• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How a pussy changes

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date
on initial entry not much has changed but as she gets excited she becomes like a huge tunnel that could swallow me whole.

Reactions: toolman, ColoradoStaySexy, cpl4fun13 and 1 other person
I was late becoming a mother, I was 41, and, while I had noticed it getting looser over the last few years, having a baby at that age has broken any elasticity that was left in my pussy. I am told not to expect it to return to anything like it was before at my age now

• Love
Reactions: ninaanddaryl, toolman, ColoradoStaySexy and 3 others
Even though she was not a virgin when we met my wife’s pussy was a tight fit for my thin 4.5” cock. Five children later she could hardly feel it when I was inside her. She took a seriously well endowed lover and luxuriated in the tight fit. As she’s gotten older everything has sagged and her pussy has loosened further and when she’s aroused it’s a gaping hole that my poor excuse for a cock gets lost in.

Reactions: firedogg81
johnmasters said:
Even though she was not a virgin when we met my wife’s pussy was a tight fit for my thin 4.5” cock. Five children later she could hardly feel it when I was inside her. She took a seriously well endowed lover and luxuriated in the tight fit. As she’s gotten older everything has sagged and her pussy has loosened further and when she’s aroused it’s a gaping hole that my poor excuse for a cock gets lost in.
Yea, the same happens when my wife's aroused

Reactions: old fred
Hornycuckrm said:
Well I know that when I fuck my wife first her pussy is petty tight, but a couple times I have shared her with much bigger Cocks (thicker as she doesn't care for length) my dick slides in much easier, and feels amazing. IMO, I prefer my wife loose and stretched and filled with a guys load
You are a very cool husband. I am glad you share your wife and are active in the lifestyle.

kort said:
on initial entry not much has changed but as she gets excited she becomes like a huge tunnel that could swallow me whole.
My husband says the same about me and I can tell that I feel him much less the more excited I get.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Hornycuckrm
cpl4fun13 said:
My husband says the same about me and I can tell that I feel him much less the more excited I get.
A lot of women just feel looser when they're really wet. May relax and get a bit looser but they call it "getting a piece" because you can;t get it all, LOL

They just tighten back up most of the time but of course there's some guys driving big trucks and others that have sports cars so it is what it is....

Bill

Karenmp said:
I was late becoming a mother, I was 41, and, while I had noticed it getting looser over the last few years, having a baby at that age has broken any elasticity that was left in my pussy. I am told not to expect it to return to anything like it was before at my age now
i still believe you would be wonderfully rewarding to any studly man lucky enough to eXplore ur bedroom skills. id love 2b the one you chose..

johnandlingf said:
My wife was fucked just three times before we met by the her first love. She never had a penetrative orgasm before me. And since then 27 years later she had become multi orgasmic and for the past 12 years a shared wife. One child only and her pussy really hasn't changed much if at all in tightness. She had 15 different guys in those years, five now whittled down to become regulars. The guys have all been average some thicker than others, but everyone remark how tight she is from the initial start of the session, and even though she cums off several times she remains tight. We put this down to her orgasms, and the contractions she gets during orgasm that have kept her vagina in excellent condition.

Screenshot_20200215-172806.png Screenshot_20200215-172928.png
It’s always so nice when a hubby has a wife he sluts out to other guys. It’s what I want most for my wife and me.

Reactions: firedogg81
My ex is 5' and petite, former gymnast, one child, and my small 4.75" erect cock never felt a difference in her tightness. This includes her cheating on me multiple times and being a general slut and taking multiple cocks, right up until the last time I fucked her, she was always tight and snug inside. Her vulva--external genitalia--changed over time, but a vagina is very elastic and composed of muscle, and can handle a baby's body, which is larger than any cock.

My wife has been fucked by that many men now her pussy has definitely changed, much looser and can gape wide open, I never used to be able to fist her but can fit my hand in her quite easily. Her arse is much more accommodating too and cocks can slide in quite nicely now.

Users who are viewing this thread