• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wifey

Would love to arrange a NY fling for her....any trips to NYC or surrounding areas? My wife could join in and we could arrange for 4-8 other men to join us.

tata11 said:
Hi there .. was always thinking of her attending a bold guy , black or white.
Any interest ? She's on business trips regularly in EU and in the Americas

chock
I'm Qban, 33, white, blk hair, brown eyes, strong, 5'10" 210lbs - very Dominant and experienced with all different stages of slut training.. which sounds like what your wife needs.. if you would like to listen to or get pics or videos of her while I have my way with her, I can provide that.. I also have a sexy female slave slut (blonde, big boobs, very obedient and willing) that can join your wife and I in many different capacities - whatever I tell her to do she will do... your wife will have the experience of her life and I can even send her back dirty for your pleasure.. I am very serious - I hope you are too! You can reach me at MasterTrainer7@yahoo.com

mm SOunds Interesting, as I am based in Italy, and regularly in business trip in US and basically every week inside EU as well.

We could take care of never feeling alone while travelling.

Cheers
Anthony

Hi there .. was always thinking of her attending a bold guy , black or white.
Any interest ? She's on business trips regularly in EU and in the Americas

chock

I'm in massachusetts. Ring me up if she's around the northeast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back