• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Tennessee wife....

• Thread starterprofnpiggie
  • Start date

What would you do to this hot wife?

• Make her blow you?

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • Fuck her tight pussy?

Votes: 61 13.8%
  • Fuck her ass?

Votes: 154 34.8%
  • Knock her up?

Votes: 184 41.6%

• Total voters
Another great set. I especially like tha pantyhose ripped open and the marks on your ass.

In awe

profnpiggie said:
Been soooo busy...having fun.

It's quite easy to look at a set of pics here and quickly go to the next...BUT, your body, the poses and action, the sperm covered tits, dripping pussy and mouth, etc... are so incredibly sexual and sensual that I, for one, cannot get enough! The pics of sperm dripping from your mouth, the pics of sperm slopped over your gorgeous tits and, of course, the heavy load drooling from your pussy are, literally, hypnotic. RARELY does one find a woman whose body is so perfectly made for black dick...more rare is it when that woman so wantonly and pleasurably presents that body for us to see...Perhaps I am in the minority but just SEEING your body (and parts thereof) inundated with the heavy load from a black dick rivets me before the screen and creates an immediate, pulsing, throbbing erection.

I'd crawl on my hands and kneels over a mile of crushed and broken glass at midday in the town square simply to have my mouth available to clean you...

Yeah, you are THAT hot:hump:

Your pix are mindblowing, you are simply incredible!!!

Pls keep posting!!!!

thank you for all the kind words....

There's nothing like a bit of encouragement to keep me posting....

Attachments

• hangingout.jpg
    hangingout.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 920
  • sallyass.jpg
    sallyass.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 850
  • sallyass1.jpg
    sallyass1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 615
amazing pics....would like to see that cock in your ass

fist???

Have you ever been fisted? I think you could do it!!! I would like to see pcs of that!!!

Do you ever think about catching HIV??? All this bareback, it's fun, but not that much fun to catch HIV, you're crazy to play that game..

cdogg said:
Do you ever think about catching HIV??? All this bareback, it's fun, but not that much fun to catch HIV, you're crazy to play that game..

No need to flame, I m sure she's old and mature enough to make her own desicions.

Enjoy the pix or just take a hike.

Again, you look so hot on top of those huge BBC.

Keep up the good work, other than looking for a BBC for my sexy wife, you re the only other reason I visit this site.

Show us another huge load on top of your beautiful, stretched pussylips and asshole....

Thank you ... and whatever.

Thanks for your support....

Oops...

Here's the photo you requested. Enjoy!

Attachments

• sallywhatever.jpg
    sallywhatever.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 352
Gosh just lovely!

Love to c your pink pussy just fucked and filled with black seed.

Have a great w/end!!!

has this thread won the title of most post yet.....

keep the pic's comming :clap:

Dunno...is there some kind of competition?

Then here's another

Enjoy!!!! Comments please.

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 601
very nice pics...wouldnt mind seeing more pics of bbc in your ass

Is that your cum all over his cock on the last pic??

That's HOT!

Keep posting pleeeeeease.

Nice pics keep'em cuming!

You definitely get my vote as hottest on the forum. Absolutely naughty babe!

i would love to see some more cock sucking pics Where you're taking it deep and cum just oozes from your lips! you look so sexy sucking cock!

Users who are viewing this thread