Humiliate You -- Phone

• Thread starterBlkGod
  • Start date
Subhubnnj said:
I would enjoy speaking with you Sir
Sure call me 8479476728 steve

Hi!

I am a experienced Master looking for females and couples that are looking to be dominated and told what to do over a longer period. I will give my slave/slaves tasks to do and I want pictures and videos of the tasks being performed. I am also interested in cam to cam slavery! I have been using couples as well as females online before and I will do it according to your limits.

Perfect scenario would be a couple who humiliate themselves in front of each other and for me, I would make you use each other and yourselves, give you tasks etc.

Feel free to contact me if you have a similar fantasy and if you are willing to do something like this!

KIK: MasterEtsiiNarttu

/ExtremeMasterFin

ExtremeMasterFin said:
Hi!

I am a experienced Master looking for females and couples that are looking to be dominated and told what to do over a longer period. I will give my slave/slaves tasks to do and I want pictures and videos of the tasks being performed. I am also interested in cam to cam slavery! I have been using couples as well as females online before and I will do it according to your limits.

Perfect scenario would be a couple who humiliate themselves in front of each other and for me, I would make you use each other and yourselves, give you tasks etc.

Feel free to contact me if you have a similar fantasy and if you are willing to do something like this!

KIK: MasterEtsiiNarttu

/ExtremeMasterFin
Sure call me at 8727047316

Perfect! Call me. I want to hear what you'll do to my wife and to me. Nastier the better.

Reactions: thatdawg
BlkGod said:
34 y/o dominant black bull, looking to talk about what I want to do to you and your wife. Beware, I get pretty nasty! PM me...
please do

Reactions: HaveMyWife
mywifelovesblack said:
Call anytime 07946262652. I love to hear about my wife being used...nastier the better!

Reactions: NaughtyPaul and rjhsteel2001
BlkGod said:
34 y/o dominant black bull, looking to talk about what I want to do to you and your wife. Beware, I get pretty nasty! PM me...
Call Steve 8727047316

BlkGod said:
I’d love this.

Reactions: secretcrowds
any uk to humiliate me dm for number

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde aged 65 live durham. Seeking experienced genuine black dom for long term fun here in uk. Been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc over 11 years so know what to expect and what is expected of me. Real meets at yours over weekends initially. Hubby aware of my needs cravings and ok with. My ki. K id is subaly, my email address is subkinkyaly@yahoo.co.uk. bulls need not respond

I would love to have you humilated me! I’m a white husband whose wife was taken by a black guy during a home invasion. You could be him telling me about they night and how much my life loved your big black dick!

BlkGod said:
wanna humiliate my latina wife....skype; latinamary_76. Telegram @Tekish

001 (5).jpg

Sounds so hot! I would love to hear what you would do to my innocent white wife!

Bi submissive cuck here with anydesk open and giving full access of naked girlfriend and me to anyone and everyone. 740-644-2267

Screenshot_20240413_040550_AnyDesk.jpg
received_2708134015931739.jpeg

BlkGod said:
That sounds hot