• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to make hubby sissy

• Thread starterdirtiestcpl
  • Start date
gw3n said:
some of us like to have something thrust into us as well! mmmmmmm

gw3n

==========

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mary :D

Love this thread..dont want to see it die.

Give her the credit card. You've already lost.

Hi Ms. Dirtiestcpl,

dirtiestcpl said:
Can anyone tell me the real-life rules to make hubby more sissy, more submissive, not making demands for sex for months at a time, etc.? True advice appreciated. Thank you in advance.

How has your program to sissify your submissive cuckold been working out? Well, I hope... but you seem to have dropped off the radar. As you can see, popular demand is building for an update from you; it would be good to hear what's happening.

BTW, are you the breadwinner in your family and is your cuckold a stay-at-home hubbette, such that being sissified full-time does not complicate things for him at work? Or is he an "at home sissy" and a more-or-less normal guy when he's at work? (I ask this assuming you have successfully sissified him by now...)

—Custer

Hormones may achieve that?

What! no advice from the pages of Elsie Sutton. You guys are slipping.

I love that picture of the white sissy getting fucked by a bbc. I really get off on seeing pictures of white guys with their entire bodies shaven and dressed in frilly clothes and servicing big black cocks. I would like to some pictures of white sissy guys fucking and sucking big black cock. Oh man, I need to suck some cock now. Wish I had one in my ass right now as well. Oh man, I need some cock.

sb64 said:
Hormones may achieve that?

well, female hormones aren't exactly psychopharmacologic drugs but still they use have a psychological impact.

A sissy that is steadily ******* to female hormones will have to go through something like a girl's puberty. And while she does she will not just develope a softer skin, her own set of tits and a nicely rounded ass. In most cases she will also become more sensitive for emotional issues and will need much more love and attention and recognition to feel good. On the other hand she will become mentally pretty unbalanced and will sway between the deepest embarrassment about her own feminization and the desire for being seen as a pretty and sexy gurl. For one moment she might fall in deep love for a cute Boy and during the next moment she will cry for being lovesick.

So if she has an understanding Mommy or Daddy who are smart enough to play on her mental piano and to guide her though this special phase of her life she should become very trusting and thankful and should do almost everthing she is told. And if there is a situation when she simply doesn't wants to follow by herself? ... well, for sure there should be a proper way to punish such an obviously pathetic and feminized 'male', shouldn't there? And especially if her Mommy or Daddy have been anticipatory enough to save some nice pictures of Their little sissy being dressed in the lingerie she got for Christmas...

So yes, sb64! Once a Superior has the sissy on female hormones there will always be one or another way to make her absolute gentle and docile. ;)

sissy moan

It's simple: make your husband totally subservient to your boyfriend , and encourage your lover to humiliate and degrade hubby every time the three of you are together. Have hubby kneel at your B/F's feet and kiss and lick his toes. Make hubby suck him to completion and receive a cum facial. Repeated and ongoing humiliation is very effective at breaking a cuck's will and turning him into a sissy ; once hubby realizes that he's going to have to do these things every single time your bull comes over , he'll fall in line.

my wife has had lovers for over 15 years and fucked a few of them many times for many years. she turned me into a girl cuck by dressing me up, telling me i needed to know what its like being a girl. after that she said i needed to know what it was like sucking cock and swallowing. wasn't long before she and her strapon was fucking my ass and telling me i needed to know what a real man and real cock can do for my femininity. she was right and it worked well. I sleep with men on a reg basis, sucking cock and taking it like a slut. i also clean her well fucked cum in pussy and lick his cock clean afterwards. she gets in the mood not to suck dick and has me be her fluffer sometimes and thats fun. sometimes she forgets to tell me to stop and i make him cum in my mouth and that makes her hot. wonder if she really forgets?

Users who are viewing this thread