• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men would love to fuck my wife?

jetjob

New around here...
Beloved Member
pics 038a.jpg

pics 037a.jpg

pics 034a.jpgJust wanted to see how many men would love to fuck my wife and how old each guys is that would want to fuck her. She is 34.

hi,

this is thr 67 view of this thread and I am only the second man to show interest....

Ron

In case you need some more pics to decide.

mj 026.jpg

pics 244.jpg

pics 270.jpg

Here are a few more pics. I just want to know if you think she is hot and what age guys like her, young, old??????

I don't think you'd find too many people that wouldn't want to fuck her. She is very sexy.

wanted to see how many men would love to fuck my wife and how old each guys is that would want to fuck her. She is 34

Hi JetJob I think the answer to that is, anyone who see s her she is one hot lady
love the pics i am 48 and would love to xxoo
you are a luck guy thanks fpr the pics and posting cant wait to see more
xxoo
Chattanooga

I'm 56 & would love to have her. I've enjoyed 20+ younger and 20 yrs. older; she's Hot and any man would want her

UK Slut Wife

Hi I would lend you my wife so you could fill her with hot cum and I would do the same to your wife.

Pics attached

Attachments

• BCLSW 001.jpg
    BCLSW 001.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 322
  • L Sexy9.jpg
    L Sexy9.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 317
  • Creamed Doggy 4.jpg
    Creamed Doggy 4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 343
  • LB Pool Table 001.jpg