• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
elle_nor69 said:
ive been with 1000 at most with bbc
And how many STDs do you have?

2 that i know about.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. her sex drive started to ramp up while she was going to school at might to obtain her masters in theology. i suspect that younger guys on campus were hitting on her, which triggered her sex drive.

my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with our situation, and she started going to the our parish priest for counseling. i discovered later on that she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a about 5 months.

she has no idea that i know about it, or about her second, continuing affair with a much younger ta-at-home husband who is in the the bible study group that she formed for our parish.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful and Lovasianladies
toolman said:
after 20yrs married she got Blacked and is hooked, do you watch her taking bbc? i assume she takes them bareback and deep seeded, black studs always cum deep up inside white wifes..imo .
yes she is definitely hooked on bbc...after her first she asked if we could continue, so i asked her continue what, and she said to have black men fuck her, and i of course said absolutely..lol. and yes...i watch...but also help prepare her, fluff and clean afterwards. i love being a sissy cuck ad made to wear my panties and cage

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful and Lovasianladies
gbhl44 said:
2 that i know about.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. her sex drive started to ramp up while she was going to school at might to obtain her masters in theology. i suspect that younger guys on campus were hitting on her, which triggered her sex drive.

my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with our situation, and she started going to the our parish priest for counseling. i discovered later on that she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a about 5 months.

she has no idea that i know about it, or about her second, continuing affair with a much younger ta-at-home husband who is in the the bible study group that she formed for our parish.
I guess he gave here great advice an Cock LMAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
My wife's been with 7 men, one before me and six after me

2555.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BMA, Custer Laststand, cynful and 2 others
My wife , 11 over the last 6 years, possibly 12

picknick said:
My wife's been with 7 men, one before me and six after me

2555.jpg
Very nice love the Bush

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and crt
up4fun384 said:
My wife and I dated in high school where I was her 8th. We also dated through her college years where she fucked for money(I had no idea at that time). She fucked over 50 guys in 2 years there, then we got married. She has had a boyfriend for the 15 years we have been married and has fucked 5 other guys. In total she is over 65 guys, and 2 girls. Anyone have any experiences like this?
Something to be proud of lol

SxyFunToo said:
She's had about 450 guys. Most white. A growing number black. At least 30 at this point. Hard to say how many women. I'd guess maybe 50. When you are swingers, numbers happen. I'm at about 150+ women.
Perfect and no STDs right lol

elle_nor69 said:
ive been with 1000 at most with bbc
Good job 👍 how loose are you? Can't even imagine lol

Kudalskies said:
According to culture wife admitted to me she kept pussy virgin for who marries her. She told me she cant say the same for her asshole and rest of her body.
I couldn't believe how many guys she told me played with her and ended up fucking her in the ass, cum inside it, her body, mouth and face.
Dang, my wife was a total slut except for the pussy she kept for me 😊

S4Za07qh.jpg n6fAbD9h.jpg
Fucking in the ass is even more private than giving pussy away 😂

mwc4blkbull said:
yes she is definitely hooked on bbc...after her first she asked if we could continue, so i asked her continue what, and she said to have black men fuck her, and i of course said absolutely..lol. and yes...i watch...but also help prepare her, fluff and clean afterwards. i love being a sissy cuck ad made to wear my panties and cage
You are my hero

Reactions: cynful
mwc4blkbull said:
none before marriage...i was her first and only for first 20 years of marriage, but after convincing her to be hsared with my work colleague, she has been with six other men, all superior black men
Once you go black never go back lol

Reactions: crt
Markotony said:
Very nice love the Bush
Thanks for your like. Got a few more if you want yo see. M

S
picknick said:
Thanks for your like. Got a few more if you want yo see. M
Sure

My wife was à bar girl for threee years when I met her.

Before this work taken by necessity of survival and not by choice, she was quite wise (although deflowered at 16 and an abortion under her belt at 21).

An estimate based on a simple calculation:3 years as a full-time bar girl is about 140 work weeks at 6 days. From what I could tell during the time she was still working at that bar and we were already dating, she was probably doing 3 or 4 blowjobs a week and one or two "full" clients (outside the bar, at the hotel) a month. This gives a figure of around 600 "clients", not all of them different (many of them took a liking to Véro's charms and were regular clients).

At the beginning, an old widower (whom she liked very much), about sixty years old, drove a hundred kilometers and took her out one weekend a month (she didn't work on Sundays): restaurant, nightclub, night and day at the hotel. He had experience while Véro was still a beginner in the profession and inexperienced. The lessons were profitable

Reactions: Nazareth
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe, BMA and Custer Laststand
iwatchmywife said:
My wife hasn't put up big #'s when it comes to different guys but she has respectable #'s when it comes to how many times shes been fucked by other men. Shes 40 and we have been married 16 yrs and shes been shared the past 8. Shes been will 9 other guys during the 8 yrs of sharing. 4 were 1 time events. The other 5 were longer term boyfriends. The last was a younger guy (22) we saw a couple times a month for 2 years. Considering he would go 3-4 times a night I would estimate he came in her 200+ times. Counting the guys before me (she claims 7 before we dated and married) and the 9 since we opened up our marriage shes been with 16 different guys. I would estimate shes been fucked well over 500 times by other men. It makes me rock hard.
What you wrote is excellent. Great job being descriptive with the number of men she has been with and the number of encounters. You are a very cool husband and you are doing a great job sharing your wife.

Reactions: cynful
My wife’s been with 3 different men so far

jacques said:
At the beginning, an old widower (whom she liked very much), about sixty years old, drove a hundred kilometers and took her out one weekend a month (she didn't work on Sundays): restaurant, nightclub, night and day at the hotel. He had experience while Véro was still a beginner in the profession and inexperienced. The lessons were profitable
This prompted me to think of a music venue the wife and I regularly attended. Very small place with a mostly older crowd, and some 'regulars' had been coming for 10-15 years and more. Because of this, there are a LOT of widowers who will still get 'excited' when they see a woman they like, and can get a little handsy when giving hugs.

I've encouraged my wife to be receptive to their touching, and have suggested she should try to "date" one (or more) of them. I want her to require gifts from them for her favors. It should be beneficial to all involved.
It's even possible that actual sex may not happen, just depending on what they are capable of still doing. Besides companionship, old men of that age are often more interested in looking and touching rather than achieving penetration. And even if they can, it's harmless sex.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, cynful and jacques

Users who are viewing this thread