How Big is that Doggie IN … >>> ?

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date
horny cock said:
Leave your email address ,we need to chat about u fuckin me (12inches) no pain just excitement!!
Where from?
I think I would enjoy 12 inch

horny cock said:
Leave your email address ,we need to chat about u fuckin me (12inches) no pain just excitement!!
I sure do want to be in contact with you!
Geeni21@aol.com
Ihope you are happy that 12 inches is not longer a "challenge" for me. I claimed those bragging right s in School
None of the genetic girls were jealous about it. more just the opposite. They were glad i was taking care of the BIGGEST horny boys (and MEN)
From naked swims at the YMCA I knew that a LOT of boys already had MAN Cocks. I got my first K-9 when visiting a college and to think about applying there. I got accepted and went there.
I did the cleaning at the frat where that happened and at two of the dorms. So great cleaning in the evening and at night (as a girl) "the cleaniner bitch"
love, Heather. Fully trans now

midnightfapper said:
well count me in for more details!
hi midnight , I am loving your posts on these forums and in the chats! I get sex with K-9 now a little bit more that with men Studs. Doggies are so affectionate and also are skilled lovers just naturally. the ONLY down side to K-9 is that they take a long time as they knot after they cum so theta their species will be preserved. When My wife was pregnant, eshe dreamed that she had a litter of puppies. We made friends with several families with male dogs soon after the baby was born. We could not have dogs in out apartment. We were allowed ONE cat.
Love, Heather

YES, for them it is about the sex. Not a relationship. The fucking itself is so different and extreme. Actaully, that is why I decided to put this thread in a topic of EXTREME. Bu the way K-9 fucks and the bonus of the KNOT makes it different and in some ways better. I am male but the k-9 actually came after me for sex. And they can tell you have been K-9 bred.
Love, Heather

YES, that first time for me, I did not know about the KNOT. I do not know how i missed it. I had been playing with k-9 cocks for a while when I actually got puppy fucked. Anyway, he knotted for 25 minutes and I was SCARED. The older boys watching just laughed. Also, my own dad caught me and i was scared about that too. But Daddy was SO Great about it. Not mad of acting weird or any of that. Just being a loving parent for his child in "trouble"
I will teal more about that if anyone wants. Just wanted to make the point about the knot of 25 minutes. That is a little above average Ithink.
love, Heather