• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

High Ranking Manager

• Thread starteraaaa1
  • Start date
At the request of aaaa1, I wrote down exactly what happened when I got into work today:

Oh she was very good. She made sure I could see down her shirt when I first sat down, then she reached out, grabbed my legs, and pulled me under the desk. In no time at all I felt her fingers sliding down my zipper, then her cool hands caressing my cock and pulling it out of my pants. I felt her hot lips gently encircle the head of my cock, and I leaned back to look under the desk. She immediately stopped and shook her finger at me. "Uh-uh-uh, back to work..." She stared at me, gently stroking my cock, until I leaned forward again and began to type.

Her lips were immediately back around my cock head, sucking me and swirling her tongue around my head. She slowly went further and further down my shaft until I could feel her nose and chin rubbing the front of my slacks. I groaned and just then I heard someone walk in.

"You feeling alright, George?" It was my perpetually-late secretary, getting in after me as usual.

"Uh...yeah...I'm fine," I said. I tried to close my legs to push that slut off my cock, but she actually reached into my pants to massage my balls while I was talking! "I...um...I'm not feeling well" I stammered, the feeling of this *****'s hot mouth on my cock almost too much for me to continue having a normal conversation.

"Ok...feel better," my secretary said, giving me a weird look. "Oh, and be on the look out, the big boss was looking for you yesterday before you left." I almost jumped out of my chair as the slut under my desk gave my cock a hard suck. Apparently she wanted to do this before I left yesterday!

I shooed my secretary out of my office and asked her to close the door. I leaned back so I could watch this pro suck, but she stopped again. "You know you need to be working...it's all your hard work that's gotten you this reward" she said, letting my wet cock slide against her cheeks as she talked.

I reluctantly leaned forward, and nearly screamed when she slammed her mouth back down on my dick, taking it so far into her throat that she started making little gagging noises with every thrust. Now that the door was closed, there was little risk of anyone hearing, but my secretary is a snoop so there was some chance of her hearing what was going on. Still though, it was hot to hear my boss's boss slurping my cock right here in the office, DURING the work day.

It wasn't long before her skilled mouth brought me to the edge. I leaned back in my chair, knowing that even if she stopped I'd just cum on her. She sensed I was cumming and looked me right in the eyes, then took my cock all the way into her throat and began swallowing. The feeling of her throat squeezing my cock was enough to put me over the edge, and I started cumming in her mouth. As the first shot hit the back of her throat, she winked at me. I moaned as I felt shot after shot disappear into her hot throat.

When I was finally finished, she squeezed my dick to get the last drop of cum, then replaced it in my pants. She crawled out from under my desk and stood up next to me. I saw she was wearing a skirt and a tight top, like always. She brought her hand to her mouth and sucked at her fingers, then lifted her skirt briefly so she could slide off her panties. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, which had obviously been recently shaved. There was a light dusting of short hairs over it.

She dropped her panties to the floor, then turned around and bent over at the waist so she could pick them up. I caught another glimpse of her shaved pussy, and this time I realized she was soaking wet. The little slut must have been fingering herself under the desk! That's why she sucked her fingers afterward, she must love the taste of pussy as much as cock.

She turned back around and brought the panties to her nose, taking a deep sniff of them, then dropped them in my lap. "Here's a little reminder of what hard work will get you around here," she said, then turned and walked straight out of my office.

I wonder how many other guys in the company have a pair of her dirty panties in their desk drawers...I know that's where I keep mine.

Let her know i have something for her...

Lovely photos aaaa1, and fantastic story Albany :) That's why she had no knickers on when she got to my office.. GOD she was WET!

Still - I filled her good and hard as she bent forwards over my scanner, and took scans of her tits pulled in all different directions as I fucked her. The best one was the one that had my hand full of one tit while the other was pressed flat against the glass :D

I didnt know she got passed around this much... The slut!

Let's see more of her, maybe more men will be "inspired"

She recently told me how she was sitting with a table with four men and talking when someone made the comment that she has the perfect ass and everyone with her willingly agreed. Later that day, while walking she said she turned around to find someone following her and didnt even bother to look away from her ass when she turned around. The only thing he said was, "sorry, your just so hot." All of these stories are completely true. This is the stuff she lets go on to her and loves every minute because as she says, "it turns me on to turn other people on. I think its fun to tease."

Here is a picture of that ass and how I keep it busy after work. What do you think her coworkers would say if they knew that she was this much of a slut?

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 322
Fantastic shots, I knew this slut loved anal. If she already loves teasing men, and her male friends talk openly about her ass in front of her, she must already know which ones would be eager to bend her over in a storage room somewhere. Tell her to get more daring, wear no panties, and start offering her body for touching, and eventually fucking.

The Cunts pussy. Sent me this RIGHT before she left for work. She shaved it as smooth as can be. On the way to work she told me how horny she was and that she was very wet. I wonder what kind of cock teasing went on with her that ready to fuck. As you can see her pussy is swelling and her lips are opening up because she is so horny.

Attachments

• IMG95680745.jpg
    IMG95680745.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 142
So soft and wet. I finger-fucked her and slapped those hairless lips as she lay on her back on the boardroom table with my cock down her throat. She told me she needed to be used like a total SLUT and I was more than happy to help.

After making her cum three times with my fingers, I spun her round and got on top. I banged her from one end of that polished table to the other. The impact splashing tiny droplets of pussy juice all the way along the centre of the table.

Reaching the end of the table, I blew my load in side her on in front of the 'chairpersons' seat - where she would be sitting half an hour later running the afternoon meeting of the heads of department.

I wonder if anyone notices....... :D

The replies back are starting to get less and less between updates... starting to wonder if its time to end this thread... if you want me to continue updating about my cock teasing slut gf then leave some dirty comments about her and I will continue...

Sorry mate - doing me best - LOL :D

So quick story to show you how she likes to tease... the other day on her was to work she told me that she was really horny and her cunt was dripping wet, so she was going to be doing to cock teasing. She said at work she was talking to three men (One her boss, and two under her) when one of them mentioned that he has a motorcycle. He told her that she would have to go for a ride. She said sure, to which he replied, well then you better go get your thong on... (Her Quote) "I told them I already have one on, smiled, and walked away and let them think about it"

If anyone wants to chat with me about her I have plenty I can tell you, can can share more pics with you... just pm me and I will give you my yahoo...

Users who are viewing this thread