• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

• Thread startermyhottwife
  • Start date
littlecucky said:
My wife had 6 counting me.
The first was 3-4 months long...lasted until she got pregnant. The second lasted off and on about 17 years of our marriage. The third lasted about 2 years. He lived across the street and he took good care of her on a regular basis for those 2 years. 4 was just a few times because his wife had "female" problems, so my wife helped him out till his wife was fixed. Number 5 was the brother of number 4. I guess he heard from his brother how easy my wife was. He only fucked my wife a few times. He pissed her off, and that ended that. Number 3,4 and 5 all lived in the same trailer park as we did. While there, she also went to "visit" #1 a couple more times, and #2 would occasionally pop in and continued to visit the rest of our marriage.
My wife liked long term relationships. With my wife, it wasn't how many guys she fucked, it was more about how many times she fucked the few guys she had. And some of them fucked her a lot. I was very proud of her.
It is great when husbands are proud.

Reactions: littlecucky