Humiliate You -- Phone

• Thread starterBlkGod
  • Start date

BlkGod

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2018
34 y/o dominant black bull, looking to talk about what I want to do to you and your wife. Beware, I get pretty nasty! PM me...

• Love
Reactions: WhiteLyfe, slaveofmyown, secretcrowds and 15 others
I’ve got a beautiful blonde wife, bought her a huge bbc dildo and love watching her use it!

Reactions: hornytrucker, slaveofmyown, thatdawg and 1 other person
BlkGod said:
34 y/o dominant black bull, looking to talk about what I want to do to you and your wife. Beware, I get pretty nasty! PM me...
Hi...been sharing wife with average white guys, now it’s time for her to meet a bull

Reactions: BlkGod
Soakingsluts said:
I’ve got a beautiful blonde wife, bought her a huge bbc dildo and love watching her use it!
Thats a great start. Id love to see pics or a vid...

Sarahann77 said:
Hi...been sharing wife with average white guys, now it’s time for her to meet a bull
Agreed....

BlkGod said:

BlkGod said:
Let's do it kik mywife4u2001 for number

BlkGod said:
Sounds hot kik mywife4u2091

BlkGod said:
Nastier the better ********* kik mywife4u2001 for my number

would love this

BlkGod said:
Hi from nj married 47 shy wife's cheated she's only one I've ever been with

BlkGod said:
Hi how are you

BlkGod said:

Hi!

I am a experienced Master looking for females and couples that are looking to be dominated and told what to do over a longer period. I will give my slave/slaves tasks to do and I want pictures and videos of the tasks being performed. I am also interested in cam to cam slavery! I have been using couples as well as females online before and I will do it according to your limits.

Perfect scenario would be a couple who humiliate themselves in front of each other and for me, I would make you use each other and yourselves, give you tasks etc.

Feel free to contact me if you have a similar fantasy and if you are willing to do something like this!

KIK: MasterEtsiiNarttu

/ExtremeMasterFin

Reactions: Daveupstateny and Alex_hotwifeky
Rogertims said:
Nastier the better ********* kik mywife4u2001 for my number
Call Steve 8479576728

Reactions: RonaldOld
BlkGod said:
My favorite subject call 8479476728

Reactions: Subhubnnj
Rogertims said:
2705371286 please humiliate me about fucking my gf

Rogertims said:
I would enjoy speaking with you Sir