• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Tennessee wife....

What would you do to this hot wife?

• Make her blow you?

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • Fuck her tight pussy?

Votes: 61 13.8%
  • Fuck her ass?

Votes: 154 34.8%
  • Knock her up?

Votes: 184 41.6%

• Total voters
She is one of the best and hotest ladies out there who loves anal... Just unreal... That last post has me rock hard wishing I was sucking on her clit while he fucked her ass

Sounds lovely....

pacsail said:
She is one of the best and hotest ladies out there who loves anal... Just unreal... That last post has me rock hard wishing I was sucking on her clit while he fucked her ass

Yummy, yum. That would make me cum so sweetly.

If she only knew...

How many wicked black cocks I have had inside me...

Well actually she does. She has the same likes I do....

Attachments

• sallygirl2girl.jpg
    sallygirl2girl.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 498
  • sallywantsmore.jpg
    sallywantsmore.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 700
Wow, your pics are so hot! It's got me hard just looking at them and wishing my black cock could fuck your pussy and cream inside you.

Keep the pics cumming, PLEASE!!! They are awesome. I have one request, Could I see more pics of you in sexy outfits or you flashing? That would be hot. thanks

piggie is always in her best..

blackdog71 said:
Keep the pics cumming, PLEASE!!! They are awesome. I have one request, Could I see more pics of you in sexy outfits or you flashing? That would be hot. thanks

outfit....and thats her birthday suit lol....keep the pics coming please piggie u great big sexy....:slow:

Thank you...that was a fun night.

Here's some more. Thanks for your kind words.

Attachments

• sallyload.jpg
    sallyload.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 340
  • sallyasslick4.jpg
    sallyasslick4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 404
  • closeup_3.jpg
    closeup_3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 347
  • sallybad.jpg
    sallybad.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 494
Gosh, wish I was there to lick that cum out of your beautiful pussy, suck on that erect clit and lick fuck your asshole.

You are gorgeous babe - you have one lucky hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back