• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters
What's the point if you can't bump good posts?

I'm not at all trying to be a dick here, but the best posts to read are the long ones that have the most pictures and the most information. That is what this is all about.For instance, i hope that "black cock candystore" just grows and grows so that eventually it would take you all day to get through it. That way no one will ever get bored by the site. The more the merrier in terms of members and content i would think...Anyway, that is off topic...

seducemysexygirl24 said:
I'm not at all trying to be a dick here, but the best posts to read are the long ones that have the most pictures and the most information. That is what this is all about.For instance, i hope that "black cock candystore" just grows and grows so that eventually it would take you all day to get through it. That way no one will ever get bored by the site. The more the merrier in terms of members and content i would think...Anyway, that is off topic...
Not being a dick at all. Just reasonable.:)

My wife did

My wife fucked 125 different black guys in dallas, all with my permission. She left me for a black guy.

Man, ya'll ain't worried about disease? lol

white ladies arent the only ones who have gone blk, i only bed blk men not white for same reason the ladies say :)

My current wife hasn't that I know of. My ex was with two black guys, both when she was young, 23-24. I am 49 now, so that was quite a while back. The first one was she didn't get along that well with, he didn't like to do oral (which she loved) was just average sized and couldn't last very long. She was one of those that had to get laid for 30-40 minutes at least or she couldn't come. He was a college wrestler though, and she said he had the sexiest body she had ever seen. The second one was a good friend of hers, a couple of years after we were married. She slept with him several times, once I saw by accident, the other was a threesome with him, me and her. It was really different as she was fair, blonde, and 5'2 and 100 pounds. He was 6'8, thin, probably only weighed 200 pounds, very dark, and she said he measured him and he was 9 long and 7.25 around. I wouldn't doubt it at all, as I'm a bit over eight and 6.25 and he was noticeably bigger, especially in thickness. In those days, condoms were unnecessary, she was on the pill, and every guy she was with would almost always come insider her. The contrast in size and color between them was awesome, she loved long foreplay and they kissed and he played with her for an hour before it went any further. All in all, not much different than with a white guy, they just got along well because they were friends who liked each other from the start.

i assumed the number to be much higher; since the location of the poll is about ir

Not Enough! ;)

Db :)

mswendy said:
about 2 1/2 yrs ago my husband was away on business as was my gf husband so when she called and asked if i,d like to go have a couple drinks I accepted, little did I know it would end with our being picked up and seduced by blk men, not until my gf told me the next morning did I realize she had been doing this for almost a yr. Now there,s two of us out there on the prowl and both of us loving it,

Seems as if we have a lot in common as it was my girlfriend who talked me into going black also. And much like you both, we are also very interracially involved

I've had lovers of most races. The first guy I sucked was black. But I don't date black exclusively. I don't really discriminate. I haven't found that black men are any better or bigger than anyone else. As far as I know, half of my girlfriends have had black lovers, but some of my friends I met while dating a black guy so it probly isn't representative.

I dated one right after HS, I thought we were friends when we started dateing....we had sex several times untill I found out he was bragging to his buddies. Hubby and I are involved in swinging but no black in our circle. I had my first black since HS just reciently and dont see what the fuss is about. Were into cuckolding, but white for me.

just curious

Users who are viewing this thread