How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date

up4fun384

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
My wife and I dated in high school where I was her 8th. We also dated through her college years where she fucked for money(I had no idea at that time). She fucked over 50 guys in 2 years there, then we got married. She has had a boyfriend for the 15 years we have been married and has fucked 5 other guys. In total she is over 65 guys, and 2 girls. Anyone have any experiences like this?

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful and WantsAUsedWife
I took her cherry when she was in high school. No others before marriage. Since marriage 1 other white, 11 black, and most of the black men more than once, a few a lot more than once. And blow jobs to one black and one white not included in that total.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, WantsAUsedWife and 2 others
Pictures guys .. come on and show us your sexy wives !

Reactions: franklyhorny
yes My wife and I were really good friends in high school i know she had been with about 60 guys and 4 girls before me she was a real slut in high school roughly as i can recall,high school finished she worked as a ****** for 2 years and got well paid. still stayed fwbs with her she then wanted to do uni overseas so i couldnt let her leave proposed to her went over there for 1 year with her to live and support her and then got married to her when we came back. she then worked as a madam for a year a couple of years ago and nows all quiet as we have had a child between us and our life is really busy at the moment.

Reactions: franklyhorny and WantsAUsedWife
wife

yes we had been married foir 20 yrs before we got married she had about seven relationship after we married she had 8 relationship and one big black guy

I am 34 and my fiance is 21. I was her 3rd. She has been with 4 other guys and 1 female since we have been together.

Reactions: tixeros78 and franklyhorny
Alot!

my wife has been with over 800 men shes 35

Reactions: BMA, orlandoflorida, fredanddaisy and 6 others
I was her first when she was 17. we got married 3 years later, and were monogamous until she was 32. We started swinging, but it later evolved into a hotwife/cuckold relationship. Over the next few years her total reached 60 men - all white. We took several years off to devote to our kids. When they were grown we started again. She discovered black guys and developed a definate preference for them. Since reentering the lifestyle she has had 11 white guys and 92 black guys. For the last 5 years all of the men she has slept with have been black. So she has had 71 white partners and 92 black, for a total of 163. At a still very fit and attractive 61 years old she is still going strong. She sees several of the black guys on a regular basis and continues to add to her total. God, I love this woman and this lifestyle.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, WantsAUsedWife and 1 other person
Speaking for myself now as a guyrl By the time I was 23 I had satisfied 104 different men That was 6 years in Army and reserve and two years of college I was in special program which involved doing sex favors for men 85 of the men were black 19 of them non blk about 15 white 8 of the non blow fucked me and 11 only got blow jobs
64 of the black men and boys fucked me and 21 only blow jobs By then I had not been with any females

My hub dont come to this forum so I will answer for myself. It seems many (not all) who are in the Swinging/Hotwife/Cuckolding lifestyle were promiscuous in our younger pre marriage years. Me and my hub grew up and attended school together in a rural farm community so he knows my life story firsthand. I had sex with at least 10 different guys in HS and at least 5 more before we got married when I was 23. I had 2 short affairs within 2 years but hub found out and we decided to experiment with swinging rather than divorce. As swingers I had a minimum of 100 different partners (do women count? add 10..lol) and since we started IR another 10 different black men in the 14 years we have been playing. Those are rough numbers and Ive had sex with many of the partners multiple times, some only once. It is a turn on to my husband for me to be with others, I have to have variety and I see no reason for us to slow down or stop since we have no children. =p

Reactions: fredanddaisy, cynful and franklyhorny
Speaking for myself again; I am white and now 49. Since age 24 I have had 97 more different men. Also got to be with 4 different women, 2 of them very open about it and we did everything. The other two slightly limited but still real good. At least two of them were former hookers. Along the way there were also 4 dogs and two horses--male of course. I am still working our how many in this last post are white , black and non-black. But I am glad I worked it up because that makes 201 different men for me. I am thinking I gave more blow jobs and intercourse than I thought.

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
Wow. very impressive Ms Gary

How about ducks? what no duck fucking for you?

MsGary said:
Speaking for myself again; I am white and now 49. Since age 24 I have had 97 more different men. Also got to be with 4 different women, 2 of them very open about it and we did everything. The other two slightly limited but still real good. At least two of them were former hookers. Along the way there were also 4 dogs and two horses--male of course. I am still working our how many in this last post are white , black and non-black. But I am glad I worked it up because that makes 201 different men for me. I am thinking I gave more blow jobs and intercourse than I thought.

How about poultry? What you never fucked a bird? What kind of pervert doesn't have poultry in its repertoire, lol?

Thanx - LMAO - most excellent response and laughed so hard my face hurt !

I think we should disclose number of orgasms as well as number of men for each race. Before she met me, my wife fucked roughly 50 asian men, and experienced an orgasm once or twice. Since she met me, she has fucked 3 other white guys and had 10 orgasms, not counting me. I have given her 100s of orgasms. So far she has fucked 8 black guys for 50 orgasms. We hope she will fuck more blacks than asians before she retires.

The lady of the house has given sexual pleasure to over 300 different Black Males in the 22+ years we have been IR swinging, along with 8 Black Females.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny and cynful
Im up well over 600 guys, unfortunately mostly white but around 30 bbc to, in 15 yrs of swinging with the last few years my being a hotwife n loven it !

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny and kuriousfunzcpl
Not that many

I have had only between 15 and 20 with 7 being black. Since hubby introduced me to swinging I'm sure there will be many more to cum. No, he isn't a cuck but he does like to watch and likes to suck only black cocks. It is SOOO hot to watch.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, cynful and 1 other person
Increasing Rapidly

since first meeting my now wife when she was an innocent 19 yo Japanese sweetheart, over the years I introduced here to swinging and swinging clubs. I would guess she has fucked around 40 guys. She is now 29 and we recently started contacting guys on Craigslist. in the space of last 5 weeks she would have fucked around 10 more, and she's loving it. I think we hit a turning point where it is no longer me driving it but her seeking out cock. She's also become close to one guy she fucked close to her own age, this weekend she has invited him over to stay the night while I stay in a hotel.

Mixed feelings, so hot and exciting, she so happy snd excited, but me left alone and a little humiliated.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, cynful and 1 other person