• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot 27 GF in SW MO

• Thread startercpl0521
  • Start date

cpl0521

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2007
My gfs 27 and very sexy I am a wannabe cuck. pm me on yahoo at mo11269

Attachments

• Copy of b1.jpg
    Copy of b1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,004
  • Copy of b2.jpg
    Copy of b2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,008
Reactions: Ron
Anyone in missouri or close please let me know what you think or pm me on yahoo at mo11269

definately a hottie would love to have a taste

Terriffic legs, show us more.....she makes this blk dick jump.

T

I will be in topeka ks next saturday and in kansas city on the 3rd let's chat I would like to meet and seduce her....

georgous keep the pic's coming plz

I agree with Tyrone she got great legs and a nice chest too from the little I can see.How about more better pics?

I am on yahoo at mo11269 so pm me if you would like to chat

am into whites being domed blk like her to become a white momma

Barbie....we are in St Lou area. Would love to go to PT's and see what it's like. Are there any motels close by?

You may be a wannabe, dude, but is your 27 yr old girlfriend ready to go for getting drilled by a bbc? If so, it's the hottest thing you will ever do with her. Watching her getting fucked by a black dick and watching him cum inside her will give you a million hardons ever after. When you get her to do the deed, do us all a favor and post her creampie pics here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread