• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wifey

• Thread startertata11
  • Start date

tata11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2006
Hi there .. was always thinking of her attending a bold guy , black or white.
Any interest ? She's on business trips regularly in EU and in the Americas

chock

Attachments

• CIMG0107aaa.jpg
    CIMG0107aaa.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4,242
Are you kidding

Pretty hard not to be interested. My wife's out of town the 15th through the 20th. Just a short trip to the middle of the U.S. I'm due to put one over on her. It's white and just right.
Lovely woman,
Twerped

Forgot

Failing that she will end of with my cum on her picture.

Let me know when she's in the Southeast

Let me know when she has business in Atlanta. I can definitely give her hours of pleasure, we'll call and leave the phone on the nightstand for you to listen to her pleasured the way she should be

California

If she travels to Southern California let me know. I would love to have my way with her while you listen in on the phone. We'll send you pictures afterwards if that is what she wants. I'll keep you on my list of potentials.

Attachments

• Jim.jpeg
    Jim.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 528
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, She Hot Looking, Love To Do Her If She Get To So. Ga., Like To Take Pics And Send Back To You To Look At Her Getting Fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Your Mom is HOT !!! Does she know you posted her picture?

If she's in Britain, drop me a line and i'll keep her busy, if your good i'll send you a photo of me bulling her arse.

If you are for real

And she comes to Florida, email me.

tata11 said:

chock
Should she visit Buffalo NY please contact me.

When she's in New York I'll be happy to show her one of the "skyscrapers "that aren't on the map!

very nice

tata11 said:

chock
is she ever in Dallas, Texas...I would love to meet her.:)

picture

nice rick and cute bush :)

If in Milwaukee - helpuhavefun@yahoo 41yo white male

email me alexbaretta@hotmail.com

Have her email me when she plans to ocme to europe...i travel all over europe myself but am mainly london based. Have a big fat cock for that pussy and will treat her right ;) Will send all details required and pictures on request..... alexbaretta@hotmail.com

Fake

you're not for real. quit posing....

Any time whe's in Nor Cal, let me know. she looks great and I would love to take care of her for you.

Bbc In Nyc

If She Ever Comes To Nyc Get At Me.

TORO for her in Brazil

if she comes to to southern Brazil let me know . She will be serviced by an experienced BULL!!

Would be very happy to use her and fufill her holes in New York. You could watch or listen in person or by remote.

Users who are viewing this thread