• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
CreamyBill said:
So out of that lot what's the most pleasure?
love pumping her pussy of course but i start with a small smooth finger size toy then use a larger inflatable butt plug then leaves me open enough for a large toy i hope the pics let you image it

f3ca05a6-8cb4-4902-a106-33d1da0ba48b.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1834.JPG IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1933.JPG IMG_3205.JPG IMG_3875.JPG IMG_3878.JPG IMG_3879.JPG IMG_3880.JPG IMG_5689.JPG

Reactions: Sanchofred, fllcouple, cocksterlover and 2 others
Cubbybiuk said:
love pumping her pussy of course but i start with a small smooth finger size toy then use a larger inflatable butt plug then leaves me open enough for a large toy i hope the pics let you image it

f3ca05a6-8cb4-4902-a106-33d1da0ba48b.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1834.JPG IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1933.JPG IMG_3205.JPG IMG_3875.JPG IMG_3878.JPG IMG_3879.JPG IMG_3880.JPG IMG_5689.JPG
The inflatables give such a stretch if you inflate and slowly pull them out,gripping your muscles at the same time the pleasure is imense

Last edited:
Reactions: Laceyfemme
CreamyBill said:
The inflatables give such a stretch if you inflate and slowly pull them out,grpping your muscles at the same time the pleasure is imense
yea i pull them out inflated its amazing xx

Reactions: CreamyBill
Cubbybiuk said:
With such a nice collection I'm a bit surprised not to see any vibrating toys.

Laceyfemme said:
With such a nice collection I'm a bit surprised not to see any vibrating toys.
I have my lady who uses a strap on to be honest they dont do anything for me x

Cubbybiuk said:
I have my lady who uses a strap on to be honest they dont do anything for me x
Wife and I share a 24" double ended black dildo,I use her hair bands to mark how deep she has driven into me.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife and IanNEUK
I had a dildo I used on myself. Then the wife and expressed interest in trying some pegging. Completely separate from my solo play. I was so excited to hear her say she wanted to try. She did. We both enjoyed it. And she wanted to try bigger and bigger strapons on me. I love when she breaks out the strapon. Plus the dirty talk while she fucks me.

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, areuanaughtywife, subcuckhusband and 3 others
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
I had a dildo I used on myself. Then the wife and expressed interest in trying some pegging. Completely separate from my solo play. I was so excited to hear her say she wanted to try. She did. We both enjoyed it. And she wanted to try bigger and bigger strapons on me. I love when she breaks out the strapon. Plus the dirty talk while she fucks me.
I always feel a strap on is payback time for wives, especially if it's girthy and stretches

Reactions: natasnaikul and Wifesharingfantasizer
CreamyBill said:
I always feel a strap on is payback time for wives, especially if it's girthy and stretches
Ha. Yes, very much. I know the first time she surprised me with a 9 incher. She got so into it. Both ramming me and stretching me out like never before. Plus the dirty things she was saying to me while she did it. Definitely some payback. Lol. Not that I was complaining.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, natasnaikul and CreamyBill
I have some toys ,using them from time to time,not too often

Reactions: CreamyBill and Wifesharingfantasizer
My cock is smaller than the smallest g-spot vibrator😂

IMG_9292.jpeg IMG_9291.jpeg

I know the first time she surprised me with a 9 incher. She got so into it. Both ramming me and stretching me out like never before. Plus the dirty things she was saying to me while she did it. Definitely some payback.
You're going to get fisted before too long ...

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer, natasnaikul and CreamyBill
don't most most, lol. i have been using anal plugs, and gradually increasing the size of dildos in my ass for last few years...and here i had always thought that they, dildos were exclusivley for women, lol...well, and us sissy cucks.

Ha. Yes, very much. I know the first time she surprised me with a 9 incher. She got so into it. Both ramming me and stretching me out like never before. Plus the dirty things she was saying to me while she did it. Definitely some payback. Lol. Not that I was complaining.
No me neither,loved the reeming out.

She will have seen the pleasure it brought you.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
CreamyBill said:
No me neither,loved the reeming out.
We are lucky in many ways to have wives who understand sensuous pleasures, ok they may get a little carried away but nobody is complaining we just hold on to the sheets like they do😄

Yup, dildo and butt plugs. Ladyfriend says she'd peg me if I want.

2wheel said:
Yup, dildo and butt plugs. Ladyfriend says she'd peg me if I want.
Go for it,you will enjoy

Cubbybiuk said:
i have 3 inflatable butt plugs 6 dildos and a couple of metal plugs oh and a pussy pump for the GF
Mmm I used to have an inflatable vibrating butt plug. Intense. I really should get another

Reactions: Laceyfemme