How Many cocks has your wife had?

• Thread startermyhottwife
  • Start date

myhottwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2008
We have been active swingers for 10 years now, and I love to see my wife with other men. I especially like to watch her give a toe curling blowjob! She is incredible at it, and gets off on it... What is better than that!
I am curious, at how many women out there would share with us how many cocks she has had other than her sig other...
Count each one as only one, even if there is multiple experiences with the same cock..

My wife had a total of 6 before me, 5 fuck and suck and one blowjob.
Since we have been married, (13YRS) she has had an additional 15 or so, (we kinda lost exact count) fuck and suck....and 5 anonymous or one night stand blowjobs.... God I love her!

Well, lets hear about it!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: randynsandy, toolman2c, baakxxl and 3 others
My wife was pretty active since high school so I don't know how many she had before she got married the first time or with her first husband. She told me one time in college she did a guy then did his roomate. We have been swinging for 13 years and she has been addicted to black cock for at least 10. It comes and goes - as many as 5 or 6 in one night or I think I counted 5 in one week - one on one all different. So I would not know where to start counting the cocks she has had but it has to be approaching 100 if not over.

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, toolman2c, Erinwhitemom and 2 others
Lucky you....
We have not explored the interracial side as of yet.....
Looking forward to it...

My wife gave my best friend a blowjob for his 30th birthday, that was a surprise to both of us!

Reactions: Donnierules and ljcarm
Mine has been fucked by 25 different men since we started 2 years ago. One big stud has nailed her 12 times.

Reactions: Donnierules, Mideiselfan, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
mine

my wife has had 7-8 different cocks in the last 2 years. one she has had over the house 2-3 times a week for the last year and a half. he's only 27, shes 54 and loves his 8" cock. they also date alot, dinner, movies, shooting pool......

Reactions: chelseacd, Donnierules and hairbear1954
probably 18-20 including me

Reactions: hairbear1954
At least one new one per week when she is out with her friends. And normally 3-6 when we go to the swinger club once a month. Plus others when the chance comes up. So not counting the random ones that makes around 950 in ten years.

Shit! Never added it up before.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: blackguyuk, old fred, Donnierules and 2 others
cockbag said:
One, including me...pretty sad, but I'm working on her to get blacked.

in deed she must be blacked asap..but why dont you post some of her pics faceless even we do accept

My wife has had 5 guys and 4 women between her legs since we've been married, and she will soon have her pretty little mouth licking her first pussy in the near future.

Reactions: Donnierules
WOW, some of you guys have women that are total keepers!
Lets shift gears a little, now time to post pictures....

Who's in?

How many men?

My estimate is that my wife has been fucked by about a hundred different men over the years, which include the years before she married her first husband, the time while married to him, the years after that divorce, and then the time she has been married to me.

She didn't keep any accurate records, of course, so my estimate is based on what she has told me, and it kept going up for quite a while as she admitted to other adventures.

I, on the other hand, have fucked only seven women in my life. Three were my wives, and one was the wife of a friend who was there while I fucked her. I do not mind being married to a woman who is so much more experienced that I am. I love the fact that so many other men have enjoyed her lovely naked body! It just makes me appreciate her even more to know that so many other men have wanted to fuck her!

Reactions: hairbear1954
My Wifes Tally

Since she 1st cucked me 4 years ago, by her own count (she does keep track), she has been fucked by 257 different men as of last weekend. That includes her two "regulars" and several gang bangs. She has also been nasty with 28 women, a few of them that she has done multiple times.

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, baakxxl, Johnlohmann and 2 others
Well who knows the truth about how many before me, but we met young and married young. She, since we have been together is somewhere in the 20's at least, and lately we are at a stalemate, havent had much time to grow that number.
For me, I am the one who initiated the experiences at first, she happily abliged.........
Now she is just as into it as I am, and I have lined up guys for her to fuck and me watch and join. I would not say I am a true "cuck" by the definition of the word, but we are active swingers. We only play together, she has never fucked without me there, at least that is what I am told....LOL

She has gone from me setting everything up, to being the agressor and actually flirting at bars/clubs and telling me that she wants to either blow or fuck that guy....
Works for me, as it turns me on to holy hell when she works her magic...

We have not experienced the black cock, and I dont know if she would do it, but she does have a video saved on line of a huge black cock doggy fucking this hott little white chick......everytime she sees it I think she has to change her panties!
So, we may not be far off, but not a sticking point for me I could care less as long as she has a cock in her I dont care what color it is......

So, having said that I cant wait for our next adventure, probably this weekend... She has been talking to this guy on line that lives near us..

Keep you all posted.........:D

I hesitate to say but, here goes.
My wife is more of a "hot wife" although she does take some delight in cuckolding me.
She is definately a slut and freely admitts it.

She can be very submissive with a dominant stud. Many of her more dominant and trustworthy studs have set up "normal" gang bangs, house party gang bangs, bachelor party gang bangs etc for her through out the years we have been in this life style.
She often loves to be fucked by many guys, one on one in private, one after the other.... all night! She is very orgasmic and can even have a clit orgasm just by grinding her clit against her partner while he is in her up to the hilt.

Anyway....
We never really kept track of all the different cocks she has had but, it has to be over a thousand.

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, hairbear1954 and bonemeal
My wife and I dated in high school off and on, then through college, and got married at 22.

During high school she fucked 3 guys that I was friends with.
During college, her roommate told me that she let her roommate's boyfriend fuck her, and at a party her roommate and her were at, she was taken advantage of by 3 guys.
After getting married she cheated and fucked one guy. Recently she has sucked a friend of ours while I was there, and hopefully will be fucking him soon.

Soo... I guess I know of 9 cocks that have been in her pussy including me.

She hates condoms, and would rather not have sex than have sex using a condom. I know that the guys in highschool were fucking her bareback as I was, and she told me the guys at the party did not have condoms. Unsafe sex is dangerous play, but since I know nothing bad (diseases) came of it, looking back it's a huge turnon for me.
I mentioned this in another post, but during high school she fucked a previous boyfriend after school, then I fucked her a few hours later. I knew she was with him, and didn't let her take a shower in between. I never asked her, but even then being so young, I was turned on by the fact that I was fucking her after someone else had probably just cum inside her. She sure tasted bitter that day.

Reactions: Donnierules and hairbear1954
My wife Kate has been a slut (and I use that term with the upmost respect)all of her life. She estimates that before we met, when she was 29, she had fucked about 75 different guys.

When we first got together I kept a list of guys she fucked. At around 160 different guys, I lost track, but she was averaging about a dozen different guys each year. She is appraoching 300 different guys since we met, so she is nearing 400 total.

The more different guys she fucks, the more it turns me on.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: JTee, Donnierules, cazzolatino and 2 others
I'm not sure exactly how many my slut ruthie has been with I know she told me she had fucked well over 100 when I met her . she wasn't even sure herself. I know since we've been together I've counted around 150 but thats not including the ones she hooks up with while I'm at work so it could be many more. I love my slut !

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, cazzolatino, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Without going into a lot of detail right now (but I have lots of stories if anyone is interested) but my ex has been with more guys than anyone has posted so far. I am only posting this in reply to "grigor".
I met my ex when she was 27 and I was 40. I had no idea when we met about her "past" until we became serious and she confessed all in our pact to be honest and truthful about everything to each other.
She had by that time totally quit "working" but had since she was 17 been a ********** and for the first 3 years of that time had actually been "sold" to a brothel in Nevada by an ex-boyfriend who at the time she "thought" she was in love with. He actually took her to the brothel in northern Nevada and they paid him to leave her there to work off what they had paid him. It took her 3 years to "work" off the debt because they only applied a small portion of each "trick" towards the bill. She was actually threatened with bodily harm if she left or ran away. Being only 17, she decieded to make the best of a bad situation. At least she had a place to live and was treated well while she was there.

Bottom line on this little story: It was a fairly busy place and she was (and still is) extreamly beautiful and sexy and very popular with the clients. She did anywhere from 5 to 10 guys a day 5 day a week. Do the math. Plus once she left there, she worked as a high priced "*********" in southern Calif. for a few years. Her best guess when we met and she confessed--- Close to 6000 guys!! I could NOT believe it! She had to tell me EVERYTHING before I would believe her. And I do!! Man some of the stories!!
We were monogamous together for 10 years before we started playing around with "recreation" swinging sex. God bless her! After all those guys and some of them real pigs, she LOVES sex and men.
This is all ABSOLUTELY true. Of course most of it doesn't count toward how many I was cuckolded by since they were before me.

• Love
Reactions: blackguyuk, randynsandy, toolman2c and 3 others
my ex had no fewer than 2,000
...she was a working girl ....the only
way she could satisfy her huge sexual
appetite

Reactions: blackguyuk, Donnierules, randynsandy and 4 others
2-3k

My boss/friend is currently a high priced, top ****** and I'm her booker. She is slowing down now but used to do 20-30 guys a week at 500/hr. I would guess 2-3K cock over the last three years. Now she does mostly longer meetings, overnights and multiple hours. She's an incredible woman, everyone who meets her falls in love with her. She's too nice to do really intense cuckold fantasy with me but she indulges me with it as much as she can. Trust me, there is nothing like eating her incredible Asian pussy and ass after she's been with a few guys. She's served up a few fresh cream pies to me too from her boyfriend's huge cock.

• Love
Reactions: blackguyuk, toolman2c, SlutWifeKimmy and 3 others