how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters

seduce my sexygirl 24

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2005
I bet the number is higher then you would think

I agree. More than who might admit also.

I,m a truck driver and always out late at night.You would never beleave how many white women i've seen out with black men.Lots of times its one white woman and 2 blkack men :)

First, this poll will probably show 100%. Any woman who is ******* for any length of time to the IR scene will end up seduced by a black man, that's a fact. When I married my husband I was a little curious about sex with a black man but not obsessed. then i discovered my husbands fantasy writing and became more curious. Soon I was surfing different sites and became more and more curious. All the black men who's pictures i'd seen were so beautiful and so wickedly hung. then on vacation to the islands it finally happened. The sex was far beyond my expectations. I have over the course of four years persuaded several of my friends to go black. At first they alway claim that they would never do anything like that. (a black man never) but once they see a few photo's, read a few stories, they end up changing their minds. My girl friend E ended up falling for a black man from her work and ended up leaving her husband and moving in with him. So I would be surprised if any woman viewing this site hasn't already gone black

Barbara I cant agree with you more.I had a similar start no I wont change it for the world.
barbara265 said:
First, this poll will probably show 100%. Any woman who is ******* for any length of time to the IR scene will end up seduced by a black man, that's a fact. When I married my husband I was a little curious about sex with a black man but not obsessed. then i discovered my husbands fantasy writing and became more curious. Soon I was surfing different sites and became more and more curious. All the black men who's pictures i'd seen were so beautiful and so wickedly hung. then on vacation to the islands it finally happened. The sex was far beyond my expectations. I have over the course of four years persuaded several of my friends to go black. At first they alway claim that they would never do anything like that. (a black man never) but once they see a few photo's, read a few stories, they end up changing their minds. My girl friend E ended up falling for a black man from her work and ended up leaving her husband and moving in with him. So I would be surprised if any woman viewing this site hasn't already gone black

how many girls have had sex with a blk guy?

Well I can't tell you the exact number but I personally can contribute 4 to the total. Three have become Mommies of nice little black babies and I expext the fourth will join the others soon. LOL

Count me in too :)

Add me to the list of gals who've been fucked by BBC:)

Hi I know about 4 of my girlfriends that cheat on their hubbys and won't admitt to it but I am glad to be a Black cock lover.

count me in as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Question is:

This year or in my life time? So far this year only two different men, but several times each. Over my life, my god I think I would have to change my name to slut to get close to a answer.

So far I have been with five different black men, it's still a new experience for me though :)

me too

2 kids married 14 yrs
i see a blk guy younger im 40 hes 27 hung and a muscle stud
luv it past six months it has been heaven
i do swallow now and do anal only with bbc only
peek at pik in profile

RedNeckMW Post caught my eye for sure, I have no idea how or why but I swear Truckers always seem to be around late at night finding women in particularly different and unusual situations with more than one man. It’s almost like all truckers tell each other when they see an IR couple of a female with more than one guy.

et moi aussi

hi

I've had one black lover so far, the saying is sure true when they say that once you go black you won't go back.

Tuesday night went to my daughters soccer game. After the game we went to eat pizza with the rest of the team. One of my girls best friends, she's 16 was with a senior who is black. I saw them in the parking lot, in a car, the whole time we were there, making out. My daughter after some ather heavy examination by me informed me that her friend is having sex with the young man. The girl is a very nice girl and from what i Know about the young man he's a good kid. Of course I've never told my girl about her daddy and me and our life style, she's too young. So I can't tell her that it's my experience that it is very difficult to get a black man to wear a condum. I'm not sure how I got to this, on this thread except to say young women are certainly more likely to experience interacial sex than my generation.

Whether or not your theory can be proven...

I won't stoop to that level and answer a poll. I'm a Black male, and won't try to boost the poll. (May shame be put on me if I urt anyone's feelings. LOL):nono:

I will commend you on bringing the bias claim to light. He should have added a poll for men...but who would say that women could pose as men, and answer that poll?

Take note, there are SOME honest men that won't respond to a poll...and there are those that will, regardless of whether it is selective or not.

I will cease my "babbling" before someone berates me.:blahblah:

I have been fucked by black and I loved it I can't seem to get enough (winks)

i love having sex with black guys. My husband is only white guy i sleep with