• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
MsGary said:
Time to report on my wife. She got her 40,000th pussy fuck at hotel at major theme park Wednesday night.
We are working on number of different men for next update. Half or nearly half of the men have been black. She has been black preg 6 times and with White twice. —luv, MsGary

I'll have to say (like TwerpedByJulie), I'm skeptical of that. If your wife is as old as 50 now and she married you as young as 18 (when you began counting, presumably), that means she fucked 1,250 men every year or 3.5 (3 to 4) men every day, on average, 365 days a year, for the past 32 years.

It will take a more comprehensive story to convince us your wife has somehow done that, and you and she somehow accurately counted such huge numbers over a multi-decadal time period.

Have you asked the Guiness Book of Records to include your wife's sexual performance in their well known publication?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
ive been with 1000 at most with bbc

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful and toolman
At least 25 before we were married, another 2 since, so at least 27 including me
and she is 36 with 2 kids.

I been a full time whhore since grade school. I was doing gang bangs for kicks, and still love to fuck. I lost count I know my daughter been fucked by at least ten of my ex studs.

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, cynful and 3 others
I have been married for 6 years. Before my husband, I had been with 7 men and 4 women. Since being married, I have been with 10 men (all black) and 5 women. On a similar note, my husband has slept with (since getting married) 2 women and 12 men.

Reactions: franklyhorny and cynful
Only 8, although it was all at once. I gave her a hall pass one Friday night, not thinking she would take up the offer, she hooked up with a a group of guys at the pub and they took her down south and plowed the fuck out of her all weekend. In every hole, even got fisted a couple of times. She was still leaking cum a week later. Ah good times.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, cynful and 1 other person
Like your honesty, good that you & hubby reached an agreement rather a nasty divorce.

An ‘indicative’ tally pic of my Asian hottie

Ok. A horrid pic of 2003 vintage. Horrid panty. All horrid, thanks to the guy she was fucking then. His name features last on the panty (he had bought a horrendous matronly one to do his ‘artwork’ on). Having gone through all the effort, he used his cellphone to click this!!! And never knew how to make my babe pose.

But the point here: In 2003, her count was 15 (post marriage – that’s the count you see in the pic; pre-marriage 4 which don’t feature on the panty).

Since this pic, I have the count. 22. So 4 (pre-marriage) + 15 (in this pic) + 22. That’s 41. From all of the continents save Australia. From ages ( ) to a fighting fit 71.

Not even an oversized diaper can chronicle this now. So no such current pic taken by me.

Attachments

• Deb Rita.jpg
    Deb Rita.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny, cynful and 1 other person
I don't know thr exact numbers since m Japanese wife is working in the AV industry.

So far she had have metting with about 6-8 forum guys from this & previous forum sites, and has been actively fucking with 2 of these folks since last year. :p

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny and toolman
Grandma Marie said:
I been a full time whhore since grade school. I was doing gang bangs for kicks, and still love to fuck. I lost count I know my daughter been fucked by at least ten of my ex studs.
. Omg, me too! Finally someone who will really understand me:yumyum: I'm a boi so nowhere near your count. I will be 21 in a couple days. I have served 87 Black men now. 4 Indians and 27 White Men

Reactions: xlove19
IMG_6277-M.jpgIMG_6421-M.jpg

here mine, 85 guys fucked her since May last year,(18 in a single gang bang), at least 12 of them several times. plus the ones I don't know....

IMG_6277-M.jpg IMG_6421-M.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 5 others
Met my wife when she was 35. She told me she had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500 before we met, which includes 1 failed marriage.

Reactions: franklyhorny, kinkyexpat and xlove19
Yes, but not 40,000 different men. Thank You for making me clarify. She had been fucked 40,000 times there in 2012. It is over 800 men. Some long term and many at least three times. She has a strict rule of any man who gets some has to commit to fucking her at least 3 times. I have don thte same with my ManLoves. Harder for me to enforce though.
Iwill see if we can answer the question with her help. Sorry about my skew on answering the Q? She will be 63 in a few months and believe or not did not have ANY sex that she has told me about until she was 21. Also, before married she only had TWO lovers for sex. She was preg by the second one (Black)
AT our wedding!
Luv, Heather

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny and kinkyexpat
2wheel,

Re. your post:

2wheel said:
Met my wife when she was 35. She told me she had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500 before we met, which includes 1 failed marriage.

Since your wife has a tendency to be less than truthful with you about her past (as you've made clear in your posts in a different thread), one wonders whether that's actually true.

Are you sure the number of men your wife had sex with prior to meeting you isn't actually "1" — her husband in her failed marriage — and that the reason her marriage failed was because she and her now-ex husband were unable to establish a good, or even acceptable, sexual relationship?

If so, that would go a long way toward clarifying why your wife is very reluctant.... in fact, clearly doesn't want to.... take other men as lovers at present. And, it would go a long way toward explaining why she tapered down her sexual relationship with you to zero.

The speculation that occurs to me — it occurred to me some time ago, actually — is that sex is something your wife is not good at, never has been good at, and she does not find it rewarding. But, she told you she had "300, probably closer to 500" men prior to meeting you because she sensed (correctly, it seems) that for her to be a strongly-sexual woman who had fucked countless men was very important to you.

—Custer

Reactions: franklyhorny
Petiteslut (or rather, Petiteslut's cuckold):

petiteslut said:
Here's mine, 85 guys fucked her since May last year,(18 in a single gang bang), at least 12 of them several times, plus the ones I don't know....

Impressive. Congratulations for persuading such a hot-looking sexy woman to take you as her husband and soon-thereafter-to-become her cuckold! That is, if the photos you posted really are your wife.

—Custer

Reactions: franklyhorny
Hi Custer,

Less than truthful, is absolutely a fact NOW. It seems to be a by-product of a traumatic brain injury which has had a direct effect on her executive functions.

Past failed marriage due to sex, anything is possible, our prior spouses is something we don't talk about. She hates hers, an abuser, I miss mine.

Not sure how good she was with him or her others.

Back then, after we got together. I didn't have the same desires as I now do. It was pre-medical, a time when she never lied. It was a time when nothing was off limits. I should have explored her limits more then, "strike while the iron is hot." I was a golden opportunity in retrospect an opportunity lost.

As you well know it's tough to go back all those years and try to evaluate or re-evaluate the past.

Anyway, Custer it's always a pleasure conversing with you.

Reactions: franklyhorny and kinkyexpat
2wheel said:
Back then, after we got together. I didn't have the same desires as I now do. It was pre-medical, a time when she never lied. It was a time when nothing was off limits. I should have explored her limits more then, "strike while the iron is hot." I was a golden opportunity in retrospect an opportunity lost.

As you well know it's tough to go back all those years and try to evaluate or re-evaluate the past.

Anyway, Custer it's always a pleasure conversing with you.

2wheel

This lifestyle is indeed an interesting one but you bring up some good points. I don't think there is much written on the aging cuckold couple.
You are correct that as time goes on the desire for the cuckold increases. The desire for the hot wife decreases. She my think she is less desirable because of her aging body or hormonal influence.
The important thing is you are still trying to please each other. You on some level want her to have an active sex life but as titillating as it is the cuck is not the one putting it all out there, swallowing all there fears and having sex with a total stranger.
One thing I have discovered in life is not only can't you predict the future you can not predict if certain things had happened in the past that would give a different result in the future. Stop beating your self up for what you didn't do in the past and take control of the present. Talk to how she feel today her fears and concerns be sympathetic and supportive not manipulative. We should not try to force others to do what they don't want to do.
Your wife is trying to tell you something by rejecting all the possible new partners. Have that frank discussion. I know your wife loves you because she has not told you to fuck off after all the pressure you have put her under. ( no disrespect sometimes our desires can get the better of us ). My mother always said you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
Have the conversation and good luck.

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Thanks zippless.

It's so easy for women to get cock. I tried to compete with my wife over a few vacation trips and she will beat me by 10x or more. Shes working to get 1000. Open to chat.

Reactions: kinkyexpat and xlove19
She has been a slut but not like some listed here. WOW. She claims to have only fucked 3 in HS but blew well over 25 different guys (many more than once). In College she didn't even count the BJs but was fucked by 6 whites men and 2 blacks. Both of the blacks were where she interned and they fucked her (a lot) for over 18 months. We met right after she graduated and got a job. Since our wedding she has been with 3 white cpls a few times each and 4 different black men MANY times each. I think that me + 18. UPDATE / EDIT : Now 8 DIFFERENT BBC, all MANY times each

Last edited:
Reactions: CTdom, cynful, toolman and 1 other person