How long have you been pantied for black men?

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date

whitetrannyAnna

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2009
How long has your white ass been feminized for Black men's enjoyment?

I took my first Black dick 5 years ago, and was pantied by my Black Master shortly after. I was completely feminized about 6 months later and have been exclusively a woman in bed since then.

I'd love to hear how long other sissies have been pantied for.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Pussyfreebeta, Readyu and 2 others
I have been in panties two years now from my reinsertion of black cock. My son started to steal his sister panties at 12yrs old.At 18 he had his 1st blk man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cynful, MikeNil, ckc and 1 other person
Mom's Black Friend

When I was 10-12 years old, one of my mom's friends used to buy me clothes to help out. She was single and didn't always have a lot of money for a few years.

But he was black, muscular and very flirtatious with my mother, even around me and my sister. I remember he would buy both me and sister panties to wear.

He would always pull me aside and ask "How are those panties fitting, boy?"

I privately told mom I didn't want to wear them but she told me to be generous, accept the gift and wear them.

On a few occassions he bought me matching girls' slips for me and my sister for pajamas.

So...I think that black man planted a seed early on.

PantiedDavid

Reactions: cynful, mwdad, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Good Question
I have been pantied for 32 years this summer. Went to my first prom as a girl 32 years ago this May. Date was black. I sucked him after the dance. And a few of his friends fucked me a couple weeks later. He was too big for my ass.
luv, MsGary

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Readyu and MyWifeDatesNow
I agree with Ms Gary. This is a good question. Thanks for asking it Anna. I have been pantied for blacks for only about year. I have never been with a black man because I am afraid of what will happen. I do not believe my boi cunt or mouth is ready for a BBC yet. I still need some warming up. I hope this year I will have the courage take on a BBC. i have been pantied for seven years now, but last year I saw my first black cock at the gym and it was so intense. He was so much bigger than all the other puny white men in the gym. It was an awesome site and I will never forget it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and 18mDresdF4prom
Since the summer of 2005, just after Hurricane Katrina.

I've been feminized for black cock now for over 8 years.

Reactions: firedogg81, Dark_Hung, Pussyfreebeta and 2 others
His cock was too big" for my ass?" is the biggest lie I've ever heard!

MsGary said:
Good Question
I have been pantied for 32 years this summer. Went to my first prom as a girl 32 years ago this May. Date was black. I sucked him after the dance. And a few of his friends fucked me a couple weeks later. He was too big for my ass.
luv, MsGary

"His cock was too big" for my ass?" is the biggest lie I've ever heard!
Mr Marcus is too big to suck... but Oh My God I'd love to take that all up in my azwifesbitchboy ass... and ride it!!! Oh yes I'd love to!
I need Black cock bad in Phoenix!!

Reactions: slutwifelina
since 22 (almost 15 years). Hormones, implants, and good living :) Just had a nice little experience on the subway platform with a black man tonight, he was giving me the incredible looks and i flirted with him until his train came. He didn't ask for the digits but it was a nice little moment. :)

Reactions: cynful
whitetrannyAnna said:
How long has your white ass been feminized for Black men's enjoyment?

I took my first Black dick 5 years ago, and was pantied by my Black Master shortly after. I was completely feminized about 6 months later and have been exclusively a woman in bed since then.

I'd love to hear how long other sissies have been pantied for.

bout 3 yrs now for me

Hello all the fembois, sissies, CDs, trannies and shemales. I'm new here, been living lifestyle nearly 10 years now. Great to see so many white bois femming themselves for us black men. I've used white bois for the past 5 years. You really do make excellent sluts. I'm particularly fond of your blowjob skills, and the fact you will always swallow your black man's cum. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Reactions: firedogg81, Pussyfreebeta, MNsissybitch and 1 other person
Hi Black Feeder. YOu sound very nice. I am 48 yr old white "boi" whohas been femmed for black for 32 years.
And to respond to the comment on my first black cock being good to suck but too big for my ass. He was my first and he was huge. I would think some of us can take bigger in mouth than ass and some of us the other way around. His GF at the time--I married her 13 and a half years later.
much luv, MsGary

MsGary said:
Hi Black Feeder. YOu sound very nice. I am 48 yr old white "boi" whohas been femmed for black for 32 years.

much luv, MsGary

Hi MsGary. Wow, 32 yrs, you've been in the game a long time. Obviously you enjoy it very much!

love the posts. I am a panty wearing hubby in Wisconsin still in search of my first black cock. Wife has no idea. I sooo long to suck and ride a big black cock.

i have been feminized for 2 yrs now

Attachments

• sissy pose.jpg
    sissy pose.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 633
Reactions: shavedsubmale
Hi black feeder,
I am a older closet cross dresser and would love to suck your big black cock. I have never sucked a cock before and would love for my first to be black.
karen

karencd said:
Hi black feeder,
I am a older closet cross dresser and would love to suck your big black cock. I have never sucked a cock before and would love for my first to be black.
karen

Thanks Karen. I hope your first cocksucking experience will be with a black man. I'm sure you'll get hooked straight away.

oh Blackfeeder...everytime I see your pic I get sooooo hungry. I want to suck that black cock all night long and see how much black seed you have Sir.

Wiscpantiedhubby said:
oh Blackfeeder...everytime I see your pic I get sooooo hungry. I want to suck that black cock all night long and see how much black seed you have Sir.

Thanks hubby. I do have a lot of cum for sissies, no doubt. I have a very high sex drive and like to be milked 4-5 times a day usually.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx