• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to make hubby sissy

• Thread starterdirtiestcpl
  • Start date
turning hubby into a sissy

It’s very easy to put a cuckold into sissification. My wife did it to me with my knowing what was happening and its till worked.

When you come from being with your lover sit on his face and have him eat you while you tell him what happened. Place a pair of panties on his dick and play with it while you do but DON'T let him climax. Do this twice and then tell him to put them on before you allow him to eat you. Tell him wearing them is a REWARD for doing a good job eating you. Tell how much you like the panties on him.

Next run his nipples with a slip and repeat the actions like before. After two days have him put it on and tell him how hot it makes you. Explain that if continues to do what you say for a month you will increase his sex to once a week. Next bring a bra into the scene followed by nylons, garter belt, heels, corset, dress and make up. Use Nair on his body and create a feminine patch of hair for him. By him a pretty wig in a hair style he likes and a color he wants. Ask him to pick it out. Do not make fun of him or put him down reinforce every move with how nice he looks and how hot it makes you and how much you love him for it.

Once he is completely transformed start taking photos of him modeling or working as a sissy. Buy him lots of feminine items, take him shopping once a week and make it enjoyable, let him see this is a good thing. Now get him into a locking chastity belt, my wife uses the excobelt on me. Keep increasing the tightness of his corset, letting his nails grow and teaching him how to do makeup.

By now he should be ready for you fully and properly dressed and made up whenever you return home. Give him a girl’s name and call him that when he dressed and mistakenly call him that when is not at times and then smile and say "i guess i like you better as... and miss you when you’re not."

When you spend time with him it should always relate to feminisation or cuckoldry. Ignore him as a male, show support and praise for him as a sissy. Never give in or deviate from this. The most important part is that he KNOWS you want him sissified, that you love him more when he is sissified, that you reward him when is sissified, that as a cuckold he contributes more to your sexual satisfaction by making sex with your lover better because you think of him in a dress or cleaning than he ever was as a man.

he needs to see the benefits and reasons for submitting to this total emasculation of his manhood and if he does it will be a pretty easy journey.

The chastity device will make sure he is horney and a horney male will do anything to get relief. But from now on when he has sex it must be like a girl having sex. Anal penetration fully made up and dressed. He needs to learn to flirt like a girl and make himself look sex to attract attention. Comments like, "That won’t get you nay hard cock" and "you better watch out some hard cock will bend you over in that outfit and take you in seconds. This teaches him the look and when you see that compliment him and take him with a strap on or better yet have your lover take him!

I can assure you that a sissified husband fully made up wearing 5 inch heels and a short dress is no match for a woman or a real man and few times on his knees and bent over being taken by you and your lover and you will no worries as to his sissification, submission or subjugation.

Good luck,

A Sissie who knows!

Sissie

Some thoughts on CoffeeGuy's comments

Regarding CoffeeGuy's comments, or at least some of them:

First, what a great screen name. Why didn't I think of that? I'm a heavy coffee drinker and have been ever since I was 18. (Suffice it to say that was a *long* time ago.) I am, in fact, sipping a cup as I type. I've always assumed that would contribute to an early death (although I ain't dead yet, as we old codgers say), and only recently realized coffee is actually a health drink in the sense that it contains more antioxidants by far than almost any other food.

But I digress.

CoffeeGuy said:
All I'm saying is that the lifestyle is not for everyone. Either way, we have zero information on which to base the "just do it" encouragement. You've put a lot more effort in your response than she has in explaining the situation.

Yes, I guess I have. Ms. Dirtiestcpl packed a lot of information into her first post though, despite its brevity.

In defense of my long-winded replies... partly they're a result of having learned to type. I consider the high-school typing course I took to have been among the most useful courses I've taken in my whole life... and I can tell you, that's a lot. But again, I digress. You can see how easily this gets out of hand...

CoffeeGuy said:
It's fun to throw out advice without knowing all the details.

Yes, absolutely. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), one never knows all the details. Have you read "Blink," by Malcolm Gladwell (2005, 277 pp. [hardcover]]? It's on the subject of making rapid — sometimes almost instantaneous — judgements based on intuitive insight. That is, without knowing "all the details." People do this all the time; it's an important — indeed, critical — human ability. If you haven't read Gladwell's book, perhaps you would find it interesting.

Ms. Dirtiestcpl, BTW, furnished some additional details that, although briefly stated (once again), are *very* important and relevant in her most recent post (of today).

CoffeeGuy said:
The most important detail to know would be whether [Ms. Dirtiestcpl's husband] has ever expressed an interest in being her cuckold, or if he has ever shown an interest in having her see other men.

Since Ms. Dirtiestcpl didn't comment on this but instead posed the question of how to make her cuckold her sissy cuckold, I made an arguably-reasonable assumption: the answer to this question is "no." That would accord with the standard societal expectation that married couples be (or should be) sexually faithful to each other. But simultaneously, everyone knows that often is not the case.

CoffeeGuy said:
As we know, a lot of these situations start because the man raises it -- this is the other way around.

Indeed it is. But, to assert that Ms. Dirtiestcpl should be considered "unacceptable" on this forum because her husband hasn't told her he wanted her to make him her cuckold; rather, she simply went ahead and did it, is nothing more than sexism. Obviously, you're saying: "If a husband wants it and says so to his wife, then it's OK. If his wife goes ahead and does it without him telling her he wants it, then it's not OK." The latter, though, is the way women -- or most women -- have classically cuckolded their husbands down through the ages.

In support of this assertion, in "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (1996, BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover]), Robin Baker, Ph.D. (the author) treats infidelity, as he calls it, as a fact of life among both women and men, but throughout his fascinating book he also treats infidelity as something both women and men try to conceal from their partners. He also makes the point that infidelity occurs naturally among other pair-bond species of mammals and birds, who also try to conceal it from their partners. He doesn't even consider the current (or relatively current) practice of human couples agreeing with each other that the woman will be free to date and fuck whomever she pleases while the man will remain faithful as her cuckold. Baker, not incidentally, is an evolutionary biologist. His book is based on original research by himself and his colleagues — i.e., observations, data, analysis and conclusions published in the scientific peer-reviewed literature — on how people behave in reality. His book is not based on, nor does it include at all, moralistic assumptions about how people "should" behave.

CoffeeGuy said:
In fact, we don't even know if she has ever raised it with him.

The rather clear implication, arguably, is that Ms. Dirtiestcpl has not raised the question of whether her husband wants to voluntarily be her cuckold with him. (If she has, it would be helpful, as you say, if she would post again and enlarge on this.)

CoffeeGuy said:
All we know is that they're not having sex very often, which is not uncommon among some couples.

In fact, we do know more because Ms. Dirtiestcpl has told us more, a lot more, in her posts.

CoffeeGuy said:
There is an absolutely HUGE difference between that and a cuckold lifestyle. Usually a cuckold lifestyle is in fact approved of by the man. In this case the husband isn't even AWARE of the lover.

Jeez... again with the sexism. In any case, the "absolutely HUGE difference" you cite is irrelevant to the question posed by Ms. Dirtiestcpl at the beginning of this thread.

CoffeeGuy said:
This scenario raises more questions than it should suggestions. If Ms. Dirtiestcpl is not willing to at least provide some background, we shouldn't be falling over ourselves to provide advice.

You have every right to your opinions, but the posts above in this thread show that this opinion, in particular, is not shared by many others on this forum. If everyone felt that way, the only reply to the intriguing question posed by Ms. Dirtiestcpl would be: "No comment," stated in various ways by different forum members. Replies of that nature, routinely posted, would obviously render this forum useless.

—Custer

weekend makeover

Let me and some of the other gurls take him "camping" for the weekend!

kisses,
gw3n

Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

Thanks for posting additional information about your situation. That's very helpful.

dirtiestcpl said:
.... Yes, [my husband] doesn't know he is a cuckold.

OK, thanks for telling us. That's consistent with the implication in your original post.

dirtiestcpl said:
He does all my household work from cooking to washing. He even keeps my clothes well-perfumed. I didn't know what he is into 'til the time my lover said he likes to be submissive. My husband is, in fact, already submissive.

Perfect! It sounds like your cuckold meets the basic requirements for being successfully transformed by you to a sissy. Also, it sounds like your lover has reasonably good insight into what your cuckold is all about.

dirtiestcpl said:
Whenever [my cuckold] wants sex, he begs me for it.

Also excellent! Given you said in your initial post you have reduced him to being fucked by you only once per month, this implies he accepts being told "no" by you whenever you don't feel like having sex with him (i.e., most of the time). That strongly suggests he is likely to accept an insistence by you that he begin wearing a chastity device, at first for relatively short then increasing time intervals (to become accustomed to it), then steadily longer time intervals, then full-time. I suggest ordering a device of your choosing and going ahead with it.

When you have your cuckold in his chastity device full-time, I caution you against giving his key to your lover. As the woman of your household, you should exclusively manage your cuckold (as well as your lover, although probably to a lesser extent). If you give his key to your lover, that will amount to "giving up" and admitting another man should be in charge. That, I suggest, is a bad idea, in part because your lover has no reason to keep your cuckold's best interests at heart. His main motivation, in fact, may turn out to be keeping your cuckold in his chastity device full-time forever. That too would be a bad idea.

dirtiestcpl said:
[My cuckold] may not accept my [relationship with my lover] outside our marriage. So, this is the situation.

That's a very reasonable assumption on your part. Since, however, you have already persuaded your cuckold to do all of the housework (congratulations! that's very impressive), which is traditionally regarded as "woman's work" that many husbands refuse to have anything to do with, that implies he is, in effect, telling you he will also accept you assuming further authority over him. This implication would be in accordance with your lover's observation that he is basically submissive.

Thus, your road map is clear. It's very likely, IMO, that if you make your next step getting your cuckold into a chastity device, eventually full-time, with you as his sole key holder, that will increase his submissiveness to you to the point where you will be able to move forward with his feminization. At a suitable point along this time-line of progress (TBD), you will be able to tell him about his cuckold status in your marriage and, IMO, he will accept it.

I suggest taking Sissymaidcuckold2's post seriously, since his wife, who like you has a lover, transformed him to a sissy successfully and he not only accepted it but found he liked it.

—Custer

Yes, I agree, praise him for all the things he does well, and show your disappointment when he does what he wants to do. He will learn quickly how to please you.

I have to come down on the side with CoffeeGuy. If any of this an iota more than just something thought up in someone's spare 15 minutes to break boredom, I would be surprised. What is being suggested here is to take a person, the husband, and mentally, physically, sexually, and psycologically destroy him. To take everything about that person that makes him who he is and change it. To enslave him. I bet there is not a person on this board who would disagree with me that slavery is wrong. Yet, when slavery is done for the purpose of fulfilling and accomodating a woman's sexual desires, it suddenly becomes ok?

This poor sap has no clue his wife is even cheating on him, much less she is plotting his demise as a man. If there is that much wrong with the guy that he needs to become a eunich dressed as a woman, just divorce him already!

thanks custer lastand for giving your valuable adivices. but one thing i have observed here is many of the guys/girls are advicing to use Chastity device on him. i belive that he will not accept to wear it so easily and so early. moreover when he is denied of sex as long as i wish, what is the need of using it . he is already under chastity in his own under wear. so kindly give more advices to bring him to the stage where he is totally sissified, even i wish that his libido for sex dies finally. i hope the co- readers have got my point here. my body should only belong to my lover. my hubby should only be at my service.

Some further thoughts...

Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

Thank you for your reply.

dirtiestcpl said:
Thanks custer lastand for your valuable advice.

You're welcome.

dirtiestcpl said:
But one thing I have observed is, many of the guys/girls [on this forum] are advising me to use a chastity device on him.

Yes. As an anonymous married woman put it elsewhere on the Internet: "If you put your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

In your case, your husband is obviously your cuckold already in the sense that you have successfully taken a lover. (Congratulations again!) But, one could say you are not "fully cuckolding him" in the sense that he does not know you have a lover, and has not verbally agreed it is your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever you wish while he, as your cuckold, must remain faithful to you.

dirtiestcpl said:
I believe he will not accept [wearing a chastity device] so easily and so early. Moreover, when he is denied sex as long as I wish, what is the need of using it? He is, [in effect,] already in chastity in his own under wear.

Given that your description of your cuckold in your second post implies he is submissive and appears to accept you as the dominant partner in your marriage, he may accept it more easily than you think — especially if you treat it as a game and do it gradually, as I suggested in an earlier post.

Re. your cuckold being, in effect, in chastity in his underwear: he really isn't, because if he's like most men, he can relieve himself almost whenever he feels like it by masturbating and, most likely, he does. If so, that enables him to feel he isn't dependent on you for sexual satisfaction; thus he has no strong motivation to do things you want him to do such as, for instance, accept your desire to feminize him.

Regarding your "why" question: once in a chastity device with you as his sole key holder, your cuckold's submissiveness to you will very likely increase and he will be more likely to accept your program to feminize him. The reason is, he will be acutely aware that if he displeases you, your likely response will be to require him to spend one or more additional days in his chastity device before you release him so he can masturbate (and for cleaning, re-shaving and re-lubrication of his cock).

dirtiestcpl said:
So, kindly give me more advice to bring him to the stage where he is totally sissified.

The best suggestion I can give you is to proceed as described here.

Femme your hubby #1

dirtiestcpl said:
I want [my cuckold's] libido for sex to finally die. I hope you-all see my point. My body should only belong to my lover. My hubby should only be at my service.

Yes, I see your point. Actually, it doesn’t seem to be uncommon for women who are cuckolding their husbands to deny them and devote all their sexual attentions to their lovers. Also, your view that your cuckold should only serve you is in accord with the concept of a femdom or wife led marriage.

But, your husband's libido will "die" completely only if you have him castrated. That would be a bad idea, in part because you would then have no further ability to motivate him by manipulating his sexuality. He would be well-justified in strongly opposing any effort from you along those lines.

A much better idea, IMO, would be to ease your cuckold into a male chastity device full-time — as has been suggested by others, as you mention — because then, his continual awareness that you are his sole key holder would motivate him (most likely) to accept what you want from him above and beyond that. Accept, for example, being feminized and sissified by you and being rewarded sexually only when you allow it. The latter (it sounds like, from your preferences) might include being allowed to satisfy himself via masturbation on "release days," or be satisfied by you masturbating him on "release days," in exchange for suitably-good obedience and performance with (say) his housework over suitably long time periods.

But you should, of course, proceed in whatever ways work for you. You might, for instance, begin the feminization program described at the above link, then — if you find your cuckold accepting of that (perhaps it will even appeal to him) — also begin a program to ease him into a male chastity device, such that you do both simultaneously.

To put it briefly: feminizing and sissifying your cuckold may be somewhat challenging, although certainly not impossible, because it will involve changing his external appearance. Easing him into a chastity device full-time, with your as his sole key-holder, may be easier because it will not involve any change in his external appearance. The latter would, however, probably facilitate the former.

—Custer

I wholeheartedly agree with everything Custer and others have written here.

Put him in panties.

Soon, over time he will be a cocksucking sissy cuckold maid for you and your lovers.

I recommend full faggotting, panty training, dildo training, plugs...the works.

Attachments

• 3d6b83184a4be5ddcb9dae39552c95bc_20100527150543_510-1.jpg
    3d6b83184a4be5ddcb9dae39552c95bc_20100527150543_510-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 546
  • 2149d1155673779-sissy-cucks-3ddb.jpg
    2149d1155673779-sissy-cucks-3ddb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 3929d1161544052-sissy-cucks-d465.jpg
    3929d1161544052-sissy-cucks-d465.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 415
  • 300812775.jpg
    300812775.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 32078.jpg
    32078.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 444
I was sissified using diapers. One night I came home and my wife and her best friend were in the living room. She sat me down and told me that there were going to be a few changes. She had her friend leave the room, when she returned she was carring a bag of Abena X-Plus diapers. She told me that if I loved her i would let them put some on me. I thought it was a joke. My wife had me lay down on the floor, when she pulled my underwear down her friend and her laughed and pointed at my small penis. She used three diapers, cutting a few holes in two of them. After they were on she slipped some locking diaper pants on me. She told me i was only allowed to be changed when i was good and wet, Abenas are so thick I had to waddle to walk.
So now i am diapered 24/7. I have some panties but not allowed to wear them. I am takin out in public diapered and put into humiliating situtations. When she is out on dates her friends babysit me. I dont ask for sex any more becauseI know I am not going to get any. Hope this helps

Reactions: wifeslilone
Loved reading all your post on how you sissified your husbands and loved looking at the pics.

Being treated like a sissy or baby seems to always get the cuckold to give up

have them drink

My wife to humiliate me more has me drink "special cocktails" as she calls them, basically it is a bunch of her boyfriends cum in a glass

Attachments

• rich 4.jpg
    rich 4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 199
  • rich 5.jpg
    rich 5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 234
Um, really...? You aren't putting us on now, are you...?

Triplediaperedsissy,

Thanks for your interesting post. It would be helpful, though... particularly to Ms. Dirtiestcpl, no doubt... if you would be willing to clarify some aspects of it.

triplediaperedsissy said:
I was sissified using diapers. .... After [my diapers] were on, [my wife] slipped some locking diaper pants on me.

Um... "locking diaper pants"...? I must say I've never heard of them. Is this a new technological breakthrough, or what?

My wife told me I was only allowed to be changed when I was good and wet. Abenas are so thick I had to waddle to walk. Now I am diapered 24/7.

This would seem to pose problems with everyday activities such as, for instance, working. Do you have a job? If so, how do you handle being diapered (and wearing wet diapers) while working?

If you don't have a job (you wouldn't be the only one, certainly, in the current "great recession"), is your wife the breadwinner and do you do housework and other chores for her full-time? If this is the case, it would be easier to see the feasibility of being "diapered 24/7."

.... When my wife is out on dates her friends babysit me.

Given your wife has made you her cuckold (evidently), can you enlighten us as to what she gets out of keeping you in diapers, given that changing your diapers is, no doubt, rather a lot of unpleasant work for her?

Also, how is it your wife's friends are willing to "babysit you" when your wife is out on dates? Don't they have lovers of their own? And, isn't your wife concerned you might, although diapered, become close to some of her friends and pleasure them by, for instance, becoming their cuntsuckers?

I dont ask for sex anymore because I know I am not going to get any.

No, I don't suppose you would. For her own sexual satisfaction, how often does your wife have trysts with her lovers (typically)?

Thanks —

Custer

locking diaper pants can be found on the web, at adult baby stores, they are not that uncommon. Yes my wife is the breadwinner, i have to do the house work and things of that sort, as you guesses, walking is a little rough, it is more of a waddle than walk, and in public it is impossible to hide my diapers. I dont think she gets gradification of keeping me in diapers, just joy from seeing me humiliated. She doesnt go on dates everynight, but she asks her girlfriends in advance to babysit me, sometimes they bring their lover. I dont think that any of her girlfriends would get too close to me, they all seem pretty happy in thier relationships

I have to agree with most of the posts on how to turn your hubby into a sissy... And yes I too have been diapered by my ex infront of her lovers and I did love it so... It is a humiliation factor... And Yes the locking diaper covers ar not that uncommon in the AB/DL lifestyle... Good Luck with your endevers to cuckolding your new sissy and Please Maam do keep up updated...

Triplediaperedsissy,

Locking diaper pants can be found on the web, at adult baby stores, they are not that uncommon.

Ah, yes... so I see. I would call them locking diaper panties (rather than pants), however, since they're in the form of "full-cut" plastic panties that fit over adult diapers... triple diapers, in your case... and are locked tight around the waist with a chain-waistband and a small padlock in the back.

Do you wear full-skirt dresses while doing your housework? I would think they would be much more comfortable than pants, and would help keep you in the right mood.

Yes, my wife is the breadwinner. I have to do the housework and things of that sort, as you guessed.

I see. So your wife changes your diapers before she leaves for work, and again after she comes home in the evening, then at night before you go to bed, and she has the time and inclination to do that, I gather...?

Walking is a little rough, it is more of a waddle than walk. In public it is impossible to hide my diapers.

Really...? I would think your diapers would be concealed completely with sufficiently "full-cut" trousers — although your diapers must cause you to look rather bulky, I suppose, beneath your upper trousers — when you go out to do things like grocery shopping. Does your wife always accompany you when you leave your house, in order to relish your diapered appearance?

I dont think my wife gets gratification from keeping me in diapers, just joy from seeing me humiliated.

Why do you think that is? Was your style of relating to your wife rather domineering such that she felt humiliated earlier on, say when you were employed, so she now delights in having turned the tables since you were laid off (if that's what happened)? Or has your wife always required you to wear diapers, ever since soon after your marriage?

My wife doesn't go on dates every night, but she asks her girlfriends in advance to babysit me. Sometimes they bring their lover. I don't think any of her girlfriends would get too close to me, they all seem pretty happy in thier relationships.

I see. I wondered because it can be quite difficult for a "normal" couple to find a teenage babysitter. Thus, it seemed to me it might be much more difficult still to find adult women willing to "babysit" a cuckold husband who wears diapers. Since your wife is able to do this without difficulty, apparently, that would suggest her friends — sometimes her friends and their lovers — also take delight in your plight (note low-rent poetry) and want to assist in supporting your wife's management of you.

Without knowing anything about this phenomenon, I gather a small percentage of women are AB (adult baby) mothers by nature. At least, I assume it's a small percentage. Since it was your wife's decision to diaper you (presumably), and since she doesn't mind the work and effort involved in changing your diapers 2 or 3 times per day (presumably), would you say she is an AB mother by nature?

Thanks for shedding additional light on this slightly out-of-the-ordinary style of marriage.

—Custer

Sissy_little_girly_boy,

a_sissy_little_girly_boy8 said:
I have to agree with most of the posts on how to turn your hubby into a sissy. And yes, I too have been diapered by my ex in front of her lovers and I did love it so... it is the humiliation factor. And yes, the locking diaper covers are not that uncommon in the AB/DL lifestyle. Good Luck with your endeavers cuckolding your [possibly, by now] new sissy. Please, Ma'am, do keep us updated.

Thanks for your interesting contribution to this thread, which seems to be further evidence for the existence of women who want to "diaper" their cuckolds or boyfriends (and do it), and cuckolds or boyfriends who submit to this form of humiliation (and like it).

—Custer

some are born sissys
and others have sissydom thrust upon them

some of us like to have something thrust into us as well! mmmmmmm

gw3n

Users who are viewing this thread