• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
Good luck! She's got a terrific body and I would LOVE to see her hot pussy get stretched by a real BBC.

I agree

dough2roll said:
black boys?
ill give your wife black boys and shell never want your little white wimp dick again
lol

Black boys?

Nice picture for the "black boys". Now put some pics up of her for the Black MEN!

Very nice ass and legs...

It's been a month...

...is she making any progress on meeting her BBC stud that she's been chatting with?

any news?

shes very sexxxy and I'm always happy to see another woman thats intrested in going black I did it when I was 24 and have never looked back.By the looks of your pics shes def intrested and is warming up to the idea.Tell her good luck and enjoy shes going to love it.

I couldn't satisfy her with my little white dick. But i would love to lick her ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredibly hot and sexy wife :)

bumper55 said:
...is she making any progress on meeting her BBC stud that she's been chatting with?

Just emails so far...

Is her prospective BBC local?

whitemale107 said:
Just emails so far...

would make having a cup of coffee easier...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh COME ON

whitemale107 said:
Wife loves big black cock although she has never had a real one - yet.
She asked me to post a picture for the black boys. She is looking for
comments. Do you like her? What would you do with her.
If she gets good comments, she will have me post more pics!

Hmmmmm SNIFF, SNIFF ANYONE SMELL a STROKER?

SHE "Loves" BBC ... BUT has NEVER had one??? SHE asked YOU to post her Pic? SHE can't Type? SHE Can't find her way here? SHE can't speak for herself?

SHE is looking for comments? SHE wants to know what BBC would DO with her? AND ..... if SHE gets "GOOD" comments SHE will have YOU post MORE? Is SHE looking for BBC OR Comments?

Have been around a long long long long long time and have about seen and heard it ALL ... BUT THIS one is PARTICULARLY weak. What we have here is a STROKER who NEEEEEDS other STROKERS with equally LOW IQ's to work up a good case of Carpal Tunnel feeding HIM STROKE fodder!!! And this one has HOW many pages? COME ON!!!!!

You are wrong

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Hmmmmm SNIFF, SNIFF ANYONE SMELL a STROKER?

SHE "Loves" BBC ... BUT has NEVER had one??? SHE asked YOU to post her Pic? SHE can't Type? SHE Can't find her way here? SHE can't speak for herself?

SHE is looking for comments? SHE wants to know what BBC would DO with her? AND ..... if SHE gets "GOOD" comments SHE will have YOU post MORE? Is SHE looking for BBC OR Comments?

Have been around a long long long long long time and have about seen and heard it ALL ... BUT THIS one is PARTICULARLY weak. What we have here is a STROKER who NEEEEEDS other STROKERS with equally LOW IQ's to work up a good case of Carpal Tunnel feeding HIM STROKE fodder!!! And this one has HOW many pages? COME ON!!!!!

Sorry GB, you are dead wrong. Believe it or not, some married woman who are just starting out are uncomfortable going on here alone. My wife is fully aware of the pics and knows we are putting them on this site. If you don't like 'em, don't look at em!

Ignore the naysayers

whitemale107 said:
Sorry GB, you are dead wrong. Believe it or not, some married woman who are just starting out are uncomfortable going on here alone. My wife is fully aware of the pics and knows we are putting them on this site. If you don't like 'em, don't look at em!

...and encourage her to meet for a drink in public, no pressure, no expectations, just a drink...

bumper55 said:
...and encourage her to meet for a drink in public, no pressure, no expectations, just a drink...

Thanks Bumper

She wears a I love black cock shirt and never had one, I'm I missing something!

we love to meet men at the mall , dress to impress . good luck she is smoking hot !

....hoping for some good news. She's SO HOT!!!

really nice

it's been a couple of weeeks...

whitemale107 said:
Thanks Bumper

...is she any closer to having a cup of joe with any prospective BBC?

Users who are viewing this thread