How do I get her to admit it (without actually asking outright)

• Thread starterJuanDay
  • Start date

JuanDay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2012
We're newlyweds, have a decent sex life, and are equals in the relationship (probably about 60/40 in my favour).

She's 28, gorgeous, and had a boyfriend when we met at work. We got on really well and within a few weeks of knowing her I got her back to my place and we fucked. She was fantastic. Huge tits, curves in all the right places, shaven, amazingly tight pussy and she sucked cock (swallowing every drop) like a pro.

We had thought it was going to be a one off, but both wanted more, and after 3 months she said she wanted to be with me, not him.

She left him, and we have been great together. Seven years later we're married, but she plays the prude. For example, anal is off the menu, and when telling me about people at work cheating on their other halves while on work trips abroad she says how disgusting they are for cheating.

I suspected that she had cheated on me on her hen night, as she went out wearing just a corset and miniskirt and didn't get in until 9am. As the shower went on, I had a peek at her g string in the washing basket. The gusset was VERY wet.

The thought of her getting fucked on her hen night is driving me crazy (in a turned on way), and I've been looking out for signs that she's fucking around.

Well, since the hen night there's been nothing, until this week.

On her first day back in the office (we don't work for the same company anymore) she worked late, and when she came in at about 8:00pm (She's usually home around 7) her clothes went straight in the washing machine and she went for a shower.

Yesterday was her second day back, and she did the same thing, though only the thong went in the machine. However, when we fucked later she felt nowhere near as tight as usual.

Now I'm not huge, but around 7 inches fully hard, and it's pretty thick. And she is tight. Usually I have to get her pretty wet before I can get inside her, and even then I have to push it in slowly.

Not last night. Straight in. Barely any pushing.

She'd blatantly had something pretty big in there. I'd even go so far as to say she could have had more than one thing in there.

Anyway, I really want her to just come out with it. I wouldn't let some other guy dominate me, nor would I agree to me not getting any sex anymore, but I love the idea of seeing her get gang banged.

I mean, look at her pics. That body looks perfect for a gang fuck, but any suggestion would have to come from her because of this prude act.

So, apologies for it being a long post, but any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

If you are convinced she is getting fucked by another man (or men) you need to be honest and ask her. Maybe try telling her that you are turned on by the idea of watching her in bed with someone else. Explain that you want her to be happy and if that means trying out different cocks once in a while, then you are all for it. If she knows you get excited by thinking about another guy enjoying her body she will confess everything to you.

If she is foolong around and you ask her, I hope you aren't expecting her to admit it. Instead, she will most likely just cover her tracks better. You are going to have to become a better detective and find some way to get her panties before she washes them.

If You just wait a little longer. She will get careless. (They all do). You will have Your proof. Then confront Her.

It is funny, but some women don't enjoy cheating if their husband knows about it. Some like it better if the husband is in the dark about it.
Like Jaxunman said, asking her may just make her more careful or, she may stop for a while.
I mean, she is your wife, there must be a way to find out.

Blaquehorse said:
It is funny, but some women don't enjoy cheating if their husband knows about it. Some like it better if the husband is in the dark about it.
Like Jaxunman said, asking her may just make her more careful or, she may stop for a while.
I mean, she is your wife, there must be a way to find out.

There is. If You google spyware. You can begin with software for Her phone and laptop. Also tracking gear for Her car just to let You know were She is at any given time. This is a starting point.

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks"..is from Shakespeare's Hamlet and me thinks that your wife's "disgust" with the people she knows are cheating at work is her way of trying to get you to think she would never do such a thing herself, when in fact ,givenher actions, that is probably exactly what she is doing. It's quite probable she did cheat on you on her hen night given that she went out dressed that way and came home at 9am, and that may have renewed her disire to fuck around...on;t forget , when she started seeing you she was fucking around on her then boyfriend with you, and continued to do so for 3 months ....something I doubt she told him about until she decided to dump him and be with you.

You said you are newlyweds, but apparently were togetehr for 7 yrs before getting married and its very possible she has been cheating on you the whole time, or that she is rebelling against what she may feel , even subconsiously , is the control you now have over her as her husband, at least in terms of the expectation of her being fathful to you. .ie.. she may justify her cheating by telling herslef. no one can tell her what she can and can't do, even if she is married,and her enjoyment of having sex with another guy isn't derived so much for the sex itself, since you said you have a nice size cock and your sex life is pretty good,or on getting over on you personally, but on getting over on the system and what is expected of her now that she is a wife., in which case it may be very difficult to get her to admit that she is doing it because the secret is what gives her the satisfaction as much if not more than the sex.

I agree with those who said if you confront her, orjustask her outright about it,whichis waht youwant to avoid.. she will most likely deny it and just start covering her tracks better..and if you tell her on of the reasons why you suspect she is cheating is that she was so loose when you fucked her, she may well start coming up with excuses not to let you fuck her ..at least after she has had sex with someone else...if not altogether . she has alreadytaken anal offthe table you said,by which I assume you mean it was on the table before you got married.. so she clearly is not afraid to tell you no sometimes.

You asked for suggestions though , not an anlysis. ..lol so here are mine:

1) Draw her into conversations about the people at work who she knows are cheating and disagree with her about it being disgusting for someone to do that ,telling her you can understand how woman couldlove her husband and still need the excitement and freedom of being able to experience having sex with other men.. You could point out that ,as I said above, she was cheating on her ex bf with you when you first met ,but that ws different becasue youwerent; married to him whereas if a wife's cheating led to the breakup of a marriage that wouldn;t be good, but if it was just the freedom to have sex with other men thst she needed and stil l loved and took care of her husband's needs, most husbands would probably understand . The hope would be that eventually she will ask,,,"would you understand?" to which you would of course answer yes,and open the door to her telling you everything..

2) Do as will suggested and watch closely but don't say anything.. You can increase your awareness of wha she is doing by using spyware,cloningher phone,using gps to track herwherabouts or even hiring a private detective .althoughthat would be expensive on anongoing basis.. but even if you do get definitive proof she is cheating just enjoy that you know you are being cuckolded and knowing who your wife is fucking , as well as when here and how often she is fucking him or them. ,but live with the fact that for her,doing it in secret isan mportant part , or even he rmain satisfaction from doing it,and since you'll know her modus apperendi you can even encourage her to do it more by giving her space and not questioning her abouthe rwhereabouts or working lateor the lack of tightness of her pussy.

You could do both..work on getting her to open upabout it, but also find out for sure on your own in the meantime so thatif you are being cuckolded , you can at least get some enjoyment from knowing about it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I think cuckhub05 has it nailed. There's a work trip in the next couple of weeks, so I'm going to have a nosy through her case before she goes and then put the suggestions into action when the cheating colleagues are mentioned.

Oh, and anal was never on the table with her, but it's pretty obvious that it never has been for other guys with her either.

We all love a Dectective Story............so please post anything you find out. If you love her, then don't ever get angry with her, because if you play your cards with care, she can remain your wife, even if she has lovers.

You probably need to briefly mention to her that with the internet dating sites available these days, it would be very easy for a wife to be seduced by a stranger, even if she normally wouldn't cheat on her husband. All the photographs and hot stories available to tantalise a woman's mind could easily sweep her best intentions under the carpet.

I agree with Saraha that it would be very interesting to many , if not all of us to hear about what you can learn of your wife's possible daliances through your "Detective" work. It is a good bet that if she is fucking around she willbe doing so while she is on her upcoming work trip so that would be a good thing to focus on,and as you said, have a nosy through her case..which I assume means look throughher bag..and see if she is packing sexy lingerie , stockings , etc..You also are going to know exactly where she is for those days , or nghts..so it would be very easy for youtohave someone check on the comings(no pun intended) and goings at her hotel room, or do it yourself if you can get away if youwantto go that route.

If you do geti nto discussions about cheating wives, what Saraha said about mentioning how easy it would be for a wife to get suduced into cheating due to all the internet dating sites available is a good idea too,as it will let her know you could understand a wife cheating in cetain circumstances and encourage her to tell youif she is in fact cheating. On the other hand, if she is dead set on doing it behind your back and your mentioning the dating sites gets her to look for men that way it would be much easier for you to track her activities using spyware on your home computer..

Lastly , but most importantly, I againhave to agree with Saraha that if you love your wife,and wantto stay married to her, which it seems you do, then you don't get angry with her ,even if you do confirm she is cheating on you and can't get her to admit it and cuckold you openly. You are a cuckold if sh eis fucking other men, whether she admits she is doing so or not . Accept that she is a woman who needs the cheating aspect of it to make it enjoyable for her..and if you know she is doing it ,even if she doesn't know you know, you can still get the satisfaction of being a cuckold . I would even go as far as to say your best defense to the possibility of her becoming emotionally involved with anyone ese and stay married to her would be to give her the freedom and space to enjoy having sex with othe rmen and give her as much love, romance and caring as you can so she neevr feels she nneds that from the other men ,but can enjoy ther cocks and come home to be loved by you

JuanDay said:
We're newlyweds, have a decent sex life, and are equals in the relationship (probably about 60/40 in my favour).

In any election, a 60/40 victory would be considered a massive landslide. But, it sounds like your brand-new-shiny wife is actively moving the advantage toward her side of the court...

JuanDay said:
My wife is 28, gorgeous, and had a boyfriend when we met at work. .... She was fantastic. Huge tits, curves in all the right places .... We had thought it was going to be a one-off .... After 3 months she said she wanted to be with me, not him. She left him, and we have been great together.

Congratulations! You won your prize woman's affections!

JuanDay said:
Seven years later we're married...

What?! Why did it take you 7 years to decide to ask for the hand of such a stand-out woman in marriage?

JuanDay said:
...but she plays the prude. For example, anal is off the menu. When telling me about people at work cheating on their spouses while on work trips abroad, she says how disgusting they are for cheating.

Given the 7-year time gap, do you mean your woman became "prudish" only after she married you? Or, do you mean she's pretended to be "prudish" ever since she told you she wanted to "be with you" 7 years ago and was therefore "leaving her former lover"?

JuanDay said:
I suspected that she had cheated on me on her hen night, as she went out wearing just a corset and miniskirt and didn't get in until 9am. As the shower went on, I had a peek at her g string in the washing basket. The gusset was VERY wet.

That's very cool. Your wife's former lover would be a good guess for the man she fucked on her hen night. If he's still single and if they still work together (more-or-less) it would be an even better guess, IMO...

JuanDay said:
The thought of her getting fucked on her hen night is driving me crazy (in a turned on way), and I've been looking out for signs that she's fucking around.

Very good... you sound like a progressive husband. Since your hot-and-sexy-looking wife's hen night — followed by her marrying you — was not too long ago (I gather), and since the concept — now supported by evidence — of your wife having an extramarital lover turns you on, you would be well-advised to begin an extended campaign to convince her of the benefits to her of "transforming" you to her self-acknowledged cuckold.

JuanDay said:
Since [my wife's] hen night, there's been nothing... until this week.

Your wife probably needed some time to try to adapt to the idea of fucking no one other than you — before deciding a sacrifice that extreme wasn't actually necessary.

JuanDay said:
On her first day back in the office (we don't work for the same company anymore) she worked late, and when she came in at about 8:00pm (She's usually home around 7) her clothes went straight in the washing machine and she went for a shower.

First day back in the office after what...? Your honeymoon...? Anyway, that would suggest the man your wife fucked on her hen night was someone who works in her office.

JuanDay said:
Yesterday was her second day back, and she did the same thing, though only her thong went in the machine. However, when we fucked later she felt nowhere near as tight as usual. Now I'm not huge, but around 7 inches fully hard, and [my cock is] pretty thick. And she is tight. Usually I have to get her pretty wet before I can get inside her, and even then I have to push it in slowly. Not last night. Straight in. Barely any pushing. She'd blatantly had something pretty big in [her pussy]. I'd even go so far as to say she could have had more than one "thing" in [her pussy].

If one's wife comes home after "working late" and immediately puts her clothes in the wash then takes a shower herself, that's generally viewed as good reason to suspect she spent her evening in bed with another man. If your wife ran an entire wash just for her panties (because all her other clothes are freshly-washed), that almost means her "late work" consisted of fucking another man.

Now, at 7-inches and thick (per your description), your cock is more than 1 standard deviation larger than the mean. You are among the men considered well-hung.

So, if you didn't have to lube up and push your cock carefully into your wife's pussy (per usual), but rather found your cock slid-in easily and her pussy felt almost loose, you can conclude your wife has scored a lover with a cock even larger... perhaps significantly larger... than yours. That's impressive! Your wife has done very well!

JuanDay said:
Anyway, I really want my wife to just come out with it.

Yes, yes... of course. What self-respecting cuckold WOULDN'T want his wife to openly tell him about the intense psychological and sexual highs she's getting by dating, seducing and fucking other men, while expecting her husband (you) to remain faithful as her cuckold...?

JuanDay said:
I wouldn't let some other guy dominate me, nor would I agree to me not getting any sex anymore...

Whatever...

JuanDay said:
...but I love the idea of seeing her get gang banged.

I suggest being very cautious about trying to transplant your sexual fantasies onto your wife. Being gang-banged may not be her fantasy. Rather, the evidence you've observed may indicate she's taken a lover with an exceptionally large cock.

Trying to lay a "gang-banging fantasy" on your wife would be well beyond attempting to convince her of the desirability of openly (as opposed to secretly) taking lovers — say, one at a time or, if more than one, seeing them separately — and could lead to her being turned off by what she thinks you want. That, in turn, could lead to your wife becoming more resistant to being open with you about what she's doing.

JuanDay said:
I mean, look at her pics. That body looks perfect for a gang fuck...

JuanDay said:
It's probably safe to say, IMO, that a woman's body shape does not determine whether she's "perfect" for being gang-banged. Rather, that's determined by her psychological makeup hence the nature of her sexual needs and desires. A woman who doesn't want that would view it, properly, as being gang-*****.

JuanDay said:
...but, any suggestion would have to come from my wife because of her prude act. Any ideas?

I suggest beginning by recognizing that the mere fact your wife is fucking another man (or men) does not imply she will accept the desirability of her openly telling you about that, because of the strong cultural expectation that a woman should remain sexually-faithful to her husband.

Because of this, and because your wife shows multiple signs of being determined to "keep you in the dark" about her extramarital fucking, I suggest treating her as she wants you to view her: as a sexually-faithful wife.

Simultaneously, I suggest beginning a campaign to "convince" your wife, in ways that are at first subtle but become gradually less subtle over time, of how it would increase the sexual-intensity and closeness between you were to adopt a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage. That is, in which your wife would be free to date, seduce and fuck other men (as she is already doing, but don't say or imply anything to indicate you know that), while you agree to remain faithful as her cuckold husband (and actually do so).

For instance, you could begin carrying out a "program" along the lines of the 7-part article that begins here:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Simultaneously, at a time you judge appropriate, you might bring the "normality" of your wife cuckolding you up on her radar by suggesting this article:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

to her. And, you could bring to your wife's attention the fact that such marriages are becoming more common, and what might be called some practical questions, by introducing her to:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

Then, at a time that seems appropriate, you might also introduce your wife to this site:

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
Musings of an incidental Hotwife: Why he doesn’t want other women & how to KEEP it that way

which includes links to a large number of articles on the advantages to women, and their cuckold husbands, of such marriages.

Finally, throughout your campaign, I suggest introducing the concept of your wife fucking other men as a "fantasy" in your bedroom play. With subtle hints at first... but in more definite ways as time passes... let her know how much that idea turns you on and makes you feel even more sexually-attracted to her.

Also, at the beginning and throughout your campaign, I suggest making it clear to your wife that your attraction to the "idea" of being her cuckold is not so you will have an excuse to pursue other women — because this concern seems often to be among the reasons (perhaps the primary reason) married women continue to deny, even in the face of strong evidence, that they are cuckolding their husbands by fucking other men.

—Good luck!

Thanks for your responses.

I keep meaning to reply to individual points made but this detective malarky is keeping me very busy.

A few days ago she told me she had received an email from an ex (several men before me, she was 19 at the time) out of the blue. I saw this as a golden opportunity, and flippantly asked if they were going to meet for a coffee and a catch up, and she said nothing had been mentioned.

That evening in bed I asked what he'd been like in bed and she went all coy. After a bit of reassurance she said he was average, but really well hung. She got horny telling me and we had a great fuck.

When she'd gone to sleep I checked her emails and all traces had been deleted.

The following day she was off sick but when I came home she was in the shower, drenched g string in the washing, and the smell of sex in the bedroom.

She says the smell was from us the previous night, but I smiled, told her I'd understand if it wasn't, but she's sticking to her story.

Her pussy was looser again too, so I suspect the contact started around her hen night and this story is the foundation to her admitting it, but saying it only started after me mentioning a meet.

Whatever, I'm going along with it, as it's so fucking horny. He must have a monster for her to be so loose after.

Damn, what a hot story! Do please keep us all informed.
It must have been brave of her to have invited him home for a fuck.
Or, could it be that he lives nearby? One of the neighbours? Or was the chap simply waiting outside for you to leave the house?
This is exhausting !

JuanDay said:
Thanks for your responses.

I keep meaning to reply to individual points made but this detective malarky is keeping me very busy.

A few days ago she told me she had received an email from an ex (several men before me, she was 19 at the time) out of the blue. I saw this as a golden opportunity, and flippantly asked if they were going to meet for a coffee and a catch up, and she said nothing had been mentioned.

That evening in bed I asked what he'd been like in bed and she went all coy. After a bit of reassurance she said he was average, but really well hung. She got horny telling me and we had a great fuck.

When she'd gone to sleep I checked her emails and all traces had been deleted.

The following day she was off sick but when I came home she was in the shower, drenched g string in the washing, and the smell of sex in the bedroom.

She says the smell was from us the previous night, but I smiled, told her I'd understand if it wasn't, but she's sticking to her story.

Her pussy was looser again too, so I suspect the contact started around her hen night and this story is the foundation to her admitting it, but saying it only started after me mentioning a meet.

Whatever, I'm going along with it, as it's so fucking horny. He must have a monster for her to be so loose after.

Maybe she hasn't been with him (yet) but has been feverishly masturbating while dreaming about him?

Suck her pussy every time she has an adventure you feel is suspicious.

She will grow to enjoy you sucking her off after she has been with her lover, and will most likely become addictive to you both.

If you say nothing about the strange juice between your legs, she won't either. She will bring more and more home, because your actions prove you enjoy it.

She did not have your wedding ring on her finger on her Hen night - it is the last chance for a single girl to get fucked before marriage. Some guys have sex with a stripper on their special bucks night.

You are so lucky your wife is probably cheating on you, because she will talk more about sex than many prim and proper wives, who lie on heir back and think of England when getting fucked.

In the fullness of time, your wife will become less judgemental of wives that fuck around. Someone will spot her out with someone not her husband, and she will go as red as a beetroot, and have to amend her moral judements to the reality of Sex in the City.

Well, something's blatantly going on, and I think she's on the verge of admitting it.

Last night, I needed to go into work and my wife had arranged to go out for a drink with one of her friends from work (one of the women that cheats on the trips). I dropped her off outside a nearby hotel bar, said hi to the friend and then went in to work.

I got back about two hours later to pick her up and had a text message waiting, asking me to text when I was outside (advanced warning?).

I sent a text saying I was parking up, and after about 5 minutes of no response, I called. Her phone rang and then went onto voicemail, so I got out of the car and went in to the bar. Neither of the girls were anywhere to be seen, so I turned to go back to the car when I saw her coming down the stairs.

I got back to the car without her seeing, and when she got in I casually asked if she'd heard my call. She replied that the music in the bar was quite noisy so she hadn't heard it.

My cock twitched.

I wondered who the lucky guy was, and kissed her. I swear I could smell cum on her breath.

She was loose again, and very horny in bed. While she was sucking my cock I started using her favourite toy on her pussy and told her to imagine it was another man. She loved it!

Reactions: purplejoys
There you go! She might tell you soon.

JuanDay said:
Well, something's blatantly going on, and I think she's on the verge of admitting it.

Last night, I needed to go into work and my wife had arranged to go out for a drink with one of her friends from work (one of the women that cheats on the trips). I dropped her off outside a nearby hotel bar, said hi to the friend and then went in to work.

I got back about two hours later to pick her up and had a text message waiting, asking me to text when I was outside (advanced warning?).

I sent a text saying I was parking up, and after about 5 minutes of no response, I called. Her phone rang and then went onto voicemail, so I got out of the car and went in to the bar. Neither of the girls were anywhere to be seen, so I turned to go back to the car when I saw her coming down the stairs.

I got back to the car without her seeing, and when she got in I casually asked if she'd heard my call. She replied that the music in the bar was quite noisy so she hadn't heard it.

My cock twitched.

I wondered who the lucky guy was, and kissed her. I swear I could smell cum on her breath.

She was loose again, and very horny in bed. While she was sucking my cock I started using her favourite toy on her pussy and told her to imagine it was another man. She loved it!

And I loved you giving such a descriptive detail about her adventures.

JuanDay said:

My cock twitched.

Wel, it does sound like she is getting more blatant about it, having the guy, or one of the guys she is fucking over to your house while you were at work on her sick day, and having you drop her off at a bar and then pick her up after she obviously had been up in one of the rooms having sex since you saw her coming down the stairs and she lied about beinginthe bar when you called. so even if she is not ready to tell you she is cheating she seems to be trying to make sure you know she is. I think what you are doing is good..mentioning the bedroom smelled like sex and telling you wou would understand if she had been having have sex with someone else but seemingly accepting her explanantion and not geting confrontational about it. and then telling her to imagine it was another guys cock in her when you were usingthe toy on her after she most likely did have another guys cock in her.. It's possible that the more she sees how ok you are with the idea and are beeng loving to her despite your suspicions the more balant she will become. She may still resist outright admitting her daliances but enjoy your quiet acceptance of knowing she is cheating becasue she is being so obvious about it.