• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Missionary position

High and wide

two to enjoy

Attachments

• mission779f.jpg
    mission779f.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,506
  • mission816e.jpg
    mission816e.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 816
How about some stories from U ladies about being in the missionary position?

only right

think it is only right that a real Man take a woman in this way. After all, she is giving herself wholly to him in this position. A real Man knows this, takes her bare and shares the moment with her, kissing, whispering in her ear, caressing until such time as they can climax together.

There is nothing more exciting and erotic then a black man making love to a white woman...I am so jealous of these women here!!!

a series of 2 short clips

wedding dress adds to the clips.

wife impregnated pt 1

wife impregnated pt 2

I love true missionary too. That's how my wife and i have sex, and whenever i get in some white wife pussy, i always do missionary first. It's the most natural position for men and women. Women spread themselves, inviting hard, thick cock to spread their pussy. It's the position in which the man can get deep inside the woman and lay some seed. This is totally natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple more

please enjoy

Attachments

• mission828d.jpg
    mission828d.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 643
  • mission900.jpg
    mission900.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 803

Users who are viewing this thread

Back