• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How a pussy changes

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date
jackgardon said:
My wife has a big pussy. Do you think she has been fucked by many men ?

Vero077.JPG
Pussy size like cock size and boob size is genetics not how many guys have fucked her.

Reactions: Georgecq and firedogg81
TalkingCuck said:
She’s either had kids or some big men...
Yes, 2 kids and many big men...

Reactions: firedogg81
mywife4blkncolorado said:
Before my wife's BBC, I'd bottom out in her pussy when we fucked. I'm about 5" hard, her BBC is close to 10". She had trouble taking him for a while but eventually he stretched her out where she'd take him to his balls. There was definitely a difference when she and I fucked. A lot looser, as he as thick too. Before him, I'd cum quickly from all the tightness, but after, i'd last longer due to her looseness, I loved her loose feeling pussy.
Honestly the more wet sloppy and loose the happier i am tight pussy is nice every once in a while but for me nothing compares to a high mileage loose sloopy pussy not even close

Reactions: baakxxl, firedogg81, midnightfapper and 1 other person
Nkycucking said:
Honestly the more wet sloppy and loose the happier i am tight pussy is nice every once in a while but for me nothing compares to a high mileage loose sloopy pussy not even close

I second that! Everything just seems better with a loose sloppy wet pussy. I can cum quicker in one like that then a tight one

Reactions: firedogg81, midnightfapper and Nkycucking
Nkycucking said:
I think it's the 'how it got that loose and wet' that really gets us off

Reactions: Stephusta, BigdaddyToronto, mywife4blkncolorado and 1 other person
Richieeast said:
Looking to hear from experience how a pussy is changed by taking larger and larger guys. Do hubby's notice the difference after time. Going from a 4/5" like myself to 8-10" does it cause permanent changes?

Friend of mine used to say when he first married his wife her pussy looked like a peach with a little split in it...... but later it looked like a cow pattie with a wagon track through it.

• Haha
Reactions: baakxxl, leahswannabe and midnightfapper
DFWMILF said:
Friend of mine used to say when he first married his wife her pussy looked like a peach with a little split in it...... but later it looked like a cow pattie with a wagon track through it.
Made that way by him?

My first wife had a "friend" that fucked her in the ass on a regular basis. After he fucked her, for 2 weeks after, if I fucked her ass, her ass would gape open for a while. But after 2 weeks, if she let me fuck her ass, it didn't gape anymore. Her pussy only seemed loose when I got sloppy seconds right after she fucked him. But even a day later, it felt the same as before she fucked him. Over the years, it may have loosened some from the other guys. My second wife was loose the first time we fucked and has always been up to the last time we had sex. (The only time I had a chance at sloppy seconds with her, she wouldn't let me.)

Reactions: sissy.natalie
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, HotrodD, MollyMoo and 2 others
2wheel said:
Not being an expert on anatomical elasticity I can only speak from experience of which I am an expert. After 67 years, 1 child, 600+ men, at least 2 GBs & dozens of toys. I can't get in her tight pussy, neither can other men without copious amounts of lube.
1590486658782.jpeg
u lucky guy ...wife is 48 and has had around 1000 guys and most over 8" as shes very much a size queen and shes so loose she cant tell if im inside her which wasnt the case when we were dating and in fact she openly confesses to prefering hung guys (even in conversations amongst our friends) so she can feel full and grip onto them .. one of her Favorite guys a good friend of mine is about 9.5 and very thick .. im 4/5 but as she has also developed a love for anal sex she now loves my cock up her ass which hasnt streched as much and having an ass fetish i dont mind

P1002500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, HotrodD and firedogg81
matkym said:
u lucky guy ...wife is 48 and has had over 1000 guys and all over 8" and shes so loose she cant tell if im inside her im 4/5 but loves my cock up her ass which hasnt streched as much and having an ass fetish i dont mind
1000+, now who's the lucky guy?

As much as I enjoy that "big" feeling, honestly i think it has to do more with child bearing and genetics. Also, any gyno will tell you that gravity does its number on women the same as men (and sissies).

Last edited:
Reactions: midnightfapper and BigdaddyToronto
My problem with loose pussy is, I enjoy it. Of course a tight pussy would feel good, but when I enter a loose pussy, my mind automatically would go to...who was the last guy she fucked and how big was he, and...how many men have been in her? When I think of that, the next thing I know, I cum.

Reactions: Stephusta, midnightfapper, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
matkym said:
u lucky guy ...wife is 48 and has had over 1000 guys and all over 8" and shes so loose she cant tell if im inside her im 4/5 but loves my cock up her ass which hasnt streched as much and having an ass fetish i dont mind
Wow over a thousand that is awesome

I can't offer a personal guess on what my tiny cock would feel like in my wife's nymphomaniac pussy as it has never been in there. From the first day of our honeymoon in 1972 (she was 19) thru 2005 (she was 51), she has been fucked approximately 900+ times by various men; as she enjoys variety in men. It's only a guess on both her part and mine, but they ranged in length from 5" to 11 ". Like many other wives, she likes thick cocks. The girth of all those cocks were approx. 3" to 5". It must also be recognized she was knocked-up by 7 different men, and wound up with 5 daughters and 2 sons. The interesting thing is that the owner of every cock, from the first to the last, always commented on how tight (and wet and hot) her pussy was. Attached are photos showing her pussy in 1975, 1985, 1993, and 1995. I invite comments from the readership. One feature of her changing body that I noticed was that in giving birth to 7 children, her chest measurement went from 34B to 37D. See photos.

Pussy In 1975.jpg Pussy In 1985.jpg Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG

Reactions: Georgecq, Stephusta, firedogg81 and 1 other person
Big cocks and lots of fucking doesn’t change it. Having kids does but there’s no natural dicks out there that are really going to permanently change it. I do think that guys with big cocks can tell if there’s been a big dick in there before but not so much physically but they can tell by our reactions. I prefer 8.5-9 and somewhat consistently get them that size and they still hurt a little after 20 years of them. I’ve had up to 10.5 and that was too big. I didnt quit, but it wasn’t enjoyable. I see guys with 6.5 too sometimes and they still feel good because they’ve got serious skills and I like anal with them. But right at 9 and thick is the sweet spot for me personally where there’s some pain and a LOT of pleasure.

Reactions: HubUK, rogerroger626, zippless and 3 others
Notacuck said:
You do realize that less than 1% of men have over 9 inches. Thats abnormally big.

Supposedly yes. There’s 30 million people in the state I live in though and I do ok. Anything 8 or + is spectacular but that’s not all their is I look for.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, firedogg81 and Notacuck

Users who are viewing this thread