• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hormones for Hubby?

Herbal Feminizing

Hi everyone

I'm using Finasteride and wondered what herbals are best to add for feminizing effects. I had used in the past a product that contained Saw palmetto, Wild yam, Chaste tree berry, Milk Thistle, Skullcap and Red Rasberry. I think it helped some. But I've also heard about Red Clover, Black Cohosh and Don Quai. Just wondered what people's experience was here.

My goal is to experience a more female-type orgasm and mild feminization to my body, especially my genitals. Particulary want to have a smaller penis and testicles and watery, clear ejaculate- mostly result of prostatic fluid.

Thanks.

Hi lifelong, I was wondering about you penis size before you started your feminization precess. Did you have an average 6 inch lenght penis?

It should be your decision

It does seem he is more than willing. He wants to be feminized and should have his desire. He has submitted to you, just as he did to his Mother.

QUOTE=Lisa.Dom;100537]I am considering putting my husband on hormones. We both think it would be nice for his breasts to be enlarged so that his nipples are more sensitive, and he has more reason to wear the sports bra he sometimes wears now. While I will listen to my hubby's opinions, (he's all for it) the final decision is mine. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

No Hormones

If the male looks more like a female then you lose the idea of cuckolding him. He is now a girl and he will think of his wife as another female having sex with another man. He will loose the identity of being your husband.

But if he remains a male then you will be able to humiliate him constantly which I'm sure will add pleasure to the times when you are having sex with your lover. I'm sure it will give him pleasure, it did me!

Hello,

I agree with you that taking medications without supervision can lead to huge problems.

Anyway, I had to take medication for health reasons and the effect was that I had no more erections for approx. half a year without loosing the sex drive. After half of this time I noticed a massive shrinking of my best friend. The doctor told me that this effect is still normal.

First my wife tried to calm me down but later she found out that I was highly aroused when she used this situation for humiliating me. I found it strange but having only a very small penis always staying flaccid without loosing the sex drive and living the cuckold lifestyle (she fucking other men because I could not perform) was a huge turn on.

But this was not the reason for her to cuckold me, we did this also before.

fred

how much length did you lose, Fred? did you notice other changes to your body, your upper body strength or width of your hips, for instance?

Shrinking

Hi bitchboy,

honestly speaking I was never well endowed but we had to live with that. Before taking meds there were approx. 4 maybe a little less. After taking the meds it shrinked to less than 3 maybe 2 or 2 1/2.

No, there were no other effects noticeable because the meds were not hormone based they wre for reducing blood preasure. After I asked my doc he proposed to change the meds. We did but neither length nor girth came back to the level before. As I told before sex drive did not change and also slight erections came back.

Ciao
fred

I haven't heard mention of the increased risk of blood clots yet, which I thought was a serious issue with birth control pills. This is actually what has held me back, as there is a history of strokes on both sides of my family. Is this less of a problem with herbal supplements?

I actually have very small but definite breasts already, which make a very positive contribution to my self image as a sissy. My rib cage measurement is 34", and across my nipples it is 37". It would need to be 38.25" to qualify as a genuine A cup, but the shape of the curve from the side is still very noticable and always makes me feel kinda sexy. Every little bit would help...I have also heard about saline injections for very short term enlargement, but am not certain it would be worth the trouble for just one date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back