How my wife femme'd me

• Thread startersubguy
  • Start date
azAlison said:
Love this! Its so hard to find a boyfriend to be a sissy!!!

Sissy Boi's!
It's interesting to me. Not something I ever thought of on my own, but there is an allure to it for some reason...

I LOVE your story ... I didn't get to finsh reading last night because my wife came home. I was so excited to read more, I woke up early and came down to read! Now I am all horny and waiting for my wife to wake up so I can lick her pussy (I hope she is i the mood!)

I can't wait to hear more!

Sorry that it has taken so long.

The next weekend, my wife and Brady had a date. The plan was originally for my wife to go over after work and stay for the night and come home the next day. My wife (misstress Allie) was feeling a bit awkward because she was still worried that Brady blew her off the weekend before. he said that he just got busy but I know she was worried that maybe he wasn't as in to her as she had hoped. After all, I could tell that she would fuck him all day every day if she could. She had told me! But sure enough, Brady again had to change the plans at the last minute. He said that he still wanted to meet up (and fuck) but that he had somewhere to be early on Saturday morning so perhaps it would be best if it was just a one night thing.

Since her work was closer to his house than our home was, she just went straight from work. She had packed clothes, makeup, everything she would need. She called me after work and told me that she would be late but coming home that night. She told me again not to touch myself.

I waited the entire night without a single text from her. I called her once but she didn't answer. As it got later, I sat by meself on the couch, in panties, makeup on, completely tourtured.

Finally, at about 2 in the morning, the garage door opened. She stumbled in, looking half ***** and completely satisfied. She was wearing jeans and an undershirt that was hanging off of her. I asked her how it was and she said perfect. She reeked of sex. She smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch and led me into the bedroom. I was erect!

She was lazily leading me but had a tight grip on my hand in a way that turned me on so much. She got to the bedroom, slipped off her jeans and ****** my head down to her cum soaked panties. I'll never forget the smell this first time. It was sexy and beautiful and raunchy, and gross and such a turn on at the same time. She made me kiss her belly button and then I came up to her face to face. She was smiling. In pure bliss. She said

"Your wife is a naughty *****." Then she giggled. "I had no idea I had it in me but I fuck like a slut." She fell back on the bed and I climbed on top of her. She rubbed her hands around my smooth body and panties. She told me that they met at a bar near his house and that after a few drinks they made out, right at the bar. In front of everyone. She said that they danced and that they were the center of attention. She said that Brady had some friends there and that they all knew she was married. She said that Brady flirted with her all night and finally, around 11 they went home. Brady drove and she sucked his cock on the way home while he fingered her. She said that she couldn't keep her hands and mouth off of his cock.

She said that she was naked by the time they got to his house and that she walked into the house butt naked. Once they got inside he throat fucked her until he came in her mouth and on her face. She said he has a lot of cum.

He immediately laid her down and put it in her, with no waiting period. She said he was even more forceful this time, making her scream he fucked her so hard. She said that he fucked her on her back and it felt so good but that she didn't cum uintil he let her get on top. Then she came immediately. Then they cuddled and slow humped for an hour, laughing and having a great time before he bent her over on her hands and knees and told her to stuff her panties in her mouth. Then he fucked her from behind without a condom on (something we had said wouldn't happen) while she gagged on her panties. She said that he put his fingers in her ass and that she came with his dick in her pussy and his fingers in her ass. She said that she feels like such a ***** because she would do whatever thing he asks her. He says that he is going to fuck her in the ass soon.

Then she pushed me down. I knew what she wanted and I was excited and scared at the same time. She told me to go down and kiss her. To lick "your little slut wife" I was pushed down, face right in her pussy, smelling like sex and wet. "Taste a real man." In an instant, it happened. I opened my mouth and licked her. And I was there for a long time. She was forecful but also exhausted as she squirmed in pleasure. She was giggly and couldn't control the pleasure. She said I was a good princess and kept saying how much she loved his dick.

Finally, after about 20 minutes, she told me I could cum inside her. I slid in easily. It was so hot, and moist and loose that I came in 20 seconds. She just smiled and we laid there until morning.

The perfect sissy man slut - Fetish sex video - *****.com

Thank you for sharing your great story .. I hope you will continue sharing it.

Reading this story has made me feel a mix of emotions.

I love it. You are very lucky to have a girl like her.

A few months ago I started reading stories on FictionMania, a story site devoted to the sissification of men and boys. Many are about cross dressing husbands or boyfriends who get caught and are then led down the garden path to femininity. Also many are just like this story. In fact when it is finally finished it could take it place among the great classics of femdom like Vickie Tern for example. I think this story is excellent in that regard and would encourage the author to consider publishing it there as well, but finish it first. I think the writer is so good at telling his own story that once finished he should seriously consider fiction in the same vein. Along with the black cock revolution there is a growing trend in cuckoldry. Its amazing how many guys who thought they were macho men are now simpering sissies and all because of a strong woman and her big cocked lovers. It just occurred to me given the close relationship these two have in all respects except sex that the writers wife might take a real interest in his new hobby and it would be just another way to further instill in him his true sissy nature and give him positive reinforcement about his new station in life. She clearly has a good handle on what she is doing. Had she attempted some of the changes too early it would have been a disaster for her and the marriage which she apparently wants to keep in tact. He is lucky she is not some vindictive bitch who hates him completely instead of just hating his penis. Once he learns to joy of getting fucked and maybe someday getting his own boyfriends they seem in all likelihood destined to be best girls friends forever.

One thing I forgot to mention. Since this story is being told after the fact she may have already done it. I think she should start looking for more boyfriends and not limit herself to just Brady. The way he comes across in the story I suspect in spite of his big cock and skills in bed he sounds like a bit of a flake. I mean really, who makes all those arrangement with a super hot wife who has hubbies permission to fuck around and then "gets busy". I'm not buying it. She should have several studs on her leash. Thats right, her leash. Hubby isn't the only man who needs to be controlled.

Thank you, Rodrigo and everyone else for your comments and sharing your appreciation. I've wanted to share this for a long time but never got started. I am glad to finally start sharing some of the specifics. Trust me, there is a lot more to tell. When this all started, I never would have guessed that I could share it with anyone, even strangers. Now I realize how unique ans special this type of relationship can be and I truly never enjoyed sex as much as I do now. And I know Allie enjoys it more than she could've imagined. :)

Time went on and her and Brady would see each other fairly often. She was worried at first that he wasn't in to her but eventaully he became more and more avaiable. That next week they saw each other during the week for a fuck and then again over the weekend. Misstress Allie loved talking about him to me and would tell me all of the details. It was like she got to relive her great nights with him through telling me about them. And when she would queen me, she would get so aroused.

She also was getting happier about her performance, which she admitted, she never ever focused on before. She said that when we used to have sex, she always knew I would get off so she never tried anything. Now she says she has fun finding new ways to be sexy and slutty for Brady and even tries her hardest to make him cum a lot. It even surprised me how much she talks about enjoying sucking his cock. I didn't understand it, becuase there is no stimulation in sucking a guy but she would go on and on about how she loves having it in her mouth. She would talk about him cumming and she had a sense of pride telling me "he came 4 times or 6 times, or however much." All I knew was that something about him turned her on so much that she couldn't control herself.

Even as they started meeting up fairly frequently, the whole thing still felt new to me and I could tell there was still a newness to it all to her, even though she looked and acted so comfortable as this dominate, misstress. But she still talked about getting turned on just by being naked in front of someone else.

On the femmenizing side, things had stayed relatively stable. I was still wearing panties exlusively, wearing make up on special occassions, and she would have me act lady like when we would "have sex." Every new day, I would get more comfortable with it. And every day, she would talk more and more to me like I was her little girl - her little sex slave. I knew what my role was. I would lick her to orgasm whenever she wanted (which was at least once a day) and she would give me a very disinterestted hand job maybe once a week. I would, of course, masturbate daily. I didn't tell her, but I am sure she knew. She didn't have any rule about it.

One Friday night, a few weekends later than this last post I wrote about, we were home alone. She was going to see Brady on Saturday for a "dinner date" and a fuck but Friday we were alone. We ate, had some wine, and then Misstress had me put on my makeup, and pick out a nightie. She would cat call and have me walk sexy around the living room and to be honest, I was starting to enjoy doing this type of stuff. She was dressed casually but she had me come over and she kissed me. We made out for quite awhile. We cuddled and caressed on the couch but it was significant for two reasons: 1 - I remember feeling like "the girl" in the relationship. Like I was trying desperately to please her, to kiss her well. She was so strong and forceful and this feeling had finally felt natural enough that I truly felt like her "girlfriend." and 2 - I thought while kissing her that we were not going to have sex. I knew what was in store for me was not penetration, or a hand job, or anything like that. I knew at that moment that it was all about her, and I liked it. (We did end up having sex but at that moment I was resigned to my duty).

We kissed and made out and I turned her on for quite a while. 30 minutes at least. Then she told me to sit like a good girl on the couch, in a sexy way, and she was going to the bedroom. When she came out, she had on her sexy lace robe gown and her strapon. She walked very menacingly toward me and I was so turned on. The first time I saw her with the strap on there was something sexy about it.

I was feeling so comfortable that I admitted to her that I found her so sexy when she had the strap on on. SHe asked me what I liked and I told her that it looked so sexy seeing the large cock hang between her legs, with her beautiful breats, and the whole thing just looked so sexy to me. She admitted that she loved wearing it and she loved how she felt knowing that hers was so much better than mine. She would measure it to mine over and over again.

We laid back down on the couch and cuddled. I sucked on her nipples and played with ass, I'd kiss her neck and she would kiss me and rub our smooth legs together. Then she whispered into my ear to suck it. The truth is, at this point, I wanted to. I still don't think I could've done it to a real cock or to anyone else, but at that moment, I wanted to suck her cock. I worked slowly down and she got more and more excited. "Suck it, baby. Suck my cock." Finally, I was down there, and I slipped it into my mouth. She simulated the feeling and became so aroused. She was genuinely turned on, but she was also playing it up, I know. She put her hands on my head gently and helped me down and back up. It was amazing. I could barely fit half of the large, thick dildo in my mouth. All the while she would tell me to "suck it, put it in your throat for me, take that dick." She was talking gently, in a really sexy way. It made me think that this must be exactly how Brady talks to her when she is on his cock. And that thought turned me on even more.

"I knew you would do it. I knew you would suck it. You're a slut, huh?" I would nod, cock still in my mouth. She laid back, put her hands behind her head and relaxed in 100% bliss. She had me suck her for what felt like eternity. Rub her tits, touch my face. We were both happy. She'd ask me, "what are you doing?" And make me answer her, "sucking your nice beautiful cock." She made me lick it from the bottom to the top.

After what must've been an hour of foreplay like this, she took it off and had me lick her pussy. She orgasmed nice and softly and then told me I could stick it in her if I put on a condom. I did. And I came so hard. She held me and we laid naked together all night. It remains one of the best nights of my life.

Reactions: Disco-cuck
Another arousing installment in this excellent cuckold story. Since this is all after the fact I won't make any more suggestions about which way to proceed. Last post I hinted she should think twice about Brady. The story will go where it has already been. I for one am anxiously waiting.

It's impossible to remember the exact sequence of things but I am pretty sure it wasn't long after the night of the previous post that Misstress Allie had conceived of the idea to have me meet Brady. Miss Allie had been getting more and more used to her role as my boss and it seemed like there was hardly a time throughout the day when she wasn't mind fucking me. It was truly a way for her to stay horny all day long.

She would talk a lot about me meeting "the guy that is fucking your wife. The guy that fucks your wife like you never could." She would tease me about what I would say if I was face to face with him. So she hatched a plan to have me "drive them around" on a date. She had this idea to have me pick them up from their house, take them to dinner, take them whereever else they wanted to go and to sit and wait in the car until they were finished. And then take them home afterward.

I don't know for certain but I could tell that Brady was not nearly as eager for us to meet as Miss Allie was. But soon, he agreed. So, one Friday or Saturday night, my wife had made the plan. I was to wear panties under a very formal outfit, dress pants, a button down and tie. Brady was not too in to the whole cross dressing thing and so I am sure it would have been a turn off to him. My wife put on a nice dress that she looked great in. It was a dress she had worn before but it was a very formal, very sexy looking dress. She also packed a large duffell bag full of things.

On the drive to pick him up, she sat in back. She told me she loved me, as she would always remind me. but she also teased me, telling me "you must be feeling so pathetic right now. Getting ready to take your wife to get fucked." This really added a HUGE new element to it all. It was beginning to feel normal, the whole wife going to visit Brady thing but now with me along, the feeling became all new. just like when we first started.

We pulled up to his house. When we got there she told me to wait in the car and she got out and rang the doorbell. He answered and he she immediately jumped into his arms, giving him a big kiss. I will always remember that moment.

Quickly he leaned forward and looked at me in the car. I will always remember that moment too. A shit eating grin on his face while he played with my wifes body with his hands. He signaled to her that he was almost ready and so they went into the house and closed the door. I sat there in the driveway. They stayed inside for over a half hour. It was summer time and still hot in the car. I would turn it on and off just to get the A/C.

Finally the door opened and they both walked out. Her leading him by the hand. He was trying desperately to look at me in the eye but I just couldn't do it. She opened the back door and got in. he got in behind her. I felt so awkward but Miss Allie didn't say anything to me, or even introduce us. She just giggled and played with him in the back. He had brought a bottle of wine and they were sharing it in between kisses. My wife looked like a teenager in love. She was always touching him, always had a hand on him. Resting her head on his shoulder or kissing his neck. He would occasionally steal glances at me through the mirror.

We got to the restaurant and Miss Allie told me to pull up to the front and get the door for them. I opened the door and she asked me for my wallet. It was a formality, since we had a joint accoutn but she wanted me to know that tonight was "on me." She then told me to park the car and wait for them to finish. As they walked off, Brady squeezed Allie's ass hard for me to see it. They both looked back to see if I noticed. I did.

Watching them walk away was surreal. It was like watching two kids in love. It was the first time I worried that my wife had fallen in love with him. She seemed so happy with him and as attracted to him physically as I could have imagined. It gave me a lump in my throat but, true to form, it also made me very turned on.

I sat in the parking lot watching the stars. Alone. It was torture knowing that they were "on a date." Brady looked like such a douche. He was tall and fit, and young, and had this permanent, arrogant grin on him. It made me hate him but also realize that he was everything that I am not, for better and for worse.

Hot! hot!! hot!!! This post just keeps getting better with each update!!

Amazing Story Subguy. Too bad you don't have any photos. Keep telling us more please!

My wife is a master of psychology. What that night did for us was establish myself as the bottom of our 3 way relationship. I was the caddy, the chauffer, the servant. Brady was the king. He did what he wanted. If he wanted her to suck his cock, he would tell her to. And my wife was the orchestrator. She could go back and forth from my queen to his slut.

Shortly after our first meeting - actually, right after our first meeting, my wife came home and sat me down for a talk. Naturally, she had me in my usual gettup. Makeup, panties and a bra. She siad "Brady and I talked and he really doesn't want you inside of me anymore. He said that he wants me all to himself." She just stared at me for my response. She said it so matter of factly, so calmly. Like it didn't make a difference to her if we ever had sex again. This is what he wanted so it was what was going to happen.

I told her that I didn't like that at all. I told her that part of why I enjoyed this whole thing was because we were having sex, even though it was different. She told me that I would still eat her pussy, and that we could still do everything that we usually do except no penetration, oral or vaginal. The truth was, I rarely was let inside her anyway but there had been, as I have mentioned, a few special times when she has let me in. And those were some of the best times of my life. I had come to think of sex as me pleasing my wife and my wife using and abusing me but there was always a hint that at some special moments I would get to cum inside of her.

She told me that I was becoming a true cuckold and that I needed to learn that this was inevitable. She belonged to Brady. And brady gets what he wants. With her and with me. She stopped arguing and told me to go down on her. She sat in our recliner and pulled her legs up on the seat in an open butterfly while I kneeled and licked her. She seemed very calm and not too orgasmic when she dropped a bombshell: "I want to put your tiny little dicklette in a cage. It's the next step. I know you've been masturbating a lot. Watching a lot of porn. Thinking about fucking. Now you're ready for the next step."

I tried to stop and talk to her but she grabbed me and shoved me into her pussy. This was her tactic. Keep me on my knees, servicing her, and then introduce something new. It was a vulnerable position and she was great at expoloiting it. She held me there for awhile in silence, letting my thoughts run wild when finally she stopped me.

"What did you think of Brady, by the way?" I didn't know what to say. What could I say at that moment? "Was he what you expected?" "He was strong.... Good looking." I said. "Ha. You think he's attractive!" She had a devilish laugh at me. "Did you like how he fucks me?"

"That, I did like, actually." I felt safe admitting that much.

"I bet you did, you little bitch. Did you like his cock?" She was just so comfortable with this language and it makes me so horny. "Yes." "What did you like about it?" "It's big." "Stand up and play with yourself." So matter of fact. I had been doing this (masturbating) for her a few times now so it wasnt new but it is always uncomfortable. I stood up and started to tug. "tell me about his cock. Tell me why you like it." I don't know why to this day but this is the worst type of humiliation and it turns me on so much.

I tugged while she grinned and smiled at me, turning me on as best she could with her looks. She would play with her tits, and touch herself and breath on my dick while I started. "His dick is huge." "Yeah?" "Yeah. And thick." "Go on." "It was just so big. It made me feel so small." "Did you like seeing what a real man's cock looks like?" "Yes." She made me keep talking, mostly just saying things like how I liked seeing his cock flop around. How it looked like he fucks her so deep. How much of a man he is and what a sissy I was. She started grabbing my dick and took over, thankfully. She had me sit down while she tugged on me. Constantly teasing me, making me talk about his cock until finally I came all over myself. She made me sit there while she walked into the kitchen and cleaned her hands. She loved making me sit in my own cum. it is the worst feeling. The excitement is gone and the humiliation is highest. She came back over to me and told me to tell her again about his cock. The mood was gone for me. But she wanted to know when i first saw it. I told her I could see glimpses of it in the back seat but I really saw it well when he made her suck him. She asked me about his ass, his chest. I admitted that he was a handsome guy with a nice body. Finally she let me clean myself. She just told me to enjoy this, soon I would be "locked up" and will miss this.

I am sorry guys.. This was a very arousing story until his wife just had to take it to extremes. I don't care that he thinks he likes it. His mind is so fucking twisted by what I now see as a bitch without feeling or remorse for her contribution to the pathetic wasteland which is now his mind. I know, its a lifestyle, different strokes and all that crap, but goddam, does no one see that lines are being crossed here. Play the mind games all you want but every now and then the cunt bitch needs to let him up for a little air even if he is to fucking deep in to care anymore. Shit, have a fucking heart will ya. In case you can't figure it out,...I do not like the extreme versions of cuckolding. Personally I think I would have committed murder by then if I was in that sort of relationship. And I am not going to apologize. You fucking guys so into this shit...you need to stop and think if you ever want to be able to look in the mirror again and forget about calling yourself a man, just try to call yourself human. This is NOT right.

Just wait until she starts fucking him with the strap on, and making him suck Brady off...... That's when it gets interesting....

canberraguy4fun said:
just wait until she starts fucking him with the strap on, and making him suck brady off...... That's when it gets interesting....

.....+1.....

Hey Rodrigo. I understand your concern but trust me, nothing has happened that has been beyond my will. I'm not some vegetable or some mindless psycho. This is an erotic thing. Sex for most people is largely psychological. Sure she has manipulated and she has "tricked" me into doing things that I wouldn't have done without her encouragement, but I have always had the ability to stop things if I truly wanted. The truth is, I enjoy this fantasy and role.

In the daytime, I function as a regular person. In my private life, I enjoy this life of cuckolding and crossdressing. Thinking of me as some vegetable or "slave" is not right except for in the erotic sense. I actually feel healthier since these sexual urges and feelings are expressed so honestly and not suppressed. I'm sure it isn't for everyone. And I am sure there are cuckolds out there that are acting completely against their will. I enjoy my role, my wife's role, our sex life and our personal life.

And yes, the strapon stories are coming....!

Subguy...Thank you for your sincere answer which I genuinely appreciate. You have convinced me you are really OK with this although you are also right that it isn't for everybody. I only take issue with one part of your statement. You said "I have always had the ability to stop things if I truly wanted". I think you are lucky you never wanted to stop because from your description of your situation and your wifes seemingly absolute control over you, I doubt she would even care what you have to say. Have you ever asked her if she would stop for you. My problem is not with your lifestyle, its with the totally unbalanced relationship. Is there any line she cannot push you over. Should you ever find a point where you wanted to stop would she just tell you to hit the road. My guess is you don't know and further you will never ask. Maybe I have this all backward. It is you who is prone to go out of control and she is the one keeping you in line although it appears to us out here in never never land she is the one pushing the extremes. Just tell me one thing and I will let it go. Does she love you , does she tell you this, and if not how do you know. Frankly I would love to hear from her.

I see you havent responded yet...thats good...I want to apologize. It should be obvious to anyone reading my comments on your story and several others that I have some anger issues...well duh. I have been wracking my brain to figure out why they should surface in this field. You see my literary friend...I was divorced 18 months ago after 38 years of marriage which paradoxically had nothing to do with infidelity either way unless you know that infidelity is not always sexual or involving other people. My rage has been bottled up all these months. I realized during the past hours, like an epiphany I suppose, my anger has focused on two major themes...trust and betrayal. When I see what I perceive as examples of both in various stories, it matters not if I am correct. The rage I have for the real betrayal of my wife boils over and drowns out all reason. So you see, little of what I have said about your story or your life has anything to do with you at all. For that I am sorry. I am going to let this all die down in my fevered little brain and come back to your story again. I bet I will see it differently, esp the strap on segments to come. I actually find strap on scenarios quite erotic in my fantasy life, which sadly is pretty much all I have at this late stage in life. I'm 65.