• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters
my gf from my work introduced me to the ways of bbc we both love it

mswendy

I,m with you Misty , my husband is only white guy I sleep with since getting bbc

Same here, love big black cocks.

I am being told to tell everyone that I have had black cock too.

What was the first year you seen a white woman and black man together?

i as well

I've jumped on the bandwagon as well, no more same white stuff for me!!!

pictures I found on my husbands computer

I guess he likes to sneek pictures of me! Hope you like them. Hope they excite you.

Attachments

• my wife karen 2.JPG
    my wife karen 2.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 667
  • my wife karen 5.JPG
    my wife karen 5.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 867
  • my wife karen 7.JPG
    my wife karen 7.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,503
Personally, I'm an equal opportunities slut. I've slept with plenty of white guys who were great lovers. I just prefer black guys.

I told my hubby that I have never dated a Black man. What i didnt tell him is all of the Black cocks i have sucked and been fucked by! katy

everybodys doing it

Look how happy she is...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,656
So THAT is why her site has been down...

at least, I think it is down.

I haven't been back to the site for a while.

she got into a lawsuit with her publisher for fucking the black guys OFF CAMERA ... they said when she walked IN the building, she did NOT have permission to fuck any black guys except ON CAMERA ... but she loved BBC so much she'd fuck 'em anywhere, anytime ... LOL! I got hundreds of pics of this bitch ... what a HOT HO!

Her publisher is an idiot...but were I in his shoes, I'd be getting a bj, too. lol

Any brother that was in the vicinity of this 'Red-hot'...scratch that: WHITE-HOT HO, WON'T keep their hands off of her!!! (Sorry if I upstaged you, Mac.)

I started doin it last yr at parties

i have dated black men since i was 15 and i am now 45. i have no interest in the least for white men.

jill

I know several Dutch beauties which have been fucked by black guys.
Here are some pics of my ex-girlfriend (www.picturetrail.com/marielleballet). She is still into interracial dating.

about 2 1/2 yrs ago my husband was away on business as was my gf husband so when she called and asked if i,d like to go have a couple drinks I accepted, little did I know it would end with our being picked up and seduced by blk men, not until my gf told me the next morning did I realize she had been doing this for almost a yr. Now there,s two of us out there on the prowl and both of us loving it,

I like this cartoon, I know that feeling
attachment.php

add me 2 the list 2

wudnt u all like to believe that lol

Ses with black men.

The next question might be how many white women have had sex with more than one black man.

Users who are viewing this thread