How do white women take bbc in ass?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
How do they it? Such a big black 10 inch cock in their ass, does it hurt?

From the videos I have seen they seem to love it

Reactions: natasnaikul and indiana hubby
Yeah...wanna try it? Lol

images-3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO and Focker
So how?

redheads said:

With loads and loads of lube and patiently stretching up over time. Not huge like the bbc picture but even with a almost 8inch and 3 big fingers thick dick i met just few woman who can take a anal pounding and loving it. Most i met being a Bull for over 20 years can take it very slow and taking time to stretch up, the loving it comes from stimulating her and finding it e tremely exciting.

Most of the times i date a couple it's the smaller dick that does the stretching, like i said earlier only with anal trained sexually active wives it's possible to just slide in and start fucking. Although there are some wives and couples that love the pain part from being used by a dominant bull.
When they do love and can take a anal pounding there's nothing hotter then seeing them gape and squirt.

redheads said:

How does anyone ? :)
Lots of lube, training and patience...rinse & repeat.

Reactions: Dark_Hung and julie43mwf
redheads said:

I’m a white cuck husband who had been but fucked by 10 inch black cocks! It amazing how your ass stretches so wide for a hung black guy! After you take a few bbc you ass becomes more like a pussy than an ass!

Reactions: natasnaikul, Lilwood and samanthaNwilli
I have only taken a bbc in my ass three times by two different cocks. One was right at 8 inches and the other a bit larger. Does take patience but once my ass loosened up was quite enjoyable

Reactions: natasnaikul
My wife has only taken one black cock in her ass, but he fucked her ass during 2 sessions. The first time we DPd her with my smaller 6" in her ass. After I was done, he used some skin lotion to lube her hole, and slowly worked his 8" black cock in. He took it slow, but eventually had most of it in her ass. She loved it. The next time they just did a lot of foreplay including him eating her pussy. Her asshole was probably already wet by then. He proceeded to slide his black cock in her asshole while fingering her pussy and clit while he ass fucked her. He got into her ass balls deep and fucked her good. She loved it?

Reactions: Nazareth
MatureHollyandCuck said:
I have only taken a bbc in my ass three times by two different cocks. One was right at 8 inches and the other a bit larger. Does take patience but once my ass loosened up was quite enjoyable
Yes once they break in a white guys ass they can’t get enough!

Reactions: Lilwood
Rockford said:
Yes once they break in a white guys ass they can’t get enough!
that was my wife’s reply. Wasn’t aware she replied

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
My wife prefers anal. BBC especially

IMG_5908.jpeg
IMG_4722.jpeg
100_6891.jpeg
100_7251.jpeg
100_7179.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Nazareth and SailorBul
For anyone, the bull's technique plays a large part.
If they are forcing an early penetration, and wanting to pound it hard right away, I imagine the pain level would be quite high.
If they take the time to get her properly stimulated, concentrating the foreplay on her ass, and going for a smooth penetration, it's likely to be less.
Then long, slow strokes with steady pressure until he either has his cock all the way in or is giving her all she can take.

Of course, some women loosen up fairly quickly for a variety of reasons, some are going to be so tight it could be too painful, and most are pretty much everything in between.
It's actually amazing how much a ladies' (or man's) ass will stretch. I don't know that it's a good idea to do it on a regular basis, but there are those certain occasions when nothing else will do...

• Love
Reactions: mailkme
Nazareth said:
For anyone, the bull's technique plays a large part.
If they are forcing an early penetration, and wanting to pound it hard right away, I imagine the pain level would be quite high.
If they take the time to get her properly stimulated, concentrating the foreplay on her ass, and going for a smooth penetration, it's likely to be less.
Then long, slow strokes with steady pressure until he either has his cock all the way in or is giving her all she can take.

Of course, some women loosen up fairly quickly for a variety of reasons, some are going to be so tight it could be too painful, and most are pretty much everything in between.
It's actually amazing how much a ladies' (or man's) ass will stretch. I don't know that it's a good idea to do it on a regular basis, but there are those certain occasions when nothing else will do...
Yes agreed!

mailkme said:
Yes agreed!
My first time getting butt fucked was a school buddy. He didn’t use lube and it hurt like hell! Even though it hurt , it was so erotic I wanted to try it again. My second time getting fucked was my best friend who has a small dick. He used lube and I had a great experience! In fact I gave up my ass to him regularly for the next four years!

redheads said:

A good husband can assist her training for the real thing

682_1000.gif

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: secretcrowds and Nazareth
I don’t like it, but the guys seem to expect it. I have a large plug and I’m told when to be lubed and to have the plug in so I’m already stretched some.

Reactions: secretcrowds
natasnaikul said:

682_1000.gif
You have trained her well but when does your training start

natasnaikul said:

682_1000.gif
Can she take that much?! That is so hot

Lots of lube and go slow at first. This one was balls deep in my ass. See the expression on my face...

DSCN0071 (2).JPG
DSCN0072 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO, wvbbc, Nazareth and 1 other person