• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many cocks?

I think my wife was with with between 4-6 before and 2-3 after. So grand total between 6-10 accounting for 1 I think I’m forgetting or might not know about.

First, I need to say that this is a vintage answer. It was another era, that started in the late 60s and peaked all during the the acid 70s. My wife had one other guy before our marriage... However, he was 9 inches and thick, which led to my wife preferring big. She also just plain loved sex, as much or MORE than any guy. She went on to multiple Masters degrees and ran labs at Purdue...yet, she started stripping, working at massage parlors, and then doing outcall pro and served many universities besides Purdue. As a pro, she screened for big, and always did return business with big guys and big guy groups. She preferred BBC.

But back to your question: over 1100 different cocks. But, that has nothing to do with total fucks. Many of those guys were regulars. This is a pic early in her "FUN"... Am not joking or faking you out. That was just the way things were in a hippy dippy time of low STD and NO AIDS.

Before After 1 sm.jpg

My wife has had over 100 cocks before we got together and 3 since caught her cheating when we were going out her panties would be covered in cum stains such a turn on she lit up when I suggested a MMF threesome her pussy is still tight

Spread.PNG

Before we met/started dating 20 or so.

While dating/living together. , add another 30 or so.

Since we were married, lost count in the triple digits though

Too many to remember, she has had well over 100 cum inside her and swallowed the spunk of even more than that, she did do 7 cocks in one evening as I watched. She has fewer anal, but still a lot of guys have fucked her arse. She has done bukkake but lost count of who and how many shot their load on her, she had so much spunk on her she couldn't see properly!
Perfect girl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back