How a pussy changes

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date

Richieeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2019
Looking to hear from experience how a pussy is changed by taking larger and larger guys. Do hubby's notice the difference after time. Going from a 4/5" like myself to 8-10" does it cause permanent changes?

Reactions: Bangasauras
Lovestruckcuck said:
We have definitely noticed changes, my wife had already experienced sex with well endowed guys before we met but that was only time to time and she would tighten up again so to speak. But the last few years she has only met well endowed guys through swinging websites and for the last few years she has a long term regular well endowed lover, he is a very girthy 9 inches.
As they have a lot of sex her pussy seems to have permanately stretched to now easily and comfortably accommodate his cock. This means that she cant even feel me In her anymore once she gets wet and I struggle to stay in her.
Even with anal I can slip it up her bum with little or no lube as he has regularly fucked her up the bun
Her ex before me Was 8" but that was 10 years ago so I haven't really known any difference

When it's now and then you barely notice. Right after u do a little. The more she does it on a regular basis it will get a bit bigger.

Wife has been into fisting for years but we never did it alot. Didn't really notice any difference till we done it on a more regular schedule.

Reactions: littlesmallie, slowwewaxation, Bangasauras and 1 other person
Lovestruckcuck said:
I guess if a woman can push a baby out and go back to near normal then she can take a big cock and eventually tighten up.
Only difference is once she goes big she will want again and again
I just wish to go after that 8" and feel the difference

Reactions: Bangasauras, Stephusta and SubBiBeta
Before my wife's BBC, I'd bottom out in her pussy when we fucked. I'm about 5" hard, her BBC is close to 10". She had trouble taking him for a while but eventually he stretched her out where she'd take him to his balls. There was definitely a difference when she and I fucked. A lot looser, as he as thick too. Before him, I'd cum quickly from all the tightness, but after, i'd last longer due to her looseness, I loved her loose feeling pussy.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Gangbangwife, Lovasianladies and 13 others
My wife would regularly BBC from time to time. When she got home she would tell me all what happened. Once she started to have had b/f's who were very well hung I started to notice how wide and stretched she had become. The bigger they are, their pussy soon become able to accommodate there size. It has been other 10 years since I was inside. I have become her cuck and cucks notice these things.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, littlesmallie, DannyBoyx and 3 others
cuckycouple said:
My wife would regularly BBC from time to time. When she got home she would tell me all about what happened. Once she started taking b/f's who were very well hung I started to notice how wide and stretched she had become. The bigger [my wife's lovers] are, her pussy soon becomes able to accommodate their size. It has been over 10 years since [my wife has fucked me].
Very good. Your wife knows what she needs to satisfy her, and has adapted successfully to her big-cock lovers.
cuckycouple said:
I have become her cuck and cucks notice these things.
Excellent. Your have adapted well to your natural role, in your marriage and in the larger society, as your wife's cuckold. And, if your wife has denied you sex for more than 10 years, it's easy to see you would have noticed that.

Reactions: Bangasauras and Manwaife
length doesn't change the feel of pussy as much as girth does.
but remember, a baby can go through there and it doesn't stay quite that same size. although IMo, it does lose some tightness.
if you want that loose pussy experience, try dating older moms :) even some hyperorgasmic women can feel loose... otherwise you'll have to get sloppy seconds from a couple where he is much thicker than you.
but IMO, loose sloppy pussy is greatly overrated.

Reactions: littlesmallie, Bangasauras and Manwaife
Well I know that when I fuck my wife first her pussy is petty tight, but a couple times I have shared her with much bigger Cocks (thicker as she doesn't care for length) my dick slides in much easier, and feels amazing. IMO, I prefer my wife loose and stretched and filled with a guys load

20190216_155907.jpg

Reactions: Aleksandrman, littlesmallie, DannyBoyx and 11 others
wow this is some hot conversation....I would love to feel my wifes pussy all stretched out

Not being an expert on anatomical elasticity I can only speak from experience of which I am an expert. After 67 years, 1 child, 600+ men, at least 2 GBs & dozens of toys. I can't get in her tight pussy, neither can other men without copious amounts of lube.
1590486658782.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PlannB, semjsp, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
2wheel said:
Not being an expert on anatomical elasticity I can only speak from experience of which I am an expert. After 67 years, 1 child, 600+ men, at least 2 GBs I can't get in her tight pussy, neither can other men without copious amounts of lube.
1590486658782.jpeg
Sounds hot I mean Its hard to see from the pic but looks tight!

600 plus men...is that true?

Hornycuckrm said:
Well I know that when I fuck my wife first her pussy is petty tight, but a couple times I have shared her with much bigger Cocks (thicker as she doesn't care for length) my dick slides in much easier, and feels amazing. IMO, I prefer my wife loose and stretched and filled with a guys load

20190216_155907.jpg

20200413_223649.jpg

Reactions: laury, genuinepleasure, PhilippinesFun and 3 others
My opinion is that there is much more than just cock size that causes a pussy to stretch or loosen over time.
Childbirth, heredity, aging, and frequency are likely the biggest factors.
Women that take big, thick cocks often will naturally take longer to 'recover' and wear out faster than those that don't, but the process is so slow, it's not really noticeable over the short term.
I think the same would be true if a woman generally takes smaller cocks but fucks significantly more often. Basically, a gal taking bigger cocks just once a month, and a gal taking smaller cocks every day of that month (as an example) would have roughly the same 'wear' rate.

I've been with my wife for 30 years, and her pussy is much looser now rather than when we first met.
Guessing around 10 years ago, I began to notice after she came, her pussy would gape open. I could feel her grip loosening around my dick to the point I could waggle it around inside her. So I increased my frequency of eating her out so I could look, watch her pussy open up and gape, and try to close when her pussy throbbed. It used to take maybe 5 mins for her pussy to return to 'normal', now it takes the better part of a day. Sometimes longer if I've really worked her over.

However, I'd say her pussy is about worn out. She's nearing 70 and has fucked MANY men over her lifetime, in addition to taking toys and fingers regularly. Her pussy is still tight at first, but doesn't have much penetration resistance, and opens up quickly. I still have to work for 20 minutes or more to get her opened up for 3 fingers or our BIG toy , but the key is making her cum. The faster she does, the faster I can attempt or achieve 4 fingers and, eventually, my fist.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, natasnaikul and firedogg81
Ttail said:
600 plus men...is that true?
Back almost 30 years, soon after we met. In a moment of weakness she told me about her sexual past, that she was a slut having had sex with more than 300 different guys probably closer to 500, her words not mine.

She never talks about her sexual past, sometimes she had an early date and a late date (date is her code word for sex), that she said that never said no!

Since she became a hotwife in fall 2018 she's had 101 different men, many repeated, 2 regulars and 2 GBs.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
My wife has a big pussy. Do you think she has been fucked by many men ?

Vero077.JPG

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlesmallie, Subrookie and 11 others
jackgardon said:

Vero077.JPG
Very nice pussy ... I'd love to lick it out!

Reactions: firedogg81
As for my wife,I only noticed when I entered her pussy after let her played with a 8'' dildo but will shrink back to normal next day remain pretty tight again.

Wife spreading her cunt.JPG Her tight pussy.JPG DSC03441.JPG DSC03282.JPG DSC03298.JPG DSC03367.JPG DSC03429.JPG bdsmlr-602642-I3gvbsYsy5-og.jpg Closeup toy fuck.jpg DSC03200.JPG

• Love
Reactions: laury, Dark_Hung, Custer Laststand and 5 others
jackgardon said:

Vero077.JPG
She’s either had kids or some big men...

Reactions: firedogg81, jackgardon and midnightfapper