• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Tennessee wife....

• Thread starterprofnpiggie
  • Start date

What would you do to this hot wife?

• Make her blow you?

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • Fuck her tight pussy?

Votes: 61 13.8%
  • Fuck her ass?

Votes: 154 34.8%
  • Knock her up?

Votes: 184 41.6%

• Total voters
If you want me to keep posting I need to hear from you. K? We're going black cock cruising this weekend. I hope to meet some new friends.

I been away from the forum for a couple of days but I'm glad to see this thread going strong. You're absolutely hot and sexy. The pics are great and make me even crazier for tight white pussy. Keep them coming. Cameron

Yummy!

Thanks!!!!!!! Glad you enjoy them!!!! If you only knew how much I love a good, long, deep assfucking...:bj:

Attachments

• deepinside6.jpg
    deepinside6.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 600
  • sallyass.jpg
    sallyass.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 915
  • sallyanal5.jpg
    sallyanal5.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 865
I want that ass!

profnpiggie said:
Thanks!!!!!!! Glad you enjoy them!!!! If you only knew how much I love a good, long, deep assfucking...:bj:

Damn, that looks good!

I had a little fun last night....enjoyed some hot, dirty dancing and a little parking lot fun. Hubby got so turned on that he came in his pants...naughty, naughty

more hot pics!

profnpiggie said:
If you want me to keep posting I need to hear from you. K? We're going black cock cruising this weekend. I hope to meet some new friends.

How about some more ass licking pics or some ass to mouth! Your one hot nasty slut!!!:slow:

Like this rob? Thanks for asking. My most wicked photo yet.

Attachments

• sallyuncutfun3.jpg
    sallyuncutfun3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 511
  • sallyuncutfun2.jpg
    sallyuncutfun2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 490
  • sallyuncutfun.jpg
    sallyuncutfun.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 479
love these pics...plz post some more anal pics, btw do u have any gape pics?

Hope these help....I will try to pose some when I get a chance.

Attachments

• creamysally.jpg
    creamysally.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 360
  • sallymouthfull.jpg
    sallymouthfull.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 555
These just keep getting better and better which I didn't think was possible. It's a beautiful thing to see that pussy filled with black cum. Thank you!

u got any with all (by that i mean all 3 holes) ur holes filled at the same time?:clap:

Thank you for all the challenges, I will see what I can come up with.

Attachments

• blackcream3.jpg
    blackcream3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,386
  • closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 867
  • closeup2.jpg
    closeup2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 675
Perfect! The cum on your fingers and pussy is an incredible shot.

you are one hot sexy wife.Still would love to meet you and fuck you.Would have lots of fun I am sure.Very nice oral,and anal shots along with the cum shots.very hot and sexy.

Thanks for all the nice comments...been away for a day or two...will post something new ASAP>

Users who are viewing this thread