How white husbands should be treated

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date
Wow, look at that lucky white guy on his knees orally worshipping that gorgeous black cock. Makes my mouth water for some black cock to suck. I would love to see more pictures like these. More white guys sucking black cock. That is hot!!!!

deven7934 said:
This is how to treat a cowered of a white man. Tie him up in pain tight bondage and then use his wife in front of him. My Ultimate dream!!!

Take him to the cotton fields and brown his penis in the sun. He can be the water boi to carry water bottles to the ends of the rows. His long back could easily handle the sting of a whip from an angry overseer.

Josetta said:
Take him to the cotton fields and brown his penis in the sun. He can be the water boi to carry water bottles to the ends of the rows. His long back could easily handle the sting of a whip from an angry overseer.

You are such a sissy.

Love the suck meat in frame 10, Deven, been there before myself.

--Kaitlyn--

Leon BBC said:
You are such a sissy.

Takes one to know one, so do you like creampies, or is worshipping Ma'dam's feet and waiting for her return enough excitement for you?

OK people this is going down the wrong road it is turning into a bashing thread end it now. This is in the extreme forum so if it bothers you do not come in to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you are absolutely right Ma'am We white bois know we cannot compete sexually vs virile young Black Men but we can serve white ladies who prefer Black Men !

1710339491.jpg
Just discovered this thread~~not nearly extreme enough in the treatment of white faggot husbands
When an esteemed superior black man comes to fuck the wife, the faggot husband should be dressed as a faggot with his ass plugged and his tiny weiner locked in chastity
The Husband is left in no doubt as to his position and will accord the superior black man with all the respect he deserves which will include the humiliation of being dressed like a fairy and having to curtsy to the esteemed black male after all he is doing you the favour of pleasing your wife in a way that you could not possibly achieve
Knowing that your wife is being well satisfied is an honour for any husband and the faggot husband can be on hand to be useful as well

The faggot can be used as a cum dump after the wife has been fucked or even as a fluffer to the Black man as well as being useful to fetch beers or food in between long fucking sessions

I stand to be called a faggot etc. i know~~but that is just me~~i have served some Real Men long term but unfortunately they were white but my training will serve me in good stead when that superior black man comes calling

827189017.jpgjizz0092.jpgjsszz33.JPG

339718187.jpg
Showing due respect
479122118.jpg
Ready to watch wife being fucked

Your Black Master's needs

1363236388.jpg857772710.jpgOnce your wife's black lover has established the hierarchy in your former household with you realising that you can not compete with him on any level and taking up the position of general sissy maid and dogsbody the household can settle in to a routine that suits your new MASTER
He may want to just visit to fuck your wife or in some cases move in~~in any case he is the boss now and you as an inferior are just a useful white sissy faggot in his service

As such you should be prepared to be fucked or used at any time as you go about your new duties of keeping your former home clean
He may return from business trips to find your wife is on her monthly~~and he is feeling horny so you will have to be prepared to drop your panties and take his cock at any time during the day or night

deven7934 said:
This is how to treat a cowered of a white man. Tie him up in pain tight bondage and then use his wife in front of him. My Ultimate dream!!!
And you are an ignorant piece of shit.

muleman said:
OK people this is going down the wrong road it is turning into a bashing thread end it now. This is in the extreme forum so if it bothers you do not come in to it.

I agree

Your right Deven, if we let wives go black like that, as if we could stop it, then it is ok to humiliate and subdue us.

deven7934 said:

The drug squad have her under arrest - and she needs more than a frisking patdown, of course.

I would like to be tied up and ****** to watch as 2 or 3 black men did as they pleased with my wife. Nothing that would really hurt her but yes, do her bareback.

Fiona, We white bois should be prepared to serve in that way. AND at any age the BBC Black Man starts to desire us. I will not say how young I was-out of propriety- But I know I will be in this life forever! No matter what career i achieve and not matter if i marry a female or not.
i HAVE been show how superior the Black man is. Even the average blck man is smarter than I am. HE is stinger than I am. The black Man is bigger than I am in many ways, Especially his cock. The Average Black cock is 2 and a half times longer than mine and Two rimes as thick. Not to mention how many more are uncircumcised (which many of us love) me! <<
love, Mary 20wm

I take a more moderate view. I think that we should be treated humanely and fairly, but that our positions at the bottom of the totem pole should be strictly and rigidly enforced. It should be clear that the black master owns the wife sexually, has all commands followed, and all breeding of wife and any white daughters of legal age is up to him. Husband should be locked up but good behavior should be rewarded with some affection, an opportunity to watch breedings, and an occasional release. Bad behavior should be punished harshly but not excessively in a way that causes too much permanent damage or in a manner that causes depression and makes it impossible to work, which the husband must do to raise the black babies. I think that this is a fair and just way to treat a white or Asian husband.

• Love
Reactions: ckc
Any bulls looking to train cuckold

Make me watch as he fucks my wife, giving her a sore cum dripping pussy and butthole. Make me lick up his slimy cum cleaning her holes, then the superior black Master has me licking his shithole with a BBC dildo shoved up my faggot white ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and ckc

How white husbands should be treated?​

At best servants but in truth slaves to anything related to BBC.

Reactions: cuck72 and ckc