• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get her to admit it (without actually asking outright)

• Thread starterJuanDay
  • Start date
Thanks guys.

Yes, she's definitely getting more blatant. Still no confession, but practically every night we fuck she enjoys having my cock and a toy, pretending it's another man.

Over the weekend I saw a text on her phone from one of the office trip cheaters asking:

Have you found a toy similar to his cock yet? Not that you'll need it in Germany! ;-)

Very interesting. Could be my cock, but I suspect it's someone else's due to the timing of it all. Love the last sentence, blatantly implying that my wife will be part of the cheating that regularly occurs on these work trips. Incidentally, Germany is next week and I can't wait to sneak a peek at what she packs.

I get what you mean about the changing attitude, but it's not like that with us (and no I'm not in denial!). If anything, we're closer. I think she's just happy now that she knows she doesn't have to endure the stress of hiding her cheating.

She left for her work trip this morning, and my mind is in overdrive thinking about what she'll be getting up to in the evenings.

She had packed plenty of sexy outfits, lingerie and her skimpiest bikini.

And how was the trip?

She's back next week.

We've spoken on the phone and she sounds happy. I've told her to enjoy herself when she's not working, and she said she has been.

No admission, but she's been out for meals and drinks with people etc. I hope she's getting plenty of big cocks over there.

I have heard of guys in your situation, and eventually the truth came out that she was having an affair with a woman, not a man.

Make sure she has a regular supply of new clothes, so she can always look and feel her best when she is being seduced by the men/women she meets.

If her wardrobe is too full, then you might have to suggest that she give her oldest clothes to the charity shop to make room for new exciting clothes that fit the new persona she presents to the world.

Other than that, you may need more cupboard space to be installed by a builder.

If you are convinced she is flirting with guys, then tell her nice things about herself that you have noticed recently, that let her FEEL that she is a more exciting woman to be around.

A woman is usually only as sexy as the image she has of herself. As her self-esteem improves, she will attract a better kind of lover, instead of always settling for "lower-shelf".

You want your wife to fuck men who are better than you, rather than worse than you, so she can become fully addicted to extra-marital sex. Then she will grow in happiness, and will love you even more for letting her have your gift of extra loving.

Put her on a pedestal and worship the ground she walks on, so she sees it written in your body language that her needs are important to you.

Saraha said:
I have heard of guys in your situation, and eventually the truth came out that she was having an affair with a woman, not a man.

Fuck, that would be awesome!!

Well the trip ended up being extended (oh really?), and she got back on Sunday.

She showered and went straight to bed, giving me time to have a proper root through her case.

I'm getting hard just thinking about this.

Anyway, every single thong was covered in dried cum, way more than a normal day.

On to her phone, and no unusual calls, texts or photos really.

When she woke up we fucked a couple of times before she told me about the trip.

She said she'd been hanging around with three others whenever they had any time off; Danny, James and Hayley.

They'd all been out for meals, or out for drinks, and went clubbing on Saturday nights. I told her how I bet Danny and James had fancied her, and how I bet she looked gorgeous.

She said that both had been flirty with her, and that James had tried it on in a club. She said she'd resisted, and told him she was married, and that he'd dropped it.

I remained calm, though inside my heart was racing. I said I couldn't blame him as she was bound to be dressed sexily. She smiled, and told me she'd been in a little black dress with a lacy g string (currently having the cum cleaned off it in the washing machine) and matching bra.

I just smiled and said 'I'd have tried it on too if I were him.'

She smiled back, looking relaxed lying naked beside me, and said she didn't fancy him.

Reactions: purplejoys
Thought this would have got more replies, but anyway...

She's not had another trip since, but is still working late a couple of nights a week. I found a couple of emails between my wife and her friend that made interesting reading:

Wife: Any chance you can cover for me Sat night please chick?
Friend: Of course. What you got planned? Or should I say who. lol
Wife: D
Friend: Lucky bitch!
Wife: Hehe, chocoholic.

Well she's since told me she's staying at said friend's house on Sat night, and knowing she's really going to be getting fucked by a big black cock is such a fucking turn on.

It's just such a shame she acts the prude when there's clearly a very slutty side to her.

Awesome, looking forward to details about her date.

Gutted I haven't found anything in her emails or phone since, but on Friday night we went out for a few drinks, and things stepped up a notch.

We were out with another couple we know, and while I was at the bar and the other husband was making sure we kept our table, the girls were up dancing. Both were wearing short dresses, and were showing plenty of leg and cleavage.

Anyway, from the bar I noticed a guy dancing pretty closely behind my wife at one point. She and I made eye contact and she looked slightly awkward. I smiled and continued watching as his hands roamed over her hips and round to her stomach. Still looking at me, she continued dancing and his hands went back round and down to her arse. I carried on smiling at her as he lifted her dress slightly and brushed his hand over her arse.

When I got back with the drinks I saw they'd disappeared, and hoped they'd gone off to fuck, but then saw him talking to another guy. A few minutes later, my wife appeared from the toilets and came over grinning.

I whispered (well, not quite whispered, but spoke close to her ear so our friends couldn't hear) that seeing that guy all over her was a real turn on, and she told me she'd enjoyed it, but that it had felt weird.

JuanDay said:
Gutted I haven't found anything in her emails or phone since, but on Friday night we went out for a few drinks, and things stepped up a notch.

We were out with another couple we know, and while I was at the bar and the other husband was making sure we kept our table, the girls were up dancing. Both were wearing short dresses, and were showing plenty of leg and cleavage.

Anyway, from the bar I noticed a guy dancing pretty closely behind my wife at one point. She and I made eye contact and she looked slightly awkward. I smiled and continued watching as his hands roamed over her hips and round to her stomach. Still looking at me, she continued dancing and his hands went back round and down to her arse. I carried on smiling at her as he lifted her dress slightly and brushed his hand over her arse.

When I got back with the drinks I saw they'd disappeared, and hoped they'd gone off to fuck, but then saw him talking to another guy. A few minutes later, my wife appeared from the toilets and came over grinning.

I whispered (well, not quite whispered, but spoke close to her ear so our friends couldn't hear) that seeing that guy all over her was a real turn on, and she told me she'd enjoyed it, but that it had felt weird.

Sounds like a step in the right direction! :clap:

Hi - I just found this thread - you wife's pics are smoking hot - well done you!

You are obviously being cucked and loving - it may be time to talk to her a bit more.... get it all out in the open. Reassure her that you are well turned on and it is all good with you!

C

You should start telling her how hot that looks whenever you see an interracial couple as well as begin insinuating how hot it would be to see her take a BBC. Many times things get hidden because of lack of communication. I think this is one of those times.

Be careful of asking a question for which you DON'T already have the answer.

> They'd kissed and she'd given him a blowjob, but that she felt guilty and went back
> to her room.
Do you think that she might have toned down her confession for your benefit?
Might there be a chance that she had full sex with him, but was unsure of your
being able to handle it?

-Hiki

hiki said:
> They'd kissed and she'd given him a blowjob, but that she felt guilty and went back
> to her room.
Do you think that she might have toned down her confession for your benefit?
Might there be a chance that she had full sex with him, but was unsure of your
being able to handle it?

-Hiki

I think this is the case, yes.

Well she still maintains it was just the blowjob, but she admitted that she swallowed (not surprising as she's always swallowed).

She went out with her friends on Saturday night and was staying over at Lizzie's house. On Sunday morning when she got back she was shattered, and went straight to bed for a few hours. I snuck into the bedroom and took a sneak peak at her thong which was on the floor and full of cum. I also saw she'd got a couple of drops in her hair that she must not have noticed.

I asked casually if she'd pulled, but she said she'd been a good girl.

I said it was a shame, as the outfit she had been wearing was tiny and she could have had her pick of men.

She just smiled.

Reactions: purplejoys
Another girls night out planned for tomorrow and she's been showing me dresses she might wear.

All tiny, and I noticed she didn't try any with underwear on. She also had her pussy freshly waxed and had her nails done today.

Got a feeling she's either on the pull or seeing the guy from work, but she's said she's staying at Lizzie's again.

Wish my wife would do the same. Told her so many times to go out and fuck someone else. All the guys in her work wanna fuck her so i've told her to crack on. She said to me the other day, so if I told you that at a works party I couldn't help myself and had to fuck someone then you would be ok with that? I think the bulge in my pants gave it away, so I said hell yeah. She just looked at me like I was wierd. Maybe one day she'll unleash the inner slut and let the games begin.

Yep, I think they think it might be a trap, or that if it actually happens we might not be able to handle it.

I couldn't be a sissy cuck or let her order me around or anything, I just love the idea of other guys getting to sample what I get.

Users who are viewing this thread