How my wife femme'd me

• Thread startersubguy
  • Start date
That's all well and good -- but have you ever considered using a spell checker? They were made for people with serious orthography issues like you. And as the spell checker catches only about 70% of the prey in English with its many homophones (words that sound alike but are spelled differently) a human proof-reader would be the next step.
Delivering a text like yours is a gross rudeness to your readers.
You might say "If you don't like it go somewhere else."
Yes, that's exactly what I did. But you published it for people to read it, didn't you. To me it seems that you somehow missed your goal then.

k.

Love the story.

Love the details of his slow transformation into a permenant sissy.

Wish more women were into it.

Waiting for an update!

Hey — what's with the complaints, anyway...?

kraut_47 said:
That's all well and good -- but have you ever considered using a spell checker? They were made for people with serious orthography issues like you. And as the spell checker catches only about 70% of the prey in English with its many homophones (words that sound alike but are spelled differently) a human proof-reader would be the next step.
Delivering a text like yours is a gross rudeness to your readers.
You might say "If you don't like it go somewhere else."
Yes, that's exactly what I did. But you published it for people to read it, didn't you. To me it seems that you somehow missed your goal then.

You must be a new guy. If you spend some time reading around in this forum, you'll rapidly reach the conclusion that Subguy's use of the English language, including his spelling, is far-and-away better than most posters. His story has the added benefit of being intriguing, hot and steamy. Personally, I appreciate him taking the time and effort to relate it.

Reactions: Robert257a
I really hope subguy continues to share this amazing journey.

Fantastic hopefully you will become Brady's other bitch very soon honey and mine if you two ever holiday here out in Australia he he

Wow this is a great story and you are telling it very well. I would love to hear some more detail about you admitting to your Mistress that you would like to suck Brady's cock.

Getting better and better!!

awesome don t stop now!!

kraftty3 said:
awesome don t stop now!!
Um,Kraftty, haven't you noticed that Subguy's last post was dated over 5 years ago. I think you're going to have to accept there ain't going to be any more!