• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife

• Thread startersubmariner
  • Start date
sub would love to see some pics of that ravishing little cutie of a wife you have...

ty you again for all the great feedback. Hope to able to post more pics this weekend.

sub, I for one am looking forward to seeing some more pics of that awesome women of yours

I have to agree with you coyote, I would nothing more than to see some more of the very gorgeous lady. Come on Sub, come up for air, pull into that port and share some more pics...

:clap: lets see some moroe:clap:

Thanks for sharing. Great pics and hot wife!

definitely sexy and real - you are one lucky guy

sub let's see some :flash: of the sexy body of yours

Absolutely Gorgeous

I worship her body, she has a rare natural beauty. I love the sunbathing pics, those pics portray her body in all it's glory!

I would love to see more, thanks for sharing.

She's ripe for a black dick or ten. She needs it yesterday!

sub...I love the suit, wow, what a head turner she is. :)

Wow!!!Yep!!!!WOW!!!!

she looks like she needs it!!!

Well she looks like she wants to ride a huge pole!!

Anyone ever hooked up with this lady? Just want to know if she fucks as good as she looks.

sub...some more of that sexy vixon...

You ahve a beautiful wife :) Any plans for your wife to be black bred? Are you a denied cuckold?

I agree with what has been posted about, what a MILF, please post more.

Users who are viewing this thread