How do white women take bbc in ass?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Huge love and respect for all the hotwives and sluts loving anal by bbc or bwc. Together with a friend we like teaming up on hotwives and sluts, me 8inch and three big fingers thick (myself not really concidering it as bwc but thicknes makes up) and my friend bbc 11inch but thinner dickhead and dick.
We reguarly get invited by a couple for what she likes to call it her monthly anal stretch and creampie, her husband loves the gaping sloppy third after we are done playing with her.

Reactions: cynful
Interesting! I was introduced to anal sex early as the receiver from my buddy’s in jr high! I know my wife would enjoy getting butt fucked

Reactions: cynful
Rockford said:
Interesting! I was introduced to anal sex early as the receiver from my buddy’s in jr high! I know my wife would enjoy getting butt fucked
She thinks my dicknis too big for her ass. How do you break in a woman so she can enjoy anal sex?

Keesnl said:
Huge love and respect for all the hotwives and sluts loving anal by bbc or bwc. Together with a friend we like teaming up on hotwives and sluts, me 8inch and three big fingers thick (myself not really concidering it as bwc but thicknes makes up) and my friend bbc 11inch but thinner dickhead and dick.
We reguarly get invited by a couple for what she likes to call it her monthly anal stretch and creampie, her husband loves the gaping sloppy third after we are done playing with her.
I had a friend I used to do this type thing with many years ago

I never thought of my wife taking black cocknuntil one night a young black guy took her pussy

Rockford said:
She thinks my dicknis too big for her ass. How do you break in a woman so she can enjoy anal sex?
Best way is to lead by example,she won't believe it will be painless until you show her.

Rockford said:
Baby steps, but the key is to get started!
Start with single finger penetration as you perform oral on her. Take your time, give it (and her) lots of stimulation, then rub with increasing pressure until you slip in. Once you are, just leave it in her ass without stroking it until her clench starts relaxing, then start with slow, short strokes, working up to stroking the length of your finger.
If you're fucking her rom behind, try to work your thumb in her ass the same way. It may take some more time because it is bigger, of course, but the same technique should get results.
You should get to a point to where you can try to add a second finger, or it may be a good time to introduce some toys (butt plugs and/or anal-specific vibrators/dildos).
If needed, consider bondage so she's helpless, and make her take it in her ass. Nothing violent, of course, but be firm and don't give her a choice. Don't stop even if she asks/begs you to stop or take it out.

Reactions: secretcrowds
Just tell her to take it like a man,i have.

Nazareth said:
Baby steps, but the key is to get started!
Start with single finger penetration as you perform oral on her. Take your time, give it (and her) lots of stimulation, then rub with increasing pressure until you slip in. Once you are, just leave it in her ass without stroking it until her clench starts relaxing, then start with slow, short strokes, working up to stroking the length of your finger.
If you're fucking her rom behind, try to work your thumb in her ass the same way. It may take some more time because it is bigger, of course, but the same technique should get results.
You should get to a point to where you can try to add a second finger, or it may be a good time to introduce some toys (butt plugs and/or anal-specific vibrators/dildos).
If needed, consider bondage so she's helpless, and make her take it in her ass. Nothing violent, of course, but be firm and don't give her a choice. Don't stop even if she asks/begs you to stop or take it out.
Thanks. I do finger her ass while I eat her pussy and it always makes her finish. I think she could enjoy being butt fucked!

Reactions: Nazareth and Keesnl
Most women would enjoy anal sex ( easy for me to say! 😆 ), but there are many factors that create fear that's hard to overcome.
#1 is it will be too painful, followed by only "nasty" girls do that, and it will 'damage' their asshole. Then you have to create a scenario where that could happen, at the right time, at the right place. If you can overcome all that and actually attempt/achieve penetration, your technique has to be pretty much perfect, not too hard (at first, anyway) and not too fast.
But strangely enough, once they try it, they can really get into it and get off on it.

As my wife aged, she decided she didn't want cocks or dildos in her ass anymore, but still loved taking a finger to the knuckle.
She had a NICE ass, and guys she fucked would get off on it enough to want to fuck her ass. And, as a general rule, she would take it from them as long as they weren't rough. After we met and began dating, the same was true for me, also. So I'd fuck her in the ass regularly; at least once and sometimes twice in a week, then eventually slowing to about once a week.
But some 20 or so years later, she decides that she doesn't want her asshole to be "ratted out" (her words) so don't put it in her ass anymore. Still loved the oral and manual stimulation, and would take a finger as mentioned above. Some times, I would rub her asshole with my fingertip, but not apply any pressure, and she would still hump and push against it enough to make it slip in.

Anyway, keep trying, and best of luck.
Tell her I said it'll be OK. 😉😆

Reactions: Keesnl
Nazareth said:
Most women would enjoy anal sex ( easy for me to say! 😆 ), but there are many factors that create fear that's hard to overcome.
#1 is it will be too painful, followed by only "nasty" girls do that, and it will 'damage' their asshole. Then you have to create a scenario where that could happen, at the right time, at the right place. If you can overcome all that and actually attempt/achieve penetration, your technique has to be pretty much perfect, not too hard (at first, anyway) and not too fast.
But strangely enough, once they try it, they can really get into it and get off on it.

As my wife aged, she decided she didn't want cocks or dildos in her ass anymore, but still loved taking a finger to the knuckle.
She had a NICE ass, and guys she fucked would get off on it enough to want to fuck her ass. And, as a general rule, she would take it from them as long as they weren't rough. After we met and began dating, the same was true for me, also. So I'd fuck her in the ass regularly; at least once and sometimes twice in a week, then eventually slowing to about once a week.
But some 20 or so years later, she decides that she doesn't want her asshole to be "ratted out" (her words) so don't put it in her ass anymore. Still loved the oral and manual stimulation, and would take a finger as mentioned above. Some times, I would rub her asshole with my fingertip, but not apply any pressure, and she would still hump and push against it enough to make it slip in.

Anyway, keep trying, and best of luck.
Tell her I said it'll be OK. 😉😆
If she still sucks your finger into her asshole then she must be getting pleasure from it,she still wants it but maybe ina different way,try giving her anal beads,not as big as a cock but give good feelings.

Reactions: Nazareth