• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am hoping

Jewish Guy Has Beautiful

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This is my beautiul wife.....I certainly married over my head.....I can't really satisfy her the way she deserves and I have fantasized about her being with a black man.....we have spoken about it and she has not yet agreed but she hasn't said no either....any suggestions?

Attachments

• erin_party.JPG
    erin_party.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 2,676
What an amazing looking woman. Maybe you could start her off with (ahem) a stud white guy first?

Jeez, she is beautiful. So proud, classy, stupendous. She is perfect to be stripped and fucked by black men

Erin is still shy about her body....but I know she gets very excited and she will look so incredible with a big black man!!

Attachments

• Hard Nip.jpg
    Hard Nip.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 965
Hott!

Damn making my Black Cock Hard! Come on Lets see that Hot Jewish Fertile Pussy!

You ahve a beautiful, sexy wife. I hope she will go black and make you a cuckold -I know many black men who woudl be interested!

Erin has agreed to be with a black man....omg I am so excited....this is going to be the most incredible thing int he world!!!

Attachments

• Erin's pussy.jpg
    Erin's pussy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 480
Look forward in future to seeing some pics of your hot wife getting filled up by a hung black bull....

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMMmmmm Hott White Cunt

Beautiful, now lets see some of her legs and ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back