• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi he dont know iam here

• Thread startermexicanwife
  • Start date
you need the besat

mexicanwife said:
my husban dont know ilove black in my fantasys
hope you get one real soon.

thank u again

idont know if iam ready iam scared to doit but here iam again loving ,,,it showing my body

mexicanwife: GREAT PICS! do you have a shot of that ass? you know how the Bulls love a nice rear-end...

yes i do

ihope its good for u,,mmmmm

OMG!!!!
That is a great ass and a great body. Would some hung black guy go fuck her Please!!!!?

Mexican Wife

I am infatuatd with lust with ure beauty. I want to make u com over an over again with my magic fingers, tongue and cock.

Yoga Orgasm Man

Insane.Game said:
send me a pic of u..nasty.freak69@yahoo.com....

uall so nice mua

i just wish my husban was licke some of u guys ,,more open minded,,,,

I understand this, my husband doesn't know iether

You dumb sluts...

always marry the wrong guy...

Damn!!
You are on my top ten list of women I want to see take fat black cock. You need it!!

Mexican Wife, you are totally hot. You have the body, the skin tone, the overall sexiness that we all seek. I don't care if you take black cock or any other cock, you are incredibly hot. Personally, I could just look at you as you are. I wish that we could all see the face, because if your face was 1/8th of what we have seen so far, you are gorgeous. You have the body of a dancer, athletic and sexy. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you have danced in the past, if not the present.

Just a question though, if you really have fantasies about black men, then why come to this site? Surely since you are as fantastic as you are, you should have no problems meeting men. I'm not exactly sure why you would come to this site and post pictures obviously taken by your husband, claim fantasies concerning black men, and have problems acting on them in real life. Someone of your physical attributes should be able to have anyone that you want, at anytime. Once you get over your trepidation and act on one of your fantasies, please share it with the rest of us.

Thats what I'm trying to say! With a smokin hot body like that she could easily get all the black, white, chinese, or any other dick she wants!!! So whats with all "I'm scared" crap?

still smoking hot baby...god I love those pictures....

Come on, Mexican Wife. If you are the real deal, then let us know about your experiences. Otherwise, I am beginning to think that you are actually the husband or 'significant other' posting pics of his unknowing, but totally hot partner.

GORGEOUS body! But how does it look NUDE? Let's us see you. The Blk BULLS in this room will LOVE to tame you with our BBCs. Peace from Atlanta, GA

Mister B

I'd love to be standing behind you while you were on that coffee table you hot little creature. Shoving my cock deep into that pussy, squeezing those beautiful titties.....and slapping against your ass....come on baby...give us some more...you're doing a nince job of tittilating us...don't rush...but do it...oh I'd love to come in you....you'd have my come dripping down your thighs all day....even when hubby came home from work...

ilove to do all of but icant sorry

ireally love to please u all really do i just cant ,,,iam sorry at least not yet ok,,,,,but here rover u mean licke these

just like that baby...but on the same coffee table...oh I'd love to sink my cock into you........take your lipstick and write on yourself..."for my black masters"...you do belong to us you know....

Users who are viewing this thread