• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

Wow!

Im going to get fucked pregnant by old black man

Babymaker:

Thanks for the suggestions, but the ideas are a little long to use...my wife's ass is not that big!
LAST CALL..does anyone have suggestions for what they would like to see written on my wife's ass? We are going to post it this weekend.

You are dead wrong, it's the real deal...

......no offense, whitemale107, but what blacksperm is really getting to it the "what would you do with her" question/situtation,,,us brothers gets tire of that question from fakers and people who just never intented to do anything, it not that we mind expressing ourselves, but it get old when all these couple/hubby want to heard is "what would you do with her" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and there is no progress of getting together with the wife or communicatin with her. How many times can you say what you will do with a woman, let cut to the chase and get together and you will see what we will do to her. If it happen 50% and we got some pussy it would not be bad, but it happens 90% of the time with no white pussy, the shit gets old and its a big waste of time. Most of us here are not full-time studs, we have lives and things to do. In my experience I have found that if a couple is serious they don't need to hear over and over what I will do, we get that down and move on to communicating more and eventually meeting.........................................can I get a witness?

......no offense, whitemale107, but what blacksperm is really getting to it the "what would you do with her" question/situtation,,,us brothers gets tire of that question from fakers and people who just never intented to do anything, it not that we mind expressing ourselves, but it get old when all these couple/hubby want to heard is "what would you do with her" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and there is no progress of getting together with the wife or communicatin with her. How many times can you say what you will do with a woman, let cut to the chase and get together and you will see what we will do to her. If it happen 50% and we got some pussy it would not be bad, but it happens 90% of the time with no white pussy, the shit gets old and its a big waste of time. Most of us here are not full-time studs, we have lives and things to do. In my experience I have found that if a couple is serious they don't need to hear over and over what I will do, we get that down and move on to communicating more and eventually meeting.........................................can I get a witness?

Amen brother....

I couldn'tna said it better

Does your wife have balls? From the back, it appears that she has a set.

Whitemale, your wife looks hot. Ignore the peanut gallery. They will go away once dad finds out they snuck onto his computer. Cant wait to see her new pics!

A female as pretty as her should live permantly with the Bull and his wife, and once a month the cuckold can visit her for half-a-day to see if there is anything she needs. I am sure that the Bull's wife could make use of the pretty wife in many different ways about the home.

No, just sick of the loud mouths that are ungrateful on this board. There's a hot lady posting here for us and the peanut gallery has to criticize it until they leave. Parents need to keep a much closer eye on their children fucking with their computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back