• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hung White Bull... Interested in your wife.

• Thread starterhungbull420
  • Start date
Pinkyrod said:
You need 2 cocks of your size to make up one for hungbull (9 inches+:cool:).

Not to be a dick lol (an ex gf of mine used to say "just cuz you have a big one, doesnt mean you have to be a big one"), and thank you for the compliment Pinkyrod, but if the name "tiny_4_inch" implies the truth, it would make my dick more than twice his size, since 4+4 obviously = just 8.

But again, thanks for noticing! :p ;-).

hungbull420@yahoo.com

tiny_4_inch said:
You are the exact reason why I've been begging my wife to cuckold me for almost 10 years...

arguably hungbull is 2x the man you are. but if you figure in the alpha psychological bull mentality and sexual experience he's probably closer to 10x

etg044 said:
arguably hungbull is 2x the man you are. but if you figure in the alpha psychological bull mentality and sexual experience he's probably closer to 10x

No argument.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
And the longer he takes to clean up the mess I made in his wife/gf, the wetter it gets and harder I become for round 2, 3, ect.... I've had wives order their cuck to rim me as im doing her -- I will never tell the cuck to rim me myself, but if that is something the hotwife wants then that is something she is going to get -- but that cuck better stay away from my balls and shaft because that is for her only. If he doesnt its back in the corner he goes. Some cucks shouldnt get to even play tho lol -- you know the type. The kind that gets in the way and makes repetitive annoying commentary... yeah, just shut up and jerk it, cuck! LOL
hungbull420@yahoo.com

haha I love the way you put it - "the mess I made," during my 2nd experience I came deep in the wife and the poor husband was tonguing her for 50 minutes to try and get to all the seed left my long dick. I just watched this pathetic act and laughed to myself- the poor guy was literally struggling because I decided to release deep inside of her. He was trying to impress his wife as best he could given his circumstances. Now I had the choice of not releasing as deep and making it easier on him, but I didn't feel like it :)

certainly feels good to have the choice, doesn't it? haha
where our waste goes, the cuck goes (sometimes for 50 minutes)
husbands have to know that they have their work cut out for them when they see your length and balls!

Here is my wife.

Sir i don't know where are from please let me know. Here is my wife, your cock stretching her is what she needs. We are from Fairbanks alaska.

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 420.jpg
    Video call snapshot 420.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Video call snapshot 587.jpg
    Video call snapshot 587.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 311
Hung here a two pics comparing us.
A bit of difference , even when your still soft and im hard

Attachments

• hungbull2 copy.jpg
    hungbull2 copy.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 158
  • hungbull3 copy.jpg
    hungbull3 copy.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 172
bucksissy said:
Sir i don't know where are from please let me know. Here is my wife, your cock stretching her is what she needs. We are from Fairbanks alaska.

I am assuming by "sir", you are referring to me. I am in WA State, USA and would love for you to give me your wife in person some day. I would take her most definitely... I would also probably ruin her for you so dont be expecting things to go back to normal after her and I are done with a few rounds with each other. I'd be all over her, and within minutes you'd see your lovely wife all over me. But I do appreciate you recognizing her needing my cock tho... As it is something no wife should be without. Ever.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

kenev said:
just had a look at them pics and i can see why hung bull is sniffing

If all goes right I'll be doing a lot more than that with his girlfriend.... What wife or gf in her right mind would say no to my hung cock?! lol none come to my mind.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
If all goes right I'll be doing a lot more than that with his girlfriend.... What wife or gf in her right mind would say no to my hung cock?! lol none come to my mind.

...and judging by the lack of responses to my last post within the last week or so, I'd say none come to anyone else's mind lol

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Hey hungbull you're my hero!!! Keep the good fucking, hotwives need bulls like to make their lives
fun

My Ecuadorean wife

Hi seen your post, nice size cock, you shoot a nice load too. Want to watch wife get fucked for first time.

the only experience ive had with girls is getting spat on/face slapped mocked humiliated and economically abused. Nice to see real men.

/cuckold wannabe

PatheticBoy said:
the only experience ive had with girls is getting spat on/face slapped mocked humiliated and economically abused. Nice to see real men.

/cuckold wannabe

looking at your avatar compared to ours...
there's quite a difference :)

etg044 said:
looking at your avatar compared to ours...
there's quite a difference :)
That is literrally a true story.

PatheticBoy said:

You have the heart of a true cuckold then. As a true bull, I thank you for allowing men like me to do the job that you cant.

-hungbull420

Users who are viewing this thread