• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to make hubby sissy

• Thread starterdirtiestcpl
  • Start date

dirtiestcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
i have already made my hubby used to have sex with me only once in a month. i have a steady lover anyways. my bf is demanding me to make my hubby more submissive, more at my mercy., and wouldnt ask me for sex. he also wants me to make him more sissy, non erection dick .. can anyone tell me the real life rules to make hubby more sissy, more submissive, not demanding for sex for months together etc. true advices appreciated. thanks in advance.

Reactions: xswitch
Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

dirtiestcpl said:
I have already made my hubby used to having sex with me only once in a month.

Good for you... it sounds like you have him on the right track.

dirtiestcpl said:
I have a steady lover.

Ah... so you have made your husband your cuckold. That's also good; very positive. Does your husband know you have a lover, or is he your "secret cuckold"?

dirtiestcpl said:
My lover is demanding I make my hubby more submissive, so he's more at my mercy and won't ask me for sex.

Hm... obviously, your lover wants the playing field (your pussy and eggs) all to himself. That's hardly surprising. Here's a site that shows you how to transform your marriage to female dominant (femdom) form; i.e., in which you are the more dominant partner and your husband is submissive to you... and likes and wants it that way. (Alternatively, google "elise sutton".)

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

My lover also wants me to make my cuckold more sissy, so he finds it difficult to become erect.

I suggest beginning by pantying your husband, as described here.

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

When you succeed, panties for men (i.e., your cuckold) can be found here.

Panties For Men: Designer Showcase

Alternatively, simply buy women's panties for him to wear.

While conditioning your cuckold to wear panties, I suggest also training him to accept being "queened" (face straddled) by you, at first occasionally, then ultimately as his only form of sex. A worthwhile goal would be to queen your cuckold each time you come home from fucking your lover, in that way requiring him to "clean" your lovers cum from your pussy with his tongue. See:

The Fine Art of Queening

Finally, as you are beginning your program to "panty" your cuckold, also begin the more-comprehensive program to feminize him described here.

Femme your hubby #1

and here:

Femme your hubby #2

Keep in mind the only effective way to prevent your cuckold from expecting his "marital right" to fuck you is probably to require him to wear a male chastity device. See:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

It might take some time before you can bring him to acceptance of this idea, but I would suggest beginning to think along these lines.

Finally, if your husband rebels and you find you can't seem to make progress with him, you might consider becoming his disciplinarian and making him your spanked husband. See, for instance:

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

Women who Spank Men:
Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

How to Spank Your Man (e-book):
How To Spank Your Man

Good luck!

—Custer

my hubby doesnt know that i have a lover. he only knows that guy as my friend. lol

Read all the links that Custer has provided and you will develop your skills to take charge of the marriage and slowly bring hubby into line, so he will accept you having lovers whenever you like, as often as you like, and wherever you like.

If you are Boss, he will find that it is better to simply "obey you" rather than struggle to guess what he needs to do to please you. Many men find their stress levels drop if they let their wife make all the important decisions about how their life is to be.

Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

Saraha said:
Read all the links that Custer has provided and you will develop your skills to take charge of the marriage and slowly bring hubby into line, so he will accept you having lovers whenever you like, as often as you like, and wherever you like.

Thanks for the recommendation, Saraha.

Saraha said:
If you are Boss, your husband will find it is better to simply "obey you" rather than struggle to guess what he needs to do to please you. Many men find their stress levels drop if they let their wife make all the important decisions about how their life is to be.

I agree. Given that you are now secretly your husband's cuckoldress, and you have secretly made him your cuckold, becoming openly his boss-cuckoldress using, for instance, the strategies outlined in the links above, is the way to go. I think you'll find it's completely feasible.

A worthwhile goal, I suggest, would be to bring your cuckold to acknowledging on a psychological level, and agreeing verbally with you, that it is your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever you please, while his marital duty is to remain faithful to you as your cuckold.

It will definitely be of interest to this forum if you would be willing to write back from time-to-time and let us know how you're progressing. If you find you're having problems, you may find you can get good advice here.

Good luck!

—Custer

last night while i was asleep my hubby meddled and had sex with me. i didnt like it. my lover is so angry that i have surrendered to him. what to do? how to handle it?

enforced chastity

Time for the cock cage! The bull can be the keyholder.

gw3n

I agree with gw3n that if he is cut off completely he needs to be in a cage unless the bull/bf allows a certain time he can be out. Only then and only under the parameters set can hubby to anything if anything at all.

Here are two possible (one hopes) strategies...

Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

dirtiestcpl said:
Last night while I was asleep my hubby meddled and had sex with me. I didn't like it. My lover is angry that I have surrendered to my husband. What to do? How to handle it?

The most obvious solution would be to fuck BOTH your lover and your husband with passionate abandon. I mean, hey... why not? You're a woman who has masterfully attained the position of having two men, one of whom (your husband) thinks you're "his only," but in reality you're your own woman, and the other of whom (your lover) wants you to become "his only," but he has no justification for that. That is, your lover has even less justification, if any, for thinking he "owns you" than your husband.

A way to do this would be to fuck your husband whenever you wish (which may not be as often as he would like), and say nothing to your lover about when nor how often nor any other details re. fucking your husband. I mean, it's really none of his business... you're a married woman, right? That means you are in the saddle with respect to your lover(s), and your lover is in the position of having to accept seeing you when your schedule can accommodate him. I suggest, in other words, viewing yourself as the woman of your household and viewing it as none of your lover's business how you preside over your domain.

At the same time, I realize this apparently isn't the kind of advice you're seeking. As others have pointed out, if you want to get control over when (if ever) your husband expects you to fuck him, you are going to have to persuade him to wear a male chastity device. When you are his sole key holder and have eased him into wearing it full-time (with one day per week for cleaning and masturbation, or alternatively, for fucking him if that's your pleasure).

So, I suggest re-reading the site I suggested above on this subject:

http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html

then ordering online the chastity device of your choice for your husband without saying anything to him about it. Then, tell him you obtained this interesting device in the mail and you want to see if it will increase the fun and eroticism of your relationship. If he presses you about "why," tell him you're annoyed and actually somewhat angry about him fucking you in the middle of the night without your permission (i.e., tell him the truth), and you think this may reduce that problem. Then, lock it on him for a brief period of time, say 2 hours, and teasingly tell him to carry out some housework task (empty the garbage or the dishwasher or whatever) or you won't unlock him. In the spirit of the game, there's a good chance he'll do it. Then, the next day, tell him you want to try it again only longer... tease him and taunt him until he agrees, if he doesn't seem to like the idea. This time lock it on him for 4 hours. Similarly, teasingly tell him to carry out a more substantial housework task while he's locked up, otherwise you won't unlock him. Then, when his 4 hours are up, unlock him.

By this time, you'll be obtaining a good idea of how to adjust the chastity device for optimal fit (i.e., so he can't get out of it) when you lock it on him. The next day (this will need to be a weekend day, presumably), repeat your game with him only leave his device locked on him for 8 hours and require him to carry out even more substantial housework tasks to "earn" his release. Then, "just to see if he can handle it," lock his chastity device on him for 24 hours, again requiring your husband to do things you tell him to do as a condition for release. Then, give him some time off (1 day? 1 week?). Then, tell him you want to play your game again and see if he can handle it for 2 full days (48 hours) this time. Etc. Continue working your husband up to more days "locked" and fewer days "unlocked" each week until he's wearing his chastity device, "just as a game," 6 days a week with only one day off.

When you have him up to 6 days on, 1 day off per week, begin wearing his key full-time around your neck so he's constantly reminded of your role as his "key holder." On his one day off, introduce handcuffs... i.e., cuff his wrists together before you remove his chastity device. Then, tell him he can spend as much time out of his chastity device as he likes, but when he wants to go anywhere (to work, for instance), he will have to accept you locking his chastity device back on him before you unlock his hand cuffs. In other words, tell your husband that from now on, it will be "hand cuffs on" before his chastity device can come off, and "chastity device on" before his hand cuffs can come off.

If you can successfully get your husband to this point, you will effectively own his cock and he will only be able to obtain sexual release when you grant him permission.

Good luck!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
A way to do this would be to fuck your husband whenever you wish (which may not be as often as he would like),

That said, the husband then has every right to leave and file for divorce.

Yeah, Cuckolding is about consensual infidelity of the wife. What you've got going on isn't that. While wildly fun for you and your BF, it could be a disaster for the relationship/marriage between you and your husband. If you care anything for that, then spend some time getting him to approve of cuckoldry. If not then carry-on with your careless ways.

All that having been said... Chastity belt w/ the BF = KeyHolder is just HAWT. My wife's BF used to wear my key 'round his neck and it was hugely degrading/humiliating and did a very very good job of keeping me in my place.

Good luck, hope you find the right answer for all three of you.

V/R --K

I fully agree with Custer, if you are truly a women in control you should manage both your husband and your lover. There is no need to worry about hubbys needs concentrate on your pleasure, have him shave your pussy but ask your lover how he wants your pussy to look and have hubby make it so.Have hubby caged ware his key but reward him with release when he does something special,like paints your toe nails. When you fuck him tell him how good his cock feels after he has been caged for a while and how good it makes you feel to have control, how much better the sex is because you wait until you really want him. He doesnt have to know about your Bull but be sure to go to hubby after Bull is finished and have him lick you, this will give you the feeling of absolute power. Once you start to feed hubby Bull cum you will become more comfortable firmly enforceing your will upon him.Conversly after your Bull cums in you be sure to scoop his cum from your pussy and eat it in front of him.While acting as though you are asking a totally innocent question say" Why is your cream so much thicker and richer than my husbands"? While he fucks you tell him his cock is so much stronger than hubbys and he touches you in places you never knew you had. Play them both like fiddles, my wife has been doing it for years, remember women in reality have all the power, men are but dupes and slaves to a women who masters the art.

Ms. Dirtiestcpl has the right idea and is doing the right thing.

CoffeeGuy said:
That said [Custer Laststand's quoted comment], the husband would have every right to leave and file for divorce.

This point is neither here nor there, since Ms. Dirtiestcpl began this thread by saying she had taken a lover and had reduced her cuckold husband to acceptance of being fucked by her only about once per month. Thus, she is fucking him less than he would like (presumably), but he has neither left her nor filed for divorce.

In any case, if Ms. Dirtiestcpl's cuckold were to realize his wife is fucking a lover, "conventional society" (such as it is) would view him as having every right to leave her and file for divorce. Ms. Dirtiestcple is obviously willing to take that risk and she is doing so, as have countless women — perhaps billions, or maybe that's an underestimate — before her down through the ages.

In my opinion, Ms. Dirtiestcpl is on the right track and has her cuckold on the right track. He just doesn't realize and fully appreciate it yet.

Custer Laststand said:
In my opinion, Ms. Dirtiestcpl is on the right track and has her cuckold on the right track. He just doesn't realize and fully appreciate it yet.

All I'm saying is that the lifestyle is not for everyone. Either way, we have zero information on which to base the "just do it" encouragement. You've put a lot more effort in your response than she has in explaining the situation.

It's fun to throw out advice without knowing all the details. The most important detail to know would be whether he has ever expressed an interest in being her cuckold, or if he has ever shown an interest in having her see other men. As we know, a lot of these situations start because the man raises is-- this is the other way around. In fact, we don't even know if she has ever raised it with him. All we know is that they're not having sex very often, which is not uncommon for some couples. There is an absolutely HUGE difference between that and a cuckold lifestyle. Usually a cuckold lifestyle is in fact approved of by the man. In this case the husband isn't even AWARE of the lover.

This scenario raises more questions than it should suggestions. If she's not willing to at least provide some background, we shouldn't be falling over ourselves to provide advice.

thanks coffeeguy ! gud question raised. yes he doesnt know he is cucked. he does all my household work from cooking to washing. he even keep my clothes well perfumed. lol. i didnt know what he is into till the time my lover said that he is liking to be submissive he is already that. whenever he wants sex, he just begs me for it.yes but he may not accept my relation outside marriage. so this is the situation.

Is he willing

dirtiestcpl said:
i have already made my hubby used to have sex with me only once in a month. i have a steady lover anyways. my bf is demanding me to make my hubby more submissive, more at my mercy., and wouldnt ask me for sex. he also wants me to make him more sissy, non erection dick .. can anyone tell me the real life rules to make hubby more sissy, more submissive, not demanding for sex for months together etc. true advices appreciated. thanks in advance.

It is difficult and sometimes impossible to make someone do something they do not want to do. Fortunetly for you there are many men that want to be sissy/cuckold and are more than willing, but must have the dominant figure, wife/mother/master tell them what to do. It is not that they do not have the desire, but have been conditioned to feel that it is not "right". You can not change a true alpha male, and it is very very dangerous to try, but there are not really that many alpha males.

Just lead him by the nose as he is accoustomed to being led. It is very common for the lover to want the husband demeaned and rendered to a sissy status that is no threat to the lovers musculenity. An alpha male is very territoritorial and does not share. Many men, especially white, wish to be sissy and it is to every ones benefit, but remember once you feminize your husband it can not be reversed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 656
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 673
  • 8bab.jpg
    8bab.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 597
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 680
  • 0303096.jpg
    0303096.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 709
I agree those are some hot pictures. I would love to see more like those.

Users who are viewing this thread