• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi looking for a bull

• Thread starterpedroygisela
  • Start date

pedroygisela

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2011
www.cornudismo.com

Attachments

• hgfg.jpg
    hgfg.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 87613.jpg
    87613.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 672
  • normal_83268.jpeg
    normal_83268.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 493
  • normal_k_n2C.jpg
    normal_k_n2C.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 414
more pics looking for a bull to pregnant her

looking for a white or black bull, who wants to became father

Attachments

• 82542.jpeg
    82542.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 82504.jpeg
    82504.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 311
  • 82551.jpeg
    82551.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 449
I'd fill that for you - but would you look after the child well? [I know - I'm on the wrong continent]

There will be hundreds of bulls in Argentina or America who would not be able to say to that delightful young woman. She just needs to take a couple of girlfriends with her, walk up to a nice looking guy and start flirting with him - and admit they have targeted him for sex..........and if he can't help out, has he a friend he owes a favor to, or needs more sex in his life.

Guys won't slap your face if you ask for sex - even if a guy has to say, "no" because he has a jealous wife or girlfriend, he will text a friend and voila, panties down round your ankles in a flash.

Yummy senorita bonita!

If you are ever in Texas let me know and I'll be happy to unload in your beautiful wife...

Users who are viewing this thread