• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife

sub, would have to agree with all of the other people posting here, one very sexy women. I can only imagine the email messages you must be receiving.

hey sub, how bout a few more pics of your very hot wife, to help me get through the week.

ty all for the really great comments. I will see what I can do to accomodate some of your requests for pics.

sub...post when you get around to it. Obviously searcher doesn't know how to search, otherwise would have seen pics of your wife enjoying BBC.

I would have to agree with you skurf, what the heck searcher is saying is beyond me. I guess if a person doesn't get laid by all the women on here, then their teases. sub, keep sharing that sexy lady of yours.

Keep em coming. If you are ever in Maryland, myself and a few of my firends will give you a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back