How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
For themselves? I've had toys for a long time but haven't really used them in a while. Rediscovering the joy as I write this...

Reactions: fllcouple, Sharwyn, 44 mwm and 2 others
I like to play with dildos and vibrators.

• Love
Reactions: Latinma, cocksterlover, Sanchofred and 3 others
I have always enjoyed ass play. Started when masturbating as a teen, Eventually introduced my wife to it and she loves doing it to me. Rimjobs, fingers, toys, veggies, strapons

Reactions: Latinma, cocksterlover, CreamyBill and 1 other person
I love using dildos and I have a plug and a bigger suction cup dildo

IMG20230910014114.jpg

Reactions: cocksterlover, geilerbihubby, Sharwyn and 1 other person
I'm a bit behind the times it seems. I didn't realize they had butt plugs and stuff with remote control...might have to update with some new toys.

Reactions: CreamyBill and Sharwyn
oh my, what good cuckold husband doesnt have butt plugs and didlos...lol. i love'em and provide good training for his sissy cuckold

• Love
Reactions: BiwanaBcuck, HappyRon, natasnaikul and 1 other person
Maybe, it is time to stop using toys and take a dick up that tight little ass. I bet you would love being fucked and treated like a cock loving slut.

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, littlesmallie, fllcouple and 5 others
Robert Smith said:
Maybe, it is time to stop using toys and take a dick up that tight little ass. I bet you would love being fucked and treated like a cock loving slut.
Do you think I should

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm and Sharwyn
Really, only you know that answer to that question. But, since I am a betting man, I would lay down on a bet that you would love sucking a bbc.

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, Sharwyn and subcuckhusband
When my wife was 8 months pregnant we met a stranger who took us to his house while his wife was gone. He made me wear his wife's panties and shoved her dildos and random stuff up my ass while they laughed at me. Then he pulled out his big thick cock and destroyed my ass. After he came in me he pulled out and made me suck it clean, and when he got hard again he plowed my wife. Actually he fucked her so hard his bed frame snapped lol Funny thing is afterwards we were at my parents house having some drinks and the whole time I had cum leaking out of my ass. It was really hot!

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, Disco-cuck, fllcouple and 8 others
1694696543915.png
Like this?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, blkallover, secretcrowds and 8 others
I certainly had my share. The global sex toy market is estimated at about 40B USD this year, and is expected to approximately double over the rest of the decade:

Size of the global sex toy market 2016-2030 | Statista

Makes me wonder how deep they would go if they were all stacked end to end. I didn't look for further details, but I bet I know where a lot of these toys end up...

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul
Love to have toys in my ass! Can't wait to have the real thing in there again some day... And take the cock raw so I can feel the cum dripping out of me! Always used protection as I was too nervous about what I might catch... Other than cum!

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, Sharwyn and 44 mwm
Dildos of various sizes over the years, currently a 7 incher, butt plug, prostate massager. Yeah I love stuff up my ass.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, natasnaikul, Bishot and 1 other person
IanNEUK said:
Dildos of various sizes over the years, currently a 7 incher, butt plug, prostate massager. Yeah I love stuff up my ass.
My Mrs ploughed me with an up& downer,I have never orgasmed as much in my entire life.My legs were shaking for a full 2 minutes. Yip a bit of backdoor bogie😍

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, natasnaikul, IanNEUK and 1 other person
CreamyBill said:
I have never orgasmed as much in my entire life.
Couldn't agree more. Everyone needs to try it if they haven't already.

Reactions: subcuckhusband, Latinma, Bishot and 1 other person
Reactions: CreamyBill
i have 3 inflatable butt plugs 6 dildos and a couple of metal plugs oh and a pussy pump for the GF

Reactions: cocksterlover and CreamyBill
Cubbybiuk said:
i have 3 inflatable butt plugs 6 dildos and a couple of metal plugs oh and a pussy pump for the GF
So out of that lot what's the most pleasure?