How white husbands should be treated

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date
He's not sure of what is happening to his woman in the next room, but from the sounds of it, their working her over pretty good.

Attachments

• p1010014.jpg
    p1010014.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 422
  • sara27.jpg
    sara27.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 618
  • sara28.jpg
    sara28.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 635
deven 1st post page 7 link 61 is really hot

why do white men get turned on by cuckolding

cuck in L.A

are there any good bathhouses or saunas or adultbook stores where a white pretty cuck can go in L.A and suck big black macho cock all night?

Here area few more, hope y'all enjoy.

The pathetic white husband was not evn allowed the comfort of sitting or laying down, but ****** to stand and watch as the new Black Masters put his wife through her training.

Attachments

• n_aCA2DHAI1.jpg
    n_aCA2DHAI1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 322
  • BO0D42~1.jpg
    BO0D42~1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 516
  • BO0D22~1.jpg
    BO0D22~1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 492
The hubby is pouting in the other room as he is can only hear his wifes crys and screams as she goes through her late night surprise visit training session.

Attachments

• sfewfr.jpg
    sfewfr.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 633
  • uuh.jpg
    uuh.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 801
  • dom2.jpg
    dom2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 313
His wifes pussy is paying the price for his smart-assed mouth.

Attachments

• dom.jpg
    dom.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 315
  • gghjg.jpg
    gghjg.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 653
  • fasfas.jpg
    fasfas.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 511
The stupid fat husband attempted to fire the his wifes black fitness trainer without her knowledge. Within an hour the situation completely changed.

Attachments

• n_aCAYP5XID.jpg
    n_aCAYP5XID.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 601
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 640
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 496
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 547
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 482
Lisa Sparxxx said:
Thanks Deven I loved the photos...Very hot

Thank You Lisa! I am a big fan, LOVE your stuff!

His GF tries to help out by gagging him, but it is too late. They are now being taught a lesson "This is what happens to your girlfreind everytime you disrespect us"

Attachments

• n_aCAO6IZ5R.jpg
    n_aCAO6IZ5R.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 532
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 657
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 564
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 461
Kiss that table fagboy, your wife is kissing something else tonight.

Attachments

• n_aCACOAEHS.jpg
    n_aCACOAEHS.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 393
This cuckolds life is now complete, his manhood taken from him, humiliated in public, ****** to watch as his wife is turned into a black cock slave.

Attachments

• 1P1070423.jpg
    1P1070423.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 511
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 441
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 511
Great stuff i am not as much into being tied up, i wouldn't have to be too much of a wimp
Would love to see my wife, picked up at a bar, in front of me, and have the men slap me around while, groping and stripping my wife

This is a good thread.

What is missing is some pictures of guys who are being either ****** to suck the bull's cock to a hard-on prior to him fucking the wife or, having to take the load(s) of cum in his mouth after the cock(s) has/have been pulled out of his wife's ravaged pussy. Unfortunately I dont have any.

ringmooster said:
This is a good thread.

What is missing is some pictures of guys who are being either ****** to suck the bull's cock to a hard-on prior to him fucking the wife or, having to take the load(s) of cum in his mouth after the cock(s) has/have been pulled out of his wife's ravaged pussy. Unfortunately I dont have any.

I like that idea, I'll add some pics today.

Reply to Deven

deven7934 said:
On the kink side, just some details about the night. It sounds like it would be fun. Did you go to a hotel after the club? Bondage, ripping clothes?

Sorry to be so long in replying - work - holidays - too much to do - not enough time.

Will not go into a lot of details - only the "kink" part. Not into all of the situations that you have here. Do not do a lot of the husband humiliation - however - like the "how the white wife should be treated" part.

Actually, this was/is my fantasy - although my husband wanted to watch and I wanted him to watch - just not in the same room.

We thought about the motel/hotel room situation - or being ****** into a van on the street, but were afraid of cell phone cameras - survellance cameras - we did not want to get anyone in trouble.

Also, so no one gets all upset - we wanted to make this a real as possible so it was bareback. We met with the three guys before and exchanged STD tests and laid out some ground rules. I did not want to be hit - but ass slapping, hair pulling and breast and nipple abuse was ok. One guy really wanted to "cock slap my cunt". I had never had that done before and agreed to it.

One of the men we had been seeing for a while knew the club owner. It is a club that also hosts swing parties. They have a play room in the back with beds - lounge chairs - and a mirror that is backed by an observation room.

Cutting to the kink part that you asked about - they ****** me into the play room and ***** me. They really got into it and put me through my paces for the better part of three hours.

They literally tore off my blouse - snapped my bra straps - tore off my thong - as I struggled to get out of the room.

They held me down and two of them spread my legs as wide as they could and the third guy (who wanted to cock slap me) said he was going to warm up and soften that cunt and cock slapped my ******* pussy for quite some time.

Although there was no bondage - they made me suck cock, lick balls, lick assholes. Two of the men came in my twice and the third one came three times.

One position I am sure you will like - they put me over a lounge chair - my shoulders on one arm rest - my belly on the other. One man pinned my arms behind my back and was fucking my from behind - one guy was mouth fucking me holding my head so he could go as far in my mouth as he wanted while the third was verbally telling me/asking me what is was like to be a white pig on a spitroast while he really gave my breasts and nipples a going over - he could reach them quite easily because they were hanging down between the two arm rests.

A couple things happened that I had not planned on - they were fun and I am sure you will like them.

After they were through they made me put what was left of my clothes back on- no bra - no thong - skirt was sort of ok - blouse in tatters - stockings a mess - go out into the bar area - I had left my purse and jacket out there - the club owner was taking care of them.

They made me call my husband to come and get me and when he came - they made me kiss each one of them and tell them what a great time I had - all the while lifting up my skirt and showing my very red ass (they were not shy about really spanking me) to the rest of the people in the bar.

It was a very good time and I enjoyed it - not sure I will do it again - but it was fun and fullfilled my fantasy.
Mrs.Couple

Victoria and Dan said:
We always keep our black slave on a leash and in his cage when he is not working. This is the way all white people should treat blacks. Now isnt that repulsive? Isn't it just as repulsive as the crap in this thread? What a sick way to go through life.

Why are you even in this thread then?

Couple09 said:
Sorry to be so long in replying - work - holidays - too much to do - not enough time.

WOW! That does sound like fun!

Here are a few, I'll keep looking.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 859
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 640
  • jkjjk.jpg
    jkjjk.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 768