• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hung White Bull... Interested in your wife.

• Thread starterhungbull420
  • Start date
great cock, looks huge. Any girl getting that is very lucky.

My mom would love that in her throat

My wife would ADORE your cock as I watched....

More results

Havent posted any pics of past (or current) hotwife/gf playmates in a while... here's another:

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 143
  • imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 153
BareBack

kenev said:
hungbull was it bareback as well

Yes, kenev it was... I filled her up til it was coming out by itself while she was laying on her back. Her husband didn't want to take pics of that. Wish I had my phone near me, I would've taken a pic anyway lol.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
I would be able to last at least an hour for sure... its mind over matter to not cum.... and as the bull you can never cum before she does, multiple times. As far as your concerns go.... Lets just try it. I'd love to gently slide my hung dick between your Japanese wife's petite legs as you watch. For a few different women, I have been their biggest and I really got to feel my dick stretching them out like they've never had before.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

You seem to be a very experienced fucker (I mean a professional bull) that many women are dreamed of to be fucked by you...:D

Pinkyrod said:
You seem to be a very experienced fucker (I mean a professional bull) that many women are dreamed of to be fucked by you...:D

Lmao... experienced fucker, and professional bull.... hahahaha jk. Thank you, Pinkyrod! I'd have to agree about the women. I know a few on this site, and husbands who dream of me with their wife. A bulls life is a good one ;-)

hungbull420@yahoo.com

haha hungbull- i got the same coloration on my dick thats funny.. but u got that curve that makes wives leave their cucks for good!

etg044 said:
haha hungbull- i got the same coloration on my dick thats funny.. but u got that curve that makes wives leave their cucks for good!

As far as the coloration goes, that is just the lighting in the pic. The gallery on my profile page shows other shots with normal lighting, and thus better coloration -- check them out & comment!

But, yes, the curve definitely hits all the right spots inside the ladies, and it also hits the cervix, which I wont lie, sometimes hurts a little - but then I just look over at the cuck hubby jerking his little weenie in the corner, or locked up in his chasity and I suddenly feel 110% better!!!

But I don't want them to leave their cuck -- he is half my fun...... okay more like 10% of my fun, but still a cuck is needed for me (the bull, obviously) and the hot wife to have the correct cuckold/cuckoldress relationship, tormenting & humiliating her husband. Just luck of the draw for us hung guys. Sorry cucks... But seriously: Hotwives, stay with your cuck husband!!! He may be worthless to you in bed, but you and I need him around... otherwise we'll have to get our own drinks during play time. (Besides, if the cuck isnt there, who will videotape or snap pics of our fun???!)

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
As far as the coloration goes, that is just the lighting in the pic. The gallery on my profile page shows other shots with normal lighting, and thus better coloration -- check them out & comment!

But, yes, the curve definitely hits all the right spots inside the ladies, and it also hits the cervix, which I wont lie, sometimes hurts a little - but then I just look over at the cuck hubby jerking his little weenie in the corner, or locked up in his chasity and I suddenly feel 110% better!!!

But I don't want them to leave their cuck -- he is half my fun...... okay more like 10% of my fun, but still a cuck is needed for me (the bull, obviously) and the hot wife to have the correct cuckold/cuckoldress relationship, tormenting & humiliating her husband. Just luck of the draw for us hung guys. Sorry cucks... But seriously: Hotwives, stay with your cuck husband!!! He may be worthless to you in bed, but you and I need him around... otherwise we'll have to get our own drinks during play time. (Besides, if the cuck isnt there, who will videotape or snap pics of our fun???!)

hungbull420@yahoo.com

i agree with you 100% :)
in what ive seen in ~5 months as a bull- cucks make good safe providers of their wives. the trouble comes when the wives start viewing their husband as total beta males after an experience with a hung bull. i mean how could a wife see her husband the same way after he cleans up the mess that we make with our cocks?

2 months ago a wife made her husband kiss my ass when I was on top of her... a week later she said that screamed him for kissing my butt and was legitimately angry at him for being a 'little bitch'

it's prob more than 10% for us.. how much do you love the look in a cucks eyes when he hears his wife gasping for oxygen as we thrust as the pace we choose.. it's totally different than just getting laid!

and haha, we won the luck the draw! i like reminding these guys that we did... and they, well.. didn't :)

i know you've also seen:
the "what have I done..." look the cuck gives when it dawns on him the potential for lasting side effects that comes from a guy with a thick penis giving his wife a good bang. haha the cuckolds eyes flutter as he fixes his eyes on our swollen bull cocks
we just smile :)

priceless.

etg044 said:
i agree with you 100% :)
in what ive seen in ~5 months as a bull- cucks make good safe providers of their wives. the trouble comes when the wives start viewing their husband as total beta males after an experience with a hung bull. i mean how could a wife see her husband the same way after he cleans up the mess that we make with our cocks?

2 months ago a wife made her husband kiss my ass when I was on top of her... a week later she said that screamed him for kissing my butt and was legitimately angry at him for being a 'little bitch'

it's prob more than 10% for us.. how much do you love the look in a cucks eyes when he hears his wife gasping for oxygen as we thrust as the pace we choose.. it's totally different than just getting laid!

and haha, we won the luck the draw! i like reminding these guys that we did... and they, well.. didn't :)

i know you've also seen:
the "what have I done..." look the cuck gives when it dawns on him the potential for lasting side effects that comes from a guy with a thick penis giving his wife a good bang. haha the cuckolds eyes flutter as he fixes his eyes on our swollen bull cocks
we just smile

priceless.

It is priceless... and it brought a good smile to my face as I read your replies, because I know exactly what you talk about. I know that look; and as a tenured bull (congrats on your 5 months already -- its fun huh?!) I have come to almost seek that look. I love it. And the longer he takes to clean up the mess I made in his wife/gf, the wetter it gets and harder I become for round 2, 3, ect.... I've had wives order their cuck to rim me as im doing her -- I will never tell the cuck to rim me myself, but if that is something the hotwife wants then that is something she is going to get -- but that cuck better stay away from my balls and shaft because that is for her only. If he doesnt its back in the corner he goes. Some cucks shouldnt get to even play tho lol -- you know the type. The kind that gets in the way and makes repetitive annoying commentary... yeah, just shut up and jerk it, cuck! LOL

There are so many key elements to our role in this lifestyle, but seeing everything you described makes it all worthwile. We are the winners of the draw, and yes, they certainly are not. And in subtle ways, I never let them forget that. I guess that is just one reason why I'm a good bull.

Very nice post!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

You are the exact reason why I've been begging my wife to cuckold me for almost 10 years...

tiny_4_inch said:
You are the exact reason why I've been begging my wife to cuckold me for almost 10 years...

You need 2 cocks of your size to make up one for hungbull (9 inches+:cool:).

Users who are viewing this thread