• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

High Ranking Manager

• Thread starteraaaa1
  • Start date

aaaa1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2010
My girl is a high ranking manager at her company. She has told me several things that have gone on at her workplace and in her past experiences. For instance, she has told me that the reason she like to wear g strings and thongs to work is so she can let them hang out and get turned on knowing that all of her coworkers are looking and thinking about pulling it to the side and fucking her. She has also told me that she likes to unbutton her shirt and lean over her bosses desk and pretend that she is reading something, just so he can stare at her tits, and has even ******* her nipple for him to look at. On one occasion she wore a g string to work and bent over. A coworker saw and took a picture and then told everyone in the building about it (and I'm sure showed them) She has had several people, including her boss tell her how much they want to fuck her and how fast they would cum inside her because she is such a turn on. Keep in mind, they are all under her in power, except her boss. Another coworker even told her that they look to see what kind of panties she is wearing every day she comes to work and how everyone can see. How would you like to work with her? What do you think. I have plenty more to tell that she has shared with me...

He is a picture I took right when she returned from work and leaned over... This is what her coworkers were staring at all day.

Attachments

• IMG00080.jpg
    IMG00080.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 813
The more comments, the more I post...

nice G-string... i would love to hear more about what goes on at her workplace..

do you think she's fucked any of her co-workers?

Nice - I'd like to have this young lady working for me. There are plenty of figures that would need checking, and the peaks and troughs of business need close analysis.

What we've seen looks slim and sexy - I look forwards to seeing more :D

These are some pictures taken of her at work. I imagine this is about the same view her boss was looking at as she bent over his desk. Any requests? Or any one have any questions about her?

Attachments

• IMG956807.jpg
    IMG956807.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 465
  • PIC-0077.jpg
    PIC-0077.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 418
I would have no problem working under her, or working her over. She's hot and the stories are hot, keep 'em comin and keep me cumin'.

She should hire a part time employee. To bend her over her desk, and send those g-strings home to you full of cum.

I'd definitely pay her to stand by my desk and bend over. In fact, she can get UNDER my desk and suck my dick, as long as she keeps those sexy tits peeking out.

The other day she was telling me that the biggest cum load she ever swallowed was from her ex husband who she used to suck off, quote, "almost every time we went some where, I would suck his dick in the car." She then told me that his was biggest dick she ever had. She described how he always bent her over and rubbed his dick up and down her ass before he fucked her bent over. She said that he would make her cum really fast every time, and that she would be begging him not to stop because "he really knew how to use his dick".

This is what he got to see and rub on and fuck while she begged for more. I bet all of her coworkers would love to see this view when she bent over. She told me her boss mentioned that he jacks off thinking about her. I bet he could cum to this.

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 638
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 916
Good for your woman friend... this is all very positive.

aaaa1 said:
My girl is a high ranking manager at her company.

Excellent! My congratulations to her.

aaaa1 said:
She has told me several things that have gone on at her workplace and in her past experiences. For instance, she has told me that the reason she like to wear g strings and thongs to work is so she can let them hang out and get turned on knowing that all of her coworkers are looking and thinking about pulling it to the side and fucking her. She has also told me that she likes to unbutton her shirt and lean over her boss's desk and pretend that she is reading something, just so he can stare at her tits, and has even ******* her nipple for him to look at.

All very positive. Clearly, she has a good attitude toward her work.

aaaa1 said:
On one occasion she wore a g string to work and bent over. A coworker saw and took a picture and then told everyone in the building about it (and I'm sure showed them). She has had several people, including her boss tell her how much they want to fuck her and how fast they would cum inside her because she is such a turn on. Keep in mind, they are all under her in power, except her boss.

Since your woman friend is the boss (except for, as you say, her boss), maybe you should suggest it would be more appropriate for her to visualize, and think in terms of, fucking her subordinate men she finds attractive — as well as her boss — instead of them fucking her. That might seem like a distinction without a difference, but on a psychological level I would say it's an important difference.

aaaa1 said:
The other day she was telling me that the biggest cum load she ever swallowed was from her ex husband who she used to suck off, quote, "almost every time we went some where, I would suck his dick in the car." She then told me that his was biggest dick she ever had. She described how he always bent her over and rubbed his dick up and down her ass before he fucked her bent over. She said that he would make her cum really fast every time, and that she would be begging him not to stop because "he really knew how to use his dick".

If all that is true, why did your woman friend divorce her ex-husband? (You asked if we have any questions... that one comes to mind.)

I love this thread

This is one of my favorite fantasies or things to think about. Women are just SO hot when they are dressed up. On another site, there is a thread about a woman (wife) who works for a company. And she is always giving presentations. She often tries to leave her blouse open enough to make out what color bra she is wearing if at the exact right angle. There is more, and it is very hot. Anyway, the whole really hot woman wife at the workplace is a HUGE turn on. Please keep telling us stories & posting pictures.

-- B

describe her aaaa. more pictures, more story

aaaa1 said:
. Any requests?

Coffee - Black - 2 sugars - and her sitting in my lap distracting me from drinking it :D

I love the thought of her spreading herself like that for me - opening her holes for me to push deep into her from behind - reaching round to get hold of her tits to pull her backwards onto my cock. Do you like the thought of her groaning and creaming all over my hard dick?

greymaster said:
I love the thought of her spreading herself like that for me - opening her holes for me to push deep into her from behind - reaching round to get hold of her tits to pull her backwards onto my cock. Do you like the thought of her groaning and creaming all over my hard dick?

Like this?

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 345
That will do nicely :D :D :D

So soft... so wet.... so deep!

*Slap*Slap*Slap*Slap* (<--- sound effect of belly hitting bum)

Anyone have anything specific they want to see? Or anything you want to know about her? Feel free to PM me for anything... And feel free to leave comments as dirty as you want... I would love to chat with anyone interested and share more stories, info, and pics.

Everyone should have a manager like you as I am sure moral is very much up as well as other things. LOL. I have sent you a PM, Looking to chat etc.

Fucking her slut pussy.

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 293
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 267
Her pussy looks so good, I'd love to come into the office one day and find her under my desk to give me my "bonus."

Where is she

Users who are viewing this thread