How white husbands should be treated

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date
To suck his big black superior cock swallowing his black baby making load, then lick his black shithole and thank him for letting you service him. Also, for his wife to see that the black man IS! the real man in your home.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, dildomeyka and ckc
I would think more and more white husbands should become owned by the black bull lover just like his wife. He should submit and except that this is happening a lot these days. It's so true, I see it more and more every day black men with white girls / women. And seeing them with their mixed-race kids. More white women are going to black men these days than EVER! that's all there is too it. I'd really like to know the percentage these days. It's got to be getting higher and higher. So, if the husband is a cuckold to a black man, he should worship his BBC, and thank him for taking care of his wife's sexual needs.

Reactions: crt, Mike and Chris and silver-50swm
cuck72 said:
I'd really like to know the percentage these days. It's got to be getting higher and higher.
If you take a look at the tables in

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

you'll see that the number of actual marriages between black men and white women is growing but still fairly small. It's gone from about 122000 such marriages in 1980 to 354000 in 2009. But this doesn't account for

--further increases since 2009
--interracial dating before marriage
--interracial "dating" during marriage

so the total amount of sex going on between black men and white women has to be somewhat higher.

I think that once more white women realize the availability and benefits of going black, then black men and white men will surely follow. It won't be everyone, but it will be increasingly open and common.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Like you said if you account for the white girls dating black men, I'm sure it's a lot higher. There are probably MORE! interracial couples just dating and have lots of sex then those that are married. Plus, sadly years ago it was so much more taboo.

The training of white couples, grows everyday, the breaking of the husband is paramount for the wife to see, so she learns to lean on her black owner for comfort.

• Love
Reactions: ckc, Lovasianladies, dildomeyka and 1 other person
There is great satisfaction in introducing white couples to things they have only read about. Seeing that look on his face that he knows what's coming next, but what's first, cage, pantys, plug, cleanings, direct feedings, smile your on camera

• Love
Reactions: ckc, crt and Lovasianladies
Not only he be tied up but castrated and on female hormones so make sure he will never breed with any woman